Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:16:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So long Craptsy - Mooncoin the last straw  (Read 1961 times)
divinity (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:38:03 PM

Bigvern just added Mooncoin to Craptsy.

To some this might be good news but for anyone who's been a long term user of the site they'll know that Craptsy has been plagued with issues:

Money not being returned when you cancel a trade (or wait 5-60 minutes for it), support issues taking up to 3 weeks, 503 server errors many times a day, security error messages when trying to log in, security errors when trying to withdraw, unreadable or missing captcha images, over 140 complaints in support forum of other people having missing funds, slow lag times, delay in processing trades.

And now Bigvern, the fucking idiot, knowing Cryptsy is suffering from lag issues and Bitjohn well aware of the growing complaints on Bitcointalk and explaining more server resources and employees are on the way... goes and adds Mooncoin before resolving their website issues.

Clearly at this point it's a matter of adding every coin under the sun for sake of .20% and .30% fees on buy/sell than it is caring about people who need a fast and RELIABLE site to trade on.

So long Cryptsy... you had your chance. Bigvern, if you read this I think you're a fucking moron and 8 weeks was more than enough time to fix your miserable site.

Welcome Coinex Smiley

Mark my words, the days to come will bring complaints to the forum about people being unable to make trades due to Paul Vernon's stupidity.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:39:53 PM

Agree +1 cryptsy needs to stop adding every shitclone they think they can get some volume on.

Fix the site 100% first.

Coinedup the same thing.... FFS that runs slow as hell i can't hardly get the pages to load. Stop adding more copy and paste shit.

indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:54:09 PM

Agree +1 cryptsy needs to stop adding every shitclone they think they can get some volume on.

Fix the site 100% first.

Coinedup the same thing.... FFS that runs slow as hell i can't hardly get the pages to load. Stop adding more copy and paste shit.

Don't like it? move along,no one got a gun to your head

Hey,even start your own exchange but don't add crap coins  Grin
bitideas

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 08:55:22 PM

Hooray for Mooncoin!

Build your Bitcoin Downlines at the Bitcoin Downline Builder!
skorms

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:56:01 PM

Don't like cryptsy? Move on. I personally like the fact they added MOONCOIN! Cheesy
divinity (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:01:06 PM

Oh it's great they've added Mooncoin but apparently you've overlooked the dozens of threads of complaints and hundreds of tickets they can't even deal with at this point. What good is an exchange when they can't handle the traffic and your trades take place too late.

It's useless. Cryptsy is useless, caring only about profiting at the expense of the customer.

The only good thing about Cryptsy is that their incompetence allowed me to withdraw 2 Bitcoins that I never had to begin with, who they belonged to I don't know.... but that and the double spend was a nice 'feature'
indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:10:37 PM

Sorry but ,Cryptsy has its faults but i've never lost a coin in the mayhem of trading.
Sent some moon to Cryptsy from coinex,took 10 minutes and sold,rest sit there as they should.
Found the best way is not cancel trades and making more trades and load your account day before if you going to trade
Tickets have always been answered promptly
Sorry to here you have issues but the balls in your court,adjust the way the use the site and your experience will be better
happy trading, to the moon  Grin
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:25:06 PM

Each market and coin is its own engine most on their own servers so issues that plague DOGE users and super high volume don't necessarily affect users of Mooncoin for instance. Adding new coins does not affect the DOGE market for instance.

DOGE issue happen due to the Bitcoin level of trading being done on one exchange with one wallet that is made to support one CPU. We have already implemented numerous fixes to the wallet to assist the issues.

DOGE at times has blocks with 200 transactions in a row all destined for our wallet check the chain. The wallet is unhappy when this happens and then there is a queue that builds so we get delays. We have a plan for this just takes time and as we add resources in typical Cryptsy fashion our supportive users like to trade more and bring friends.

Trading is at about 500k+ trades a day currently a month ago we could not handle 100k.

We added many new servers today as well. So should experience some improvements overall.

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:26:13 PM

I'm switching to BTER, even though i like cryptsy and never use anything else.

It's becoming coinedup 2.0 with all the shitcoins
divinity (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:42:35 PM

and as we add resources in typical Cryptsy fashion our supportive users like to trade more and bring friends.

In typical Cryptsy fashion huh? So you'll throw servers up for Mooncoin, RonPaulCoin, BattleCoin, OpenSourceCoin and MoonCoin but the issues plaguing the site remain unresolved.

It's hard to be a 'supportive user' when your performance continues to decline, not improve. Are you aware this has been ongoing for almost 3 months?

How about 'in typical Cryptsy fashion' you close out all the hundreds of tickets that are weeks old. How about then, and only then, you add new servers to improve the issue with closing out trades (if I were to open and close trades 5 times in a 5 minute span guaranteed the open orders would say 5 orders when there were none) and the delay in returning funds.

This is unacceptable to anyone who is a true trader. Weekend Johnny making a one time purchase, fine... but the delays in a market where seconds mean everything makes the site truly useless. BTC-E works as expected, Coinex works as expected, Bter works as expected.... only cryptsy has this issue with delaying funds.

We won't even get into how you clowns take markets offline, mail server crashes, 503 errors.

Please .... just..... stop..... adding.....coins.... and put your money into where it needs to be. Coins you already have, not coins for tomorrow.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:48:25 PM

and as we add resources in typical Cryptsy fashion our supportive users like to trade more and bring friends.

In typical Cryptsy fashion huh? So you'll throw servers up for Mooncoin, RonPaulCoin, BattleCoin, OpenSourceCoin and MoonCoin but the issues plaguing the site remain unresolved.

It's hard to be a 'supportive user' when your performance continues to decline, not improve. Are you aware this has been ongoing for almost 3 months?

How about 'in typical Cryptsy fashion' you close out all the hundreds of tickets that are weeks old. How about then, and only then, you add new servers to improve the issue with closing out trades (if I were to open and close trades 5 times in a 5 minute span guaranteed the open orders would say 5 orders when there were none) and the delay in returning funds.

This is unacceptable to anyone who is a true trader. Weekend Johnny making a one time purchase, fine... but the delays in a market where seconds mean everything makes the site truly useless. BTC-E works as expected, Coinex works as expected, Bter works as expected.... only cryptsy has this issue with delaying funds.

We won't even get into how you clowns take markets offline, mail server crashes, 503 errors.

Please .... just..... stop..... adding.....coins.... and put your money into where it needs to be. Coins you already have, not coins for tomorrow.

I just explained that the new coins have no affect on the issues you were talking about.

Coins go offline when the fraud system detects an anomaly its automated this protect both you and us from double spends. It is necessary when trading in these types of coins.

Supports staff is now at 15 members were a company not everyone does tickets we have programmers, human resources, lawyers etc. Adding a new coin doesn't affect the ticket backlog. Training and hiring more people does and we are doing that.

Your as expected part of your post only BTC-e I would agree with they are also more established throw our volume on BTER and see how their wallet (the same as ours holds up)

Point being we are consistently upgrading hardware and adding people. New coins has little to no effect on this.
divinity (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:55:50 PM

I just explained that the new coins have no affect on the issues you were talking about.

Point being we are consistently upgrading hardware and adding people. New coins has little to no effect on this.

When I'm trading BTC/LTC/Doge any more than one trade in about a 5 minute span leads to an immediate backlog in returning funds should I cancel the trade. This sounds like a server issue, not a human resource issue or a ticket issue or a lawyer issue.

Therefore if the existing markets are suffering performance, it would make sense to me to improve infrastructure on those existing servers. Yet you guys go out and purchase more servers to add new coins (you said each coin has it's own server).

So when the Ferrari begins to sputter and slow down, belching smoke and going 5 m/ph max., oil dripping from the underside the solution is not to take it to the garage. The solution is to continue to allow it to sputter and belch and go out and pick up a new Lamborghini for the wife to use. When her Lambo begins to sputter and misfire, do nothing and go out and get another one.... same analogy.

Missing funds, delayed funds after a trade, returning funds after a cancellation are issues unique to the coins and the trade volume. It can be fixed if and only if, you deem it financially worthy. Yet as we've seen for months now, the answer comes as "nope, let's get new coins and new servers for them."

Do your investors ever read the feedback from actual users?

The worst part is, unlike all the other exchanges out there, you clowns not once ever lowered the fees due to your own inability to provide performance. We continue to pay ridiculous fees for inadequate service.
jumpmanjay

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:02:36 PM

Haters gonna hate. They are called growing pains. They happen. I assume they want to have a flawless product and I assume they are striving to do that.

CoinTrader - Trade digital currency on Android via Cryptsy!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sedailabs.cointrader

BitPredict - Trade your favorite events on Android via Predictious!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sedailabs.bitpredict
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:04:23 PM

When I'm trading BTC/LTC/Doge any more than one trade in about a 5 minute span leads to an immediate backlog in returning funds should I cancel the trade. This sounds like a server issue, not a human resource issue or a ticket issue or a lawyer issue.

Therefore if the existing markets are suffering performance, it would make sense to me to improve infrastructure on those existing servers. Yet you guys go out and purchase more servers to add new coins (you said each coin has it's own server).

So when the Ferrari begins to sputter and slow down, belching smoke and going 5 m/ph max., oil dripping from the underside the solution is not to take it to the garage. The solution is to continue to allow it to sputter and belch and go out and pick up a new Lamborghini for the wife to use. When her Lambo begins to sputter and misfire, do nothing and go out and get another one.... same analogy.

Missing funds, delayed funds after a trade, returning funds after a cancellation are issues unique to the coins and the trade volume. It can be fixed if and only if, you deem it financially worthy. Yet as we've seen for months now, the answer comes as "nope, let's get new coins and new servers for them."

The worst part is, unlike all the other exchanges out there, you clowns not once ever lowered the fees due to your own inability to provide performance. We continue to pay ridiculous fees for inadequate service.

Our investors sure do read the forums. You said it your trading in the busiest market on the internet still has 0 to do with the new markets. I get your frustrated if you don't think we work around the clock to make improvements to that market you would be dead wrong. DOGE is the most traded coin out there right now and over 80% of that trading happens on Cryptsy. We are continuing to optimize that market to help with any issues as we do more users trade it as they can then do it faster.

We will continue to improve that market but fixes take time and have to be tested etc. It will get better not sure how I can explain that better. The other coins have zero no affect on it whatsoever.

These same stuff your talking about causes us thousands and thousands of dollars in lost possible revenues so why wouldn't we be?
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:58:44 AM

...Do your investors ever read the feedback from actual users?
Yes. I have some new investments with Cryptsy.

Yes. I have traded on Cryptsy for many months.

Yes. I have over a thousand trades on Cryptsy.

Yes. There are growing pains, and their dealing with them.

Yes. Cryptsy is way the best Exchange.
       In fact no one else even dares to attempt what their taking on.
       Nor what their aiming to take on.
       Much less in the light of day for everyone to see and notice.

Yes. I am a happy customer, and now a happy investor in Cryptsy FeeShares.
        https://cryptostocks.com/securities/57
        https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=60mir6cqi92falemj1bahv4vn5&topic=316748.0;all

Yes. Cryptsy knows better than all the other exchanges combined to date. And has the experience too.

Yes. I have had to file a few tickets too, at https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/login and sooner or later
        they all get attended to, and solved. Nuff said. It is what it is. Get used to it.

Yes. At times I too get frustrated too. But I tend to let it roll off me just like drops of rain.

Yes. I even am known to defend those I care to defend. Like say, from candy ass bitches, and anyone else!

As for Cryptsy; their letting every alt. coin type have a chance in this burgeoning Decentralized Crypto-Currency Revolution.

Hurray for Cryptsy.

Hurray they embraced this Decentralized vision that Satoshi seemed to desire most of all, and something many Bitcoin loyalists seem to have sadly forgotten along the way while growing ever more wealthy.

As for the candy ass bitches that whine, cry, moan, shout, and worse utilize the most foul of language here at bitcointalk.org. Well they should be ashamed of themselves. Mocking Cryptsy is akin to mocking Decentralization, and all the tireless efforts they pour into their endeavors. At least this thread wasn't nasty, nor foul. That's an improvement. Still, this is extremely unproductive.

Cryptsy could have taken the easy road, the safe route. The route almost everyone else is taking. Instead they are going for the long haul, doing things above board, making a real stand, and doing everyone involved huge favors in doing so.

Lastly, for those attempting to smear Cryptsy due to their own failed investments at mcxNOW, or elsewhere:

You lose. Cryptsy wins, hands down.
 No contest, never was. Cryptsy wins by default.
 mcxNOW couldn't even keep it up! Let alone get it back together again.
 In fact with each and every passing day it appears that was merely yet another quick way to score big, and take a large chuck of btc from unsuspecting investors. Sad indeed.
 I do have real sympathy for those that were scammed by mcxNOW, if in fact that is what it finally turns out to be. Yet the shadowy existence of mcxNOW, and shadiness of mcxNOW is what always kept myself away from it. Least of all I don't care for getting caught up in what is very likely an eventual honeypot trap where everyone involved ends up with legal inquiries to say the least, if it should all go from bad to worse, or the powers that be decide to make an example out of those obviously attempting to thumb their noses at them.

SO:

If one doesn't care for what it is at Cryptsy then go elsewhere, and see how you like it there instead. 
 But I for one already know you will very likely end up back at Cryptsy.

Cryptsy stepped up to the Plate. No one else has yet to even arrive at the Dinner table.
 The lesson is simply this: Nothing beats experience. Nothing beats doing it for the long haul, and doing what's in the best interest of everyone. Cryptsy is by far the most experienced today. And number one, and first to the entire decentralized market. Their the one's to beat.

Cryptsy is THE Decentralized MARKET.

But No, this isn't for day traders. Nuff said.

It is what it is, get used to it, adapt, or try to find better.

Odds are you'll be back at Cryptsy if you leave before much time passes because that's really THE MARKETPLACE for trading Crypto in 2014. At least until others finally catch up with Cryptsy, and that may or may not be quite some time to come.

Judging from how difficult it apparently is I have a strong sense that any up and comers will struggle just as much if not a lot more, to cope with any and all massive growth rates, just as Cryptsy has.

This stuff is brand new to all of us. It's all still in Beta. Same for Cryptsy.

The only experienced ones are all of us. Their is no one else. It's up to Us. And Cryptsy. We're all merely learning as we go.

So far Cryptsy simply doesn't really have any above board (in the daylight) competition. Instead merely shadowy, shady competitors that are almost all taking the easy road, and one that doesn't quite spell Decentralization, nor quite spell Free Markets.

And once again it's an American fueled (Cryptsy lead) Decentralized Crypto-Currency Revolution that will soon enough sweep this globe. 3 Cheers for Cryptsy. Without them we would all be much worse off. Believe it or not! That's fact.

As for the so called crap-coins:
------------------------------------

Well I finally cleaned out about 2/3's of over three dozen types of Crypto-coins from my own swollen portfolio.

(Oops. I just deleted the rest of this post on purpose. Figure it out for yourselves)...

... Best figure it out for yourselves.

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!
broken_pixel

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:10:10 AM

Bring back the chat box, bring back the Estimated Portfolio calculation. Tongue

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
divinity (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:10:47 AM

I was referring to the investors of the company, not the coin investors.

Quote from: Slingshot

Yeah, so have we all.

Over a span of 3 months? At what point do we say enough is enough.

Yes. Cryptsy is way the best Exchange.

Matter of opinion. Coinex is much faster and I find better trades than Cryptsy.

In fact no one else even dares to attempt what their taking on.
       Nor what their aiming to take on.
       Much less in the light of day for everyone to see and notice.

To add every shitcoin under the sun before dealing with present day issues. I know.

Yes. Cryptsy knows better than all the other exchanges combined to date. And has the experience too.

Founded by some guy who ran a few pools, yay!

Yes. I have had to file a few tickets too, at https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/login and sooner or later
        they all get attended to, and solved. Nuff said. It is what it is. Get used to it.

Sooner or later? Later can be up to 3 weeks. Can you imagine not having your money from your bank for that long. It's inexcusable.

Yes. At times I too get frustrated too. But I tend to let it roll off me just like drops of rain.

Not when it involves currency.

Yes. I even am known to defend those I care to defend. Like say, from candy ass bitches, and anyone else!

It's not like your opinion is swaying those that are enduring these issues.

As for the candy ass bitches that whine, cry, moan, shout, and worse utilize the most foul of language here at bitcointalk.org. Well they should be ashamed of themselves. Mocking Cryptsy is akin to mocking Decentralization, and all the tireless efforts they pour into their endeavors. At least this thread wasn't nasty, nor foul. That's an improvement. Still, this is extremely unproductive.

Expressing displeasure at a company that has known about these issues for months, continues to fail when it comes to problem resolution, continues to make excuses, yeah... shame on us.

Cryptsy could have taken the easy road, the safe route. The route almost everyone else is taking. Instead they are going for the long haul, doing things above board, making a real stand, and doing everyone involved huge favors in doing so.

They could:
- lower fees to compensate for the issues
- dedicate expenses to existing server issues not buying new machines for new coins

You lose. Cryptsy wins, hands down.
 No contest, never was. Cryptsy wins by default.

Naw. BTC-e Wins, superior engine, superior volume. For example when LTC drops in price so too does BTC. You can't convert your coins to actual fiat and buy back in as you can with BTC-E and make a profit. Hell you can't even buy alternative coins until you buy back into LTC because the Craptsy engine keeps your funds for 30 minutes and then returns them. This company wins by no default, only idiots who don't know better.

If one doesn't care for what it is at Cryptsy then go elsewhere, and see how you like it there instead. 
 But I for one already know you will very likely end up back at Cryptsy.

Not this person - cleared out my funds. Already enjoying Coinex and making good profit.

Cryptsy stepped up to the Plate. No one else has yet to even arrive at the Dinner table.

When you get your tongue out of Bigvern's ass, consider that they've not stepped up to any plate. The issues they had in November are the same ones they have today. Nothing has changed.

matthona

Activity: 350

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:29:26 AM

from what it sounds like, adding new coins may in fact speed up other transactions instead of slowing them down, due t spreading out trades over more coins

if you wish no not pay fees there are other trading sites - some with currently no fees at all

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Slingshot

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:01:26 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 03:46:20 AM by Slingshot

I was referring to the investors of the company, not the coin investors.

Yeah, so have we all.
Over a span of 3 months? At what point do we say enough is enough.

===========================================

To: divinity,

I really am an investor of Cryptsy! Got it? Good. Maybe laying off the
drugs or whatever will aid your comprehension skills.

Day trading something where that isn't meant to be day traded is akin
to beating one's head against the wall. So how's that working so far?
Is that the real issue?

Or, how is mining and dumping as fast as one can working out so
far. Idiots will always be idiots ya know. Is that the issue? Being another
foolish idiot mining junk and then pawning it off on the next fools? Not
nice if so!

Or are you really just another competitor of Cryptsy? Acting like someone else?

Or maybe an investor of another competitor of Cryptsy's? Yea, that's the one
isn't it?

This is over. I learned never to argue with any idiot. They always beat oneself
by way of their experience of being an idiot.

divinity, who are you? Really Who are you? And exactly what are your intentions?
Obviously your up to no good.

Are you from a brand new start up company yet to hit the scene? Is that is?
Or what? Surely no one can take you seriously. After all you opened your mouth
and removed all doubts.

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!
jrretirement

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:27:31 AM

Forget craptsy it has hurt several good coins with it's BS.

Craptsy attacked IFC saying there were network issues causing withdrawal delays, I helped the lead at IFC check this and we proved that was complete BS and the network was working perfectly.

I had trouble extracting doge and had several btc deposits go mia for several days!

They keep adding coins but cannot manage the ones they already have!

Hurry up and die cryptsy so a new real exchange can take your spot!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: