Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:47:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs?  (Read 4028 times)
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

yeah many investor got tired because of many ico scam. but me i still believe in the ico hype but still there are ico hype like lympo
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

People are not tired of investing in ICOs they will continue to invest but we have seen many ICOs scam the people in the recent time so investors are little hesitant and even some countries want to regulate the things on the other hand many investor want to stay anonymous nowadays many projects are asking KYC that's why many investors didn't participate in ICO's they want to be remain anonymous. But I think many countries in the coming time will try to regulate the ICOs to reduce the scam. Its not easy to find out which project is good or which ICO will be scam. Project developer needs to be more active and honest for their projects to regain the faith of the investors. At present market is bear that could also be one of the reason so investors are less. Things will be normal again sometime later for sure when market will be bullish again.

philadey30

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

Yes! some investors are tired and have already quite investing in ICOs, actually when looking at it 70% of ICOs coming out are scams and many don't end up well, the most saddened is that many won't be listed on exchange.
Dean_Jue

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:02:46 PM

I don't think investors have got tired of ICOs. Projects with actual potential still are able to raise decent amount in ICO. Since, there are so many ICO and only some has potential to raise good, it gives an illusion that all the ICOs are failing. But that isn't the case.

Recently, REMME have successfully completed their ICO. REMME is a potential project and thus, their ICO ended up successful. REMME helps in protecting the business from unauthorized access and hence, prevent business from breaches and hacks. This project has potential to grow in future as data security is growing.
Tonstar

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
Maybe they are really tired of it, but it doesnot mean all ICOs are the same. there are still some good ones, I strongly believe in it
Tonstar

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

I don't think investors have got tired of ICOs. Projects with actual potential still are able to raise decent amount in ICO. Since, there are so many ICO and only some has potential to raise good, it gives an illusion that all the ICOs are failing. But that isn't the case.

Recently, REMME have successfully completed their ICO. REMME is a potential project and thus, their ICO ended up successful. REMME helps in protecting the business from unauthorized access and hence, prevent business from breaches and hacks. This project has potential to grow in future as data security is growing.
I agree - investors are not tired of ICO, it is just so hard to find a good one, because the majority of ICOs are scams, as sad as that
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

As what we are experiencing rigjt now mate as a investors, almost of us are ruined by those fake icos that result in us to dont trust ico. But mate, we are thinking a positive mind, we are doing some research on what coin we must buy and those projects that is good are interesting. In this time, we do buy coins from ico
hachiman13

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

Not really. The quality of projects may seem diminishing but seasoned investors are still there analyzing and picking potential hard cap ICOs. Make sense that they'll stick around because this is where money is.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:14:11 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 08:55:40 PM by kenjionline

In the past, a lot has become a scam. ICO appears in hundreds. And scammers very well present their project and advertise. Investors very reverently began to choose projects.
Gelith

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

I don't think that investors got tired. Top projects still reach their hard caps without any problems in a couple of minutes.
boserobot

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

ICO hype will come soon with EOS. EOS mainnet will solve many issues that ethereum has.
kaya11

Activity: 1330
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

They are waiting for the moment were everything is safe and clear. As of now they are still out there but secretly tracks new projects, only new comers are most likely engaging in ICOs right now, the older ones are on hold. And also mentioning the current situations with the government and the market also being in a dip right now.

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

Yes, the main reason is many ICO is scam now, in last year I have investment few ICO project, I have reading the whitepaper and team behind this project, tracking it in any ICO page or more, when the ICO finished the team all disappearance without any notice, I have lost my money and personal data, how you think if you are the investors in this situation?

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:26:07 PM

I dont want to invest anymore,almost all the project are now under or by their ico price, with the exeption of a small number of successful ones.I have lost my patience already and I am going to invest only in protocol coins.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

Most of icos are suck and failed. Now im more focus on getting coin after the icos that really work hard for their project to success. Other than shit im not willing to give shit. Honestly most of icos made my invesment dropping. Almost non are survive long.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

In general, it is true that in this era the ICO can help the owners of projects in order to ensure the success. Plus, It facilitates many things, but unfortunately, the issue is that there are a ton of scam ICO's on the whole internet and their number in the rise, because many are easily fooled and always those scammers benefit from the weakness point of those categories which is the greed and it could be through some Airdrops. In fact, many people do not want to invest in them, and some avoid them, and the governments refuse ICO through a collective ban, like what happened is the previous period ( facebook, twitter, google bans crypto ads..) and more problems.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:31:54 PM

2017 was easily the biggest year in the history of the cryptocurrency market which saw investors investing like crazy into many ICOS which obviously led to the market value growing at an insane rate. After the market correction recently, many investors obviously began investing less, but this does not necessarily mean that ICOS are going away. This is a common trend in the cryptocurrency market and nothing to worry about it.

KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

Investors are bored with ICO, but I think because there are too many ICO projects now that investors should choose the best ICO project from the best.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:34:51 PM

I do not think that investors are tired of this, because it is their earnings.

chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

That was supposed to happen in the long run as ICO's has ruptured lot of investment from the loyal investors! If they would have kept the city clean then more and more residents would have been stayed back and everything could have been green.

But those greedy devs never made it upto the quality but just for their benefits they got the fund raiser and left the world. This way many scams started happening and people got robbed literally! So why would they trust it now, why would they put their money into it if they know they can get scammed after they do so?

May be the hype will come but it will take huge patience to regain the trust of investors.
I agree with your opinion, and it is right ICO developers are greedy for their profit making investors tired of investing. ICO developers do not think about the future of their loyal investors.
a good ICO developer always keeps the community
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: