Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KIN will be the MOST USED CRYPTO IN THE WORLD by the end of 2018! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$  (Read 11248 times)
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:10:19 PM

Thanks man, I'm gonna see some yuuge gains coming up here these next couple of years.

Thing is, with the BTC drop since January....almost all decent coin is expected to make HUGE returns in a few months. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:12:12 PM

Recently I have checked kin coin, and I sow it was import some exchanger . I think It is a good coin but i did not think it will be most crypto in the world by the end 2018 because it depend on market .
Scuds31091 (OP)

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

What is KIN? I don't even know about this token. Seem like this token related to Kickcoin right? I don't think there is any reason that this token will become the most used cryptocurrency in the world in this year cause there are a lot of better cryptocurrencies already listed on exchange. Besided Do you forget about the king and the queen of this cryptocurrency world, BTC and ETH?

Kin has nothing to do with KickCoin.

Kin is a decentralized ecosystem of digital services for daily life.

It's a new way for businesses to monetize their apps/platforms. Currently businesses and consumers aren't aligned. The only way for an app to really make enough money to compete is to grow large enough, and then serve users ads based on information collected from them, or by selling consumers information. Neither of these are ideal, but this is how companies like Facebook make the money that they do.

Unfortunately the smaller apps don't have the same choice. Without the large userbase they can't make anywhere close to the same amount by displaying ads or selling information. Most of the time one of the monopolies like Facebook will just copy the apps idea and offer it to their own users without ads since they can absorb the costs elsewhere. So the small apps struggle to make any money and end up being copied by the competition. It's a lose lose situation. This has happened many many times just in the last few years alone.

Kin is a solution for the 99% of apps that can't compete with the 1%. By integrating Kin into their app they're rewarded daily with a Kin payout based on the activity their apps generated. Now the apps no longer need to rely on advertising or selling consumer info. They can be paid daily and monetize their app just by facilitating Kin transactions and contributing to the ecosystem. So not only do their consumers have a much better experience knowing their information is safe and not needing to deal with ads, but the business is making money without it.

The rewards work the same way as bitcoin or any other popular coin.

With Bitcoin, the miners are paid out in Bitcoin daily for running their miners, using electricity, and helping process bitcoin transaction.

With Kin, the developers are paid out in Kin daily for their apps facilitating Kin transactions and generating demand for the Kin ecosystem.

You're correct about exchanges... currently Kin is not on any "large" exchanges. The team has been working on the product and has not been focused on the exchanges or liquidity yet. Unlike many other coins they don't think it's necessary to create a ton of hype and get exchange listings when there is no real product show. It's definitely a very important piece as the developers earning Kin daily will need liquidity in the market in order to sell their Kin and cover operational costs or take profits. Kin won't work without large exchanges and liquidity and it's been made very clear they'll be coming before the Kin Rewards Engine is started. Now that the blockchain is basically ready to go and Kik integration is beginning, exchanges are the next step. In order to make other large apps interested in integrating Kin, the price and liquidity will need to be large enough for them to find it worth their time. So I would look out for reputable exchanges in the very near future. Once KIN is on them... the price will likely be much higher.

If you want to know why Kin will have more activity than Bitcoin and Ethereum, just scroll up to my comment right below your initial one.

Scuds31091 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:36:16 PM

Thanks man, I'm gonna see some yuuge gains coming up here these next couple of years.

Thing is, with the BTC drop since January....almost all decent coin is expected to make HUGE returns in a few months. Wink

Very true, but this Kik integration "most used crypto in the world" news might drop right during the bull run... That would likely send it much higher than the average % climbs coins are getting by the default rebound.

TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:42:44 PM

Nothing against KIN and against this post and yes only show the possibilities. In general, without any doubts, we can not deny the possibility of this happening until because 10 trillion of supply coins can be divided for each habitande of the world and each one receives a little over 1000 tokens. Leaving the stagnation aside and focus on the project as we can be sure based on the actuality?
Scuds31091 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:11:14 AM

Recently I have checked kin coin, and I sow it was import some exchanger . I think It is a good coin but i did not think it will be most crypto in the world by the end 2018 because it depend on market .

The current market won't actually be the main contributor to what makes Kin the most used crypto in the world.

This is measured in amount of tx's daily/monthly/yearly. Thus, even without a large exchange or even any of the current daily crypto users interested in or using Kin, it can still become the most used crypto in the world.

As I mentioned in the OP, there is not a huge amount of active crypto users currently. Kin has 300 million users of which 15 million are active daily. Once Kin is fully integrated into Kik it will be used by millions of new people. Many of them will have never used crypto currency before. However, they'll still be generating transactions and will help make Kin the most used crypto in the world very soon.

Scuds31091 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:48:36 PM

Nothing against KIN and against this post and yes only show the possibilities. In general, without any doubts, we can not deny the possibility of this happening until because 10 trillion of supply coins can be divided for each habitande of the world and each one receives a little over 1000 tokens. Leaving the stagnation aside and focus on the project as we can be sure based on the actuality?

Giving everyone in the world 1000 Kin won't help it become the most used crypto in the world. You could also give a fraction of Litecoin or another top 10 coin to everyone in the world and that won't make it the most used crypto in the world either. Yes it might contribute positively a little bit, as some of those people might use it, but the majority of them wouldn't. Just because you're given a crypto, doesn't mean you're going to use it. Thus, the majority of these people likely wouldn't contribute to creating transactions and helping it become the most used crypto in the world.

Take a look at this graph:

Kin is replacing Kik Points within the Kik app. Kik points was not a crypto currency, but it if was, it would have been the most used crypto in the world. You can see from the graph that it had more transactions than Bitcoin for almost it's entire existence. Kin will likely become the most used crypto in the world after full integration into Kik.

Kin won't just be used in Kik, but will be used by many other apps as well. So you can expect the usage to go way beyond the numbers displayed in this chart.

europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:19:10 AM

He's very motivated. But it is possible that everything happens on this market. We'll wait and see .
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:20:43 AM

I was also very hyped up about it but I lost confidence for Kin. It won't be the most used crypto in the world anywhere. Bitcoin and Ethereum won't give that title to other coins. I don't see a good reason to Kin takeover. It's a good alternative but nothing more.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:44:45 AM

Currently there are roughly 6 million active crypto users in the space. KIN is about to be integrated into the well known chat app Kik very soon. Kik has over 300 million users of which 15 million are active daily. Once KIN is integrated into the app, it will become the most used cryptocurrency in the world.

Kin isn't just tied to the Kik app. It will will eventually be integrated into 1000's of digital apps increasing the amount of people using KIN to the 100's of millions...

Imagine the demand for a coin that's being used by 100's of millions when currently Bitcoin, the most valuable coin right now, only has 25 million total wallets (keeping in mind many of these are abandoned or the fact that people have multiple accounts).

Background

Kin was created by the billion dollar chat app company called Kik. It has a large team working on the project and also has a long list of business connections to help make everything possible.

One major connection is Fred Wilson who owns Union Square Ventures. USV was an early investor with Kik, but also with other large notable companies like Coinbase, SoundCloud, Stripe, and Twitter. Fred Wilson is on the board of Kik, and also on the board of Coinbase...

Tencent also invested $50,000,000 into Kik recently. Tencent owns WeChat if you aren't familiar and is one of the largest tech companies on the planet.

Kik was the first chat app to get mainstream adoption getting over 1,000,000 users in 15 days. At the time it was the fastest growing app ever. Kik was also the first platform to introduce chat bots. Kik has always been at the forefront of advancing technology and now has a goal to become the most used crypto currency in the world. Based on their track record, they definitely have a good shot.

Kik has been planning on entering the crypto space for quite some time. A couple years ago they ran a test with a non-crypto in app token called Kik Points. Here is a quote from their whitepaper on that topic, "The Kik Points experiment was successful, with an average volume of 300,000 transactions per day for its lifetime from 2014 through 2016, reaching 2.6 million transactions per day at the peak. On average, the monthly number of transactions was nearly three times that of the Bitcoin network.".

If Kik Points was a crypto, it would have been the most used crypto in the world. Since then, Kik has removed Kik Points and launched Kin. Kin is a crypto currency and will be implemented into the Kik app just like Kik points was. Thus, when the Kik integration happens (likely before 2018) Kin will become the most used crypto in the world. This is pretty amazing as unlike Kik Points, Kin is not just for the Kik app. Kin will be implemented into many different apps within the Kin ecosystem. So with the Kik integration alone it will become the most used crytpo in the world, then add together all the Kin usage within all of these other apps down the road, even apps larger than Kik, the usage will be unlike any coin around right now. This includes Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Resources

Listen to the creator's interview at Consensus 2018:

https://twitter.com/kin_foundation/status/998934789637005312

This is also a recent article about KIN:

https://www.wired.com/story/kik-founder-plots-a-rebel-alliance-against-facebooks-death-star/amp?mbid=social_twitter_onsiteshare&__twitter_impression=true
It seems you do not understand how this works, it does not matter how many potential users you have the issue is how many of those people are going to use that coin and I think the answer is that very few will use it, besides we have seen this attempt to try to make it seem that a coin can surpass bitcoin a hundred of times and it has not happened and once again it is not going to happen.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:53:23 AM

Currently there are roughly 6 million active crypto users in the space. KIN is about to be integrated into the well known chat app Kik very soon. Kik has over 300 million users of which 15 million are active daily. Once KIN is integrated into the app, it will become the most used cryptocurrency in the world.

Kin isn't just tied to the Kik app. It will will eventually be integrated into 1000's of digital apps increasing the amount of people using KIN to the 100's of millions...

Imagine the demand for a coin that's being used by 100's of millions when currently Bitcoin, the most valuable coin right now, only has 25 million total wallets (keeping in mind many of these are abandoned or the fact that people have multiple accounts).

Background

Kin was created by the billion dollar chat app company called Kik. It has a large team working on the project and also has a long list of business connections to help make everything possible.

One major connection is Fred Wilson who owns Union Square Ventures. USV was an early investor with Kik, but also with other large notable companies like Coinbase, SoundCloud, Stripe, and Twitter. Fred Wilson is on the board of Kik, and also on the board of Coinbase...

Tencent also invested $50,000,000 into Kik recently. Tencent owns WeChat if you aren't familiar and is one of the largest tech companies on the planet.

Kik was the first chat app to get mainstream adoption getting over 1,000,000 users in 15 days. At the time it was the fastest growing app ever. Kik was also the first platform to introduce chat bots. Kik has always been at the forefront of advancing technology and now has a goal to become the most used crypto currency in the world. Based on their track record, they definitely have a good shot.

Kik has been planning on entering the crypto space for quite some time. A couple years ago they ran a test with a non-crypto in app token called Kik Points. Here is a quote from their whitepaper on that topic, "The Kik Points experiment was successful, with an average volume of 300,000 transactions per day for its lifetime from 2014 through 2016, reaching 2.6 million transactions per day at the peak. On average, the monthly number of transactions was nearly three times that of the Bitcoin network.".

If Kik Points was a crypto, it would have been the most used crypto in the world. Since then, Kik has removed Kik Points and launched Kin. Kin is a crypto currency and will be implemented into the Kik app just like Kik points was. Thus, when the Kik integration happens (likely before 2018) Kin will become the most used crypto in the world. This is pretty amazing as unlike Kik Points, Kin is not just for the Kik app. Kin will be implemented into many different apps within the Kin ecosystem. So with the Kik integration alone it will become the most used crytpo in the world, then add together all the Kin usage within all of these other apps down the road, even apps larger than Kik, the usage will be unlike any coin around right now. This includes Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Resources

Listen to the creator's interview at Consensus 2018:

https://twitter.com/kin_foundation/status/998934789637005312

This is also a recent article about KIN:

https://www.wired.com/story/kik-founder-plots-a-rebel-alliance-against-facebooks-death-star/amp?mbid=social_twitter_onsiteshare&__twitter_impression=true
It seems you do not understand how this works, it does not matter how many potential users you have the issue is how many of those people are going to use that coin and I think the answer is that very few will use it, besides we have seen this attempt to try to make it seem that a coin can surpass bitcoin a hundred of times and it has not happened and once again it is not going to happen.
Surpass bitcoin with uts current price and total supply this is a thousand punch to the moon to happen. Not all users of their app is a coin user or a cryptocurrency holder so it will remain users until they are not into a knowledge of field in crypto anything is worthless but then when this million users enter crypto it will boost the Kin's price it will take years again to happen.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Scuds31091 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:28:10 AM

I was also very hyped up about it but I lost confidence for Kin. It won't be the most used crypto in the world anywhere. Bitcoin and Ethereum won't give that title to other coins. I don't see a good reason to Kin takeover. It's a good alternative but nothing more.

I'm basing this claim specifically off total transactions per day/month/year. Take a look at the graph from my last comment. Based on years of data, it's highly probable Kin will become the most used crypto in the world once fully integrated into Kik. Unless Bitcoin and Ethereum see substantial increases in their transaction count over the next 6 months, it very well could happen.

I'd like to hear your reasons why you lost confidence in Kin specifically. I'd also like to know why you think Bitcoin and Ethereum can't give up that title? Ethereum was able to pass up Bitcoin... why can't something else pass up Ethereum? I'm not talking about marketcap, but just which coin will have the most daily/weekly/monthly transactions.

Scuds31091 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:31:42 PM

It seems you commented without reading the thread. You are correct, it doesn't matter how many users you have if nobody is using it. You can airdrop a coin to 3 Billion people and it won't make it the most used crypto in the world. You can integrate a coin into an app like Kik with 300M users and 15M monthly active users, and it's possible that won't make it the most used crypto in the world either if nobody in the app decides to use it.

You claim that you "think the answer is that very few will use it", but are just making blind assumptions. If you look at this graph below you will see Kik Points and Bitcoin compared by total transactions. Kin is going to replace Kik Points within the Kik app... so you can expect at least similar usage if not more from their userbase. This isn't just an assumption. This is 2+ years of hard data. On average Kik Points had 3x more transactions that Bitcoin's network.

Yes, you may have seen this claim by other coins that failed, but did those coins have a two year test of a token within their app to back up their claims? I'd like to see an example if this answer is yes.

Scuds31091 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

Surpass bitcoin with uts current price and total supply this is a thousand punch to the moon to happen. Not all users of their app is a coin user or a cryptocurrency holder so it will remain users until they are not into a knowledge of field in crypto anything is worthless but then when this million users enter crypto it will boost the Kin's price it will take years again to happen.

I'm not saying Kin will surpass the Bitcoin's price or marketcap... I'm saying Kin, by the end of 2018, will likely have more transactions per day/month/year than any other cryptocurrency.

You're absolutely correct, not all users of their app are familiar with cryptocurrency. I would imagine a very small amount are. However, that's the great thing about this project. Kin isn't for super tech savvy early adopter crypto speculation traders, it's for the everyday mass consumers of the digital world. Kin is being developed as a product, not a technology. Nobody will "need" to know how Kin works or why. Nor will they really care. They'll just want to earn Kin if they see use and value for it.

Kin won't need any of the current cryptocurrency holders or users to help it become the most used crypto in the world. The current amount of crypto users in the world is very very small compared to the numbers of mass consumers using your favorite apps. The first crytpo to tap into this pool of potential users (outside of the current crypto space) will win.

Kik, along with Kin's other partners will help get Kin into the hands of 100's of millions of users who may have never owned or touched crypto in their life. But the apps that they are using will make it effortless to use, earn, and spend.

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

No it can't surpass Bitcoin of ethereum. But if kin tokens are implemented right it probably can create a new revolution in day to day crypto transactions. There is another coin like this called 'Gifto' which is still in budding stage.

Blah blah
Scuds31091 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:27:54 PM

No it can't surpass Bitcoin of ethereum. But if kin tokens are implemented right it probably can create a new revolution in day to day crypto transactions. There is another coin like this called 'Gifto' which is still in budding stage.

Gifto shares the idea that a coin/token can be used for microtransactions across different apps in order "tip" or reward a content creator with value. What sets Kin apart is the most revolutionary part of Kin, the ability for developers to monetize via the Kin Rewards Engine.

6T of the 10T Kin is stored in the Kin Rewards Engine or KRE. Once it's started, the KRE will payout Kin on a daily basis to developers who are providing the most activity within the ecosystem and the most demand for Kin. This will last for over 60 years. Think about it the same way that Bitcoin pays out miners on a daily basis. Instead of Kin rewarded miners for using electricity to facilitate and confirm transactions on the blockchain, Kin is rewarding the developers who are helping to create demand for Kin.

An app no longer needs to rely on ads or selling consumer information in order to monetize. There's now a 3rd way. Your app can be completely free and not charge any fees what so ever, but if it's generated Kin transactions between users within the app, then you'll be paid out daily.

App 1 - Gifto Integration

App 2 - Kin Integration

Let's say both App 1 and App 2 are exactly the same. Users post videos and get rewarded with gifto/kin for people who "like" it. On the other hand, users who "like" a video are spending gifto/kin in the process as their gifto/kin is going to the creator of the video they "like".

Let's also say both apps have 50,000 "likes" within the app on 100's of videos in a day. Thus their apps generated 50,000 transactions on the gifto/kin blockchain and money was transferred between many users.

How will either app make money?

App 1 (gifto app) as-is will make nothing. Money is going back and forth between it's users, but none is going to them. Their only choices are to:

Charge people to use the app = People will likely not want to purchase it or find a free version
Put ads within their app = Some users might tolerate it, but it's not the best user experience. Can lead to people leaving the app.
Take a fee of all transactions = Some users might tolerate this, but many will not like the fact the app is taking 20% of the profit they're generating from videos.

Yes, the app has a crypto and creators can be rewarded for their content, but at any time a monopoly like Facebook can come in and copy the app and either make it free, have no ads, or take no fees on transactions. Then this app becomes obsolete as the users will flock to the better Facebook version. Facebook can just collect user data and survive from money made from it's other apps.

App 2 (Kin app) as-is will make money daily. Money is going back and forth between it's users and generating a lot of Kin transactions for the ecosystem and creating demand.

App 2 doesn't need to charge anything to use the app, doesn't need to have any ads, and doesn't even need to take a % from it's users. Just by creating a place for users to exchange value, it's rewarded from the KRE each day based on it's performance. For the first time the apps and it's users are aligned. The app's don't need to extract value. The user experience is better than ever which can lead to even more usage and adoption.

The KRE is what sets Kin apart from any other crypto out there. It's going to change how the digital app world will monetize and compete with Facebook, Google, and other monopolies that are just copying and crushing any popular app at their own will.

Scuds31091 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:49:12 PM

Recent Telegram comment by Kin employee:

“We talked about the integration last week. The Kik team was in Israel last week (as you know, Israel being the headquarters of kin) to go over timelines, fully align on integration process and go over any remaining details. I’d expect we’ll be able to see them implement the SDK to a number of users a sometime later this month

"Ted is coming in about a week"

Sounds like we could see Kik integration starting as early as this month!

Kin Telegram: https://t.me/kinfoundation

yonnymen

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

KIK was a fad messenger. It has no chance against wechat, telegram, etc.
Scuds31091 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:04:55 PM

KIK was a fad messenger. It has no chance against wechat, telegram, etc.

Kik doesn't need to "beat" wechat, telegram, or any other social messaging platform in order for KIN to thrive and become extremely valuable. Kik is just the first app that KIN will integrate into. After that it will begin to integrate into 1000's of other apps.

If integration into the #12 chat app is going to make KIN the most used crypto in the world, then it goes to show just how large this whole thing is really going to be.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:35:30 PM

The Kik chat integration and growing use is going to help KIN price rise for sure. However, it is hard to get too much excited about future prices looking at the huge 10 Trillion supply of KIN. It needs a 50x rise just to get to 1 cent.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: