Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:55:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral  (Read 3385 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:16:56 PM

The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with applications for smartons.
Yes, keep observing at here and their telegram group, you will see the kindly and responsive of admin come from dev team.

A positive attitude is really needed for a project to attract more investors to participate. I will look forward for more updates from the team and improvements with the marketing strategies.
Positive attitude and hamble heart are the one who will gain the positive outcome. If team will be more efficient and active with their individual jobs their is no doubt the can bring this project to success. Hardwork plus positive mind can do better and can create out number ideas to improve and widen the project features for its betterment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:01:58 PM

I know that the devs want some privacy while doing the project, but we would like to meet even just 1 developer. Somehow, I commend you all for your dedication even if the project is still new you are able to atteact people already.

Thanks for the feedback. We'll take it under consideration.

The public sale is going to start on 4 of June. I guess there are still 250 Masternodes for sale?  When the public sale starts, the price will be min. 0.4 btc

I just wonder how long it will be take that to sell all Masternodes.
Much less than 250 Masternodes!

Hey I see at their telegram group only have 167 members and bots reply? I think they should do something to increasing this community.
This is normally, AIAScoin is new project, and we can see almost their community will increasing soon.
Yes, it is one week from them make ANN at bitcointalk, have a lot of question about this project. When i go to their website, is so basics and not have much content, i think the team should added some information at the website for make people know clearly about this project.

The website and the whitepaper will be updated constantly.

Where can I read the information about the team? I think that it should be submitted in detail in order for us to draw conclusions

Where can I read the information about the team? I think that it should be submitted in detail in order for us to draw conclusions

See this

Thanks everyone for the feedback! Don't forget to join our 2 masternodes giveaway https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1002516456544890880
Best of luck to everyone!  Grin

_______  https://AIAScoin.com  _______
A private, low fee, instant cryptocurrency
Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:57:05 PM

We're having a 2 full AIAS masternode giveaway! Please see this for more details.
https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1002516456544890880
Great seems easy enough steps to join in now is the best time to go for this although is going to be random

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:45:19 PM

The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with applications for smartons.
Yes, keep observing at here and their telegram group, you will see the kindly and responsive of admin come from dev team.
Even if the community is active currently ,but I think that this project bis not getting the expected public support and attention.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:25:53 PM

We're having a 2 full AIAS masternode giveaway! Please see this for more details.

This will surely gain more exposures and can attract some serious investors to check the project. Making give away are one way of good advertisement and marketing at the same time.

I agree. This moves from the dev team will bring more good reputations and positive feedbacks from the people especially to the lucky receiver of free full AIAS Masternodes. And also, this will help for the platform be recognized as one of the better provider of masternodes that will increased the quality of all crypto transactions most especially in payment systems.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

Yes you are right. I also joined the official telegram group of AIAScoin and the admin is really very good active and solve your all queries related to the project and also give the latest updates of project. So if possible then join this group.
It's good that the admin is active, I hope the team is being active and responsive too as that helps gain many followers and investors too
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

This will surely gain more exposures and can attract some serious investors to check the project. Making give away are one way of good advertisement and marketing at the same time.

I agree. This moves from the dev team will bring more good reputations and positive feedbacks from the people especially to the lucky receiver of free full AIAS Masternodes. And also, this will help for the platform be recognized as one of the better provider of masternodes that will increased the quality of all crypto transactions most especially in payment systems.
I have participated in this very generous action too! And as far as I have seen - not too large number of users have taken part that raises my chances of a victory very highly. I look forward to results.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:20:13 PM

The team really did a good promotions which I think their will be more bounty hunters to take part into this giveaway. Hopefully, there will be more coming promotions about their coins like big bonuses so that investors will be attracted to participate in the promotions.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sathvik112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:35:56 PM

The team really did a good promotions which I think their will be more bounty hunters to take part into this giveaway. Hopefully, there will be more coming promotions about their coins like big bonuses so that investors will be attracted to participate in the promotions.
AIAS referral program is really making me more active as I choose it to keep referring my friends it is making me more active to explain about project and keep winning.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

Yes you are right. I also joined the official telegram group of AIAScoin and the admin is really very good active and solve your all queries related to the project and also give the latest updates of project. So if possible then join this group.
It's good that the admin is active, I hope the team is being active and responsive too as that helps gain many followers and investors too
They need to stay consistent and motivated at all times as its a team aiming for global recognition. Any slacking wont be good and they have a lot of time to improve.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:02:48 PM

Those are the qualities needed in a member of a team,  because being active and responsive helps attract investors to invest and gain trust to them. Trusting in the project is very important to gain that's why hope the team or admin.  Continue to do their best for the success of the project.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

Thanks for this simple giveaway, it's nice opportunity for those who like to set up a masternode and don't have enough money, I am going to participate because it requires to do only simple task.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:34:09 AM

Hey I see at their telegram group only have 167 members and bots reply? I think they should do something to increasing this community.
Yes, not very good. I would on the site of the development team make the launch of the project's advertising. We need to collect a small company of advertisers who can distribute information about the project in different social networks and possibly make video re-location of the platform.
I agree such advertising and promotion is needed to rapidly increase the investors, I hope they are already on this kinds of steps.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:42:59 AM

Thanks for this simple giveaway, it's nice opportunity for those who like to set up a masternode and don't have enough money, I am going to participate because it requires to do only simple task.
I guess its not easy to get the giveaway, what would be the qualifications in order to be included on the whitelist?
ace09

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:58:54 AM

Yes, not very good. I would on the site of the development team make the launch of the project's advertising. We need to collect a small company of advertisers who can distribute information about the project in different social networks and possibly make video re-location of the platform.
I agree such advertising and promotion is needed to rapidly increase the investors, I hope they are already on this kinds of steps.
Same here buddy. And now, I guess the AIAScoin is starting with its plan on its marketing strategy with different advertising and promotions to gain more users, suppporters and potential investors that will help in the continuous developments of the AIAScoin. With this kind of project and team working on it as well, I will be looking forward for its success and more upcoming updates.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:00:38 AM

Interseny project and information about it is presented exhaustively, perhaps it will be one of the factors of large investments in it
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:01:45 AM

This kind of project is really going to need a big community in order to flourish but as what I can see there are only a few people who are interested to be part of it. I think the give away is not enough to attract more people.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:32:16 AM

This only tells that the team is serious and they are not joking about their plans and platforms. Can they also promote on Adsense or on youtube?

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

This only tells that the team is serious and they are not joking about their plans and platforms. Can they also promote on Adsense or on youtube?
Definitely. The team was very serious about the project so that they are working hard to make the admin from the project active.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:17:11 AM

Definitely. The team was very serious about the project so that they are working hard to make the admin from the project active.

It's normal and they just need to do it for the investors to trust them and encourage investors to make their investments here. Soon, all their plans will be reach.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: