Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:47:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral  (Read 3385 times)
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:52:49 AM

Any project that is associated with applications is much more likely than other projects, the main thing is to make efforts.
You are right but this method is good for all projects that are being developed. For any project, if you make an effort, it can reach unrealistic heights among other similar projects.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

AIAS has this feature called SwiftTX which means that it is an instant transactions which is guaranteed by the network of masternodes which also cuts or no need to wait for multiple confirmations. Hopefully, this kind of transactions will maintain its speed so that their will be more users who will like to use the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:34:31 AM

When will the beta version be launched? How should I register for it? The number of participants is limited?
I didnt know that they will launch a beta version, do you have any updated information regarding that matter?
Currently, there is no an updated information about the beta version of the project, I will update in here for the information.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

When will the beta version be launched? How should I register for it? The number of participants is limited?
I didnt know that they will launch a beta version, do you have any updated information regarding that matter?
Currently, there is no an updated information about the beta version of the project, I will update in here for the information.

Maybe the team is busy right now for the continuous development of the project. Let's patiently waiting for the updates and I'm pretty sure that this update  would bring positive output for the project.
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

Any project that is associated with applications is much more likely than other projects, the main thing is to make efforts.
You are right but this method is good for all projects that are being developed. For any project, if you make an effort, it can reach unrealistic heights among other similar projects.
Efforts are made moderately, and nobody can give a product above the opportunities, experience and abilities. Also you shouldn't forget that presently all solve money. Who has more paid, that also has won.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:30:27 PM

Efforts are made moderately, and nobody can give a product above the opportunities, experience and abilities. Also you shouldn't forget that presently all solve money. Who has more paid, that also has won.

You have a point, being focused means they can create more better possibilities to make their platform a very useful in the future. This is still developing and probably, the team still chasing to solve some minor problems on how they can attract more users to get involved in the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

Offering full anonymous trading is a good display, which will attract many people to participate in the transaction.

I agree, Plus their masternode is a great investmet to make the project more reliable and more people will come. Giving a good strategy will make the project success.

Yes, strategies are really needed to achieve what they want to reach. I will look forward for more amazing strategies with their advertising and promotional bonuses soon.

I think, the only way to know about this informations is by joining on their telegram announcements channel because that's where the details and upcoming updates are being released. And as of now, the team are busy on their masternodes sales and probably they can't update the status and progress of this platform for now.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

Maybe the team is busy right now for the continuous development of the project. Let's patiently waiting for the updates and I'm pretty sure that this update  would bring positive output for the project.
They would require to test the code before implementing in the live platform and once they are success in their testing level then they can start the operations and successfully complete the development activities.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

Is the administrator of this thread active? Because I'm seeing many supporters that has inquiries. Hoping the admins can answer those inquiries immediately.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:59:25 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 04:33:02 PM by vickycoin05

As of now i never read some informations regarding your concerns. But hopefully the beta version you looking for and some other things will eventually done with the devs team. I have high expectations for this project. Hope this won't  let me and all supporters fail.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

The project has a great bright future. Update information and development should be done to make it more attractive to i hope project team investor. A project success depends on the project team's hard work.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

Giveaways are really very attractive advertisement methods to gain more potential investors for this project. And masternode giveaways are really rare in this sector. I am sure, they will gonna get a huge interest.

LOL no, most of the giveaway participants are just there for the free money involved and nothing else apart from that and they wont invest at all
Atleast they get the chance to see the project even if they just want the masternode, for me it is still a good advertisement. Anyway, the reason for a raffle is to give, it doesnt matter if they get nothing in return.
The most important thing to do is need to work according. If you visit mand  Mama kay henrhay tangkalanm pani hapon. The project is still unya the claim all elem is behave. Hope will continue
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:33:51 PM

They are actively figuring out any unexpected bugs that needs to be fixed and validating all the instructions to know that they met all the criteria or failed in any deployment branch.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

Yes it could be,  but whatever may happened I am confident enough that everything will done smoothly. Let us just wait for the time because I know it is near to reality and success they just doing their best to make it perfect.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

You have a point, being focused means they can create more better possibilities to make their platform a very useful in the future. This is still developing and probably, the team still chasing to solve some minor problems on how they can attract more users to get involved in the project.
They are actively taking all the challenges in competing with the competitors and not giving up, also exploring to the new scenarios and bringing resolutions for all the problems with out ignoring them.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:30:44 PM

All the test cases should be 100% success to proceed to the next level in live site and once all was identified with no remark then beta version will be launched let us give them some time.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

I think that the personal support from the team has decreased as many queries remain unanswered.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

AIAS has this feature called SwiftTX which means that it is an instant transactions which is guaranteed by the network of masternodes which also cuts or no need to wait for multiple confirmations. Hopefully, this kind of transactions will maintain its speed so that their will be more users who will like to use the platform.

Also what owners of masternode would receive some decent award then in network there have to be many large transactions. So the project needs users who will use this platform.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:24:05 PM

Also what owners of masternode would receive some decent award then in network there have to be many large transactions. So the project needs users who will use this platform.
they always receive decent payment thats why is called master node dude why else will you invest there if not for more access and better payment

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:12:03 PM

Where can I read about the team of this project? Information is open and it is freely available? Or did the team choose to remain anonymous?

Team members of ASIAScoin are anonymous and they will likely remain anonymous, however, they said that if they reach their target maybe team members identity will reveal in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: