Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today Bitcoin market  (Read 480 times)
bisa coy

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

yes, right now I see bitcoin falling so far from the previous price and this I think to buy bitcoin very precisely and hold it for a very long time, to get satisfactory results if you are sure then do what you want to do.

afaen

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

Bitcoin still tops the list. However, for the owners in the past year suffered huge losses on the decrease of Bitcoin at this time. Bitcoin's current marketing is not so stable. And if I have it, I would argue to exchange it with another coin. Like Ethereum which is currently so good marketing. What do you think ?
tayxsvws

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

It is still continuing the downward trend, which may take a long time and the market will not recover so quickly.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

This is market cryptocurrency, we just wait some good news come to change bitcoin price and increase and we just wait some bad news or FUD come to cryptocurrency and make bitcoin price decrease. There will always be advantages for the current market situation, some people have to make an opportunity to buy bitcoin.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:23:22 PM

Today Bitcoin market

Big dip again for bitcoin this last week of may. It's been awhile since bitcoin stays at 9k $ below mark. It started at March and up until now btc still has not recover and then dip has come again.
prrlc

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

Ripple is 3. biggest market volume and very popular alcoin. If market going to green, ripple prices will increase again i think. If you do not like a risky you should choose Ripple

gurumohan_crypto

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

Presently Bitcoin price continuously going down, when compared to last year Bitcoin fall more in this year. People are afraid to invest in the crypto currency market.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

Today Bitcoin market
 We are almost in the middle of the year 2018 but the stability of bitcoin cannot be achieved, it seems the bullish period not soon to happen because of the correction. The regulators still cracking down the bad actors in crypto space, that makes bitcoin in a dizzy situation. Now if you think the best thing to recover from a huge loss is to buy and sell top altcoins maybe it's a better idea.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

bitcoin is in my opinion a long-term investment, however, the market seems stable now but i will wait until it go back to an average value of 10k before i can operate in tranquility
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

Its very normal prices.Wait for the next month.In july and june we gonna see good prices in market.Be patient.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
RAinery

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

Currently bitcoin market conditions are indeed experiencing a decline. But in my opinion still within reasonable limits. So you better be patient and do not rush to sell your coins. Because I'm sure bitcoin will definitely experience price increases again.
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

It's better then yesterday
cungk84

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:49:31 PM

the price is stable in the bitcoin market and the price is recovering. Bitcoin underwent massive fluctuations a few months ago and people began to panic. however, bitcoin is used only for long-term investments. Instead of panicking people have to take advantage of that moment and invest in it so that the price can go up and profit can be made
emmaong12

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:56:28 PM

Bad times, I'm 60% down since I started lol.
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

I think BTC is still in down trend. But it will up soon. Whales are waiting to invest again. Now it is mid of year. Most experts predict that btc will start to rise in mid of year. Hope it will start in june - july.
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

the situation today upsets me, but do not give up, I'm sure that everything will change for the better, but instead of getting upset better invest now until the price falls.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:58:58 PM

If we see the news in web that time we can see that the price of bitcoin is low and this rate is lower than yesterday because the price of the btc was higher than today but this will recover soon because investors have to invest money in here so that the price of the bitcoin will increase and after few days later the price of the btc will double.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:03:44 PM

The market for cryptocurrencies in May is experiencing a continuous decline in exchange rates, unlike the previous April bursts. The cryptos market continues to fall, leaving the BTC rate down to $ 7,184 and ETH $ 520. The decline in exchange rates will quickly end in June when the market is going to recover.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:08:56 PM

I think in the end bitcoin's consolidation and range trading between $7000-$9900 will prove good for long term stability and growth of bitcoin, i think the market and bitcoin will recover sooner or later so just hold your bitcoins tight and wait for your target price.

nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:19:45 PM

a confusing situation. the purchase will not be able to give certainty will be able to get results. It could be that it will be getting down to lower prices again in some time. even though it does not know when the market is going up but still waiting only and not too panicked at the thought of it.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: