Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why long-term trading!  (Read 1434 times)
mrphilippine

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

You are right! Long-term trading can be very profitable as long as you review the fundamental analysis of the token. Will it last ? what is the strength of the cryptocurrency you are trading. Just knowing this can leads to a profit in a long term trading.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:48:05 PM

I absolutely agree. I also started with long-term trading and successfully, despite a little experience. Over time, I began to learn more and now I try to engage in daytrading.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

big pressure, longer bear time? https://www.coingecko.com/en
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

Hello all, I am engaged in trading and I am often asked by beginners how to trade long-term or short-term strategy.
For beginners, I would advise you to trade long-term, but such trade does not suit impatient people, sometimes you have to wait a very long time, a couple of months, and maybe a year, and sometimes even more.
This strategy has a number of advantages, especially for beginners.
1. Compared to intraday trading, you do not need to be in front of a computer and watch the price 24/7, so the trader experiences less emotional stress.
2. Only when using long-term trading, it is realistic to take above 100% of the profit from 1 deal. With intraday strategy, this is hardly possible (except that a miracle will happen).
3. Unlike intra-day trading, you do not need to be a professional, enough to have basic knowledge.

This is my opinion, I do not force you to adhere to this strategy, study trading if it interests you and find your strategy.
I hope someone helped. Good luck!BTCBTC

You absolutely made a lot sound point here in my opinion though, especially the advice for the beginners, it's completely difficult starting trading as beginner with a day trading, his portfolio will be under a spell of losses before he learns well
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:08:57 PM

I absolutely agree. I also started with long-term trading and successfully, despite a little experience. Over time, I began to learn more and now I try to engage in daytrading.

If any newbie find the potential coin then he need to hold it for long term because then he will learn how efficient the trading. Mean while holding period he can learn some new things about the market whether to hold them or sell them.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:14:29 PM

It has always been proven by big time investors that long-term trading is more profitable than doing day trading. The fees alone can feed on your funds on every trade you make. Cost-averaging method is the most effective way in a volatile market like in crypto. Accumulate more during every dip, and take profit every once in a while when you hit your target price/goal.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:28:33 PM

There is no concept of a "day" in my trades.  I buy at historical lows and I set sell orders.  When the sell orders hit their price, they automatically sell.  Those who only hold long term waste the potential of their money.  I try to do both.  It's best if you have enough to keep some of the coin out of the sell orders, to get those long term gains.

bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

For me that only depends on coin that you want to invest cause if this coin is from first 10 from market you could be sure that in some way it could go up, even after long time but coins which price is not even 1$ and their possition on market is far far away from for example etherum could make you thinking that in longer time it will be mystery cause it could lost it's value or be a suprise and increase its value 2/3/4 or more times.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Lostan

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:06:02 PM

I agree that long-term trading is less stressful. But it is also less profitable
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

short-term trading for a newcomer will be a very flawed move I think that first of all I should try to be an investor in the long run for the better definition of the market.

coolon (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:33:16 PM

I agree that long-term trading is less stressful. But it is also less profitable

Why did you take that it is less advantageous?
Day trading can only  profitable if you are a professional and this is not a fact.
I can keep a month coin and get as much profit as in day trading and spend less time and nerves.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

There is no concept of a "day" in my trades.  I buy at historical lows and I set sell orders.  When the sell orders hit their price, they automatically sell.  Those who only hold long term waste the potential of their money.  I try to do both.  It's best if you have enough to keep some of the coin out of the sell orders, to get those long term gains.
I completely agree with you, because your tactics of action are really more suitable for a professional. There is no point in daily trading, if prices do not change, or is at a disadvantage.
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:46:00 PM

We should hold our investment instead of selling it because of the loss that we can have. The drop down or falling of the market value of electronic coins in the cryptocurrency are normal scenario.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:07:56 PM

I'd prefer to hold coins than short time trading because there is a world of pump and dump whales . Always in every week there is a pump and dump.
Hope that in one day all cryptos will be back at moon
Originator

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:19:29 PM

Personally, I trade tokens of projects that I know (known or bounty in which I participated). If you follow the token, you can observe the patterns and anticipate small (and sometimes large) price movements. But there are necessarily long-term tokens, this is the rule of trading.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:44:34 PM

Hello all, I am engaged in trading and I am often asked by beginners how to trade long-term or short-term strategy.
For beginners, I would advise you to trade long-term, but such trade does not suit impatient people, sometimes you have to wait a very long time, a couple of months, and maybe a year, and sometimes even more.
1. Compared to intraday trading, you do not need to be in front of a computer and watch the price 24/7, so the trader experiences less emotional stress.
2. Only when using long-term trading, it is realistic to take above 100% of the profit from 1 deal. With intraday strategy, this is hardly possible (except that a miracle will happen).
3. Unlike intra-day trading, you do not need to be a professional, enough to have basic knowledge.

This is my opinion, I do not force you to adhere to this strategy, study trading if it interests you and find your strategy.
it's realistic because long-term trading can now be an option where we do not have to look at trades every day, and we can trust that long-term trading can make a huge profit than daily trading. this is my opinion.
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:06:48 PM

which I see is a lot of people use long-term trades then I am sure with the long term that the current price of altcoin in the recovery period can be profitable and that I know with the long run we can get a good profit for the future

HELLO!!!
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:18:21 PM

which I see is a lot of people use long-term trades then I am sure with the long term that the current price of altcoin in the recovery period can be profitable and that I know with the long run we can get a good profit for the future

by investing long-term because everyone wants the risk of losses that can be small unlike short-term investments with big risks. but with a note if you want to make long-term investments to pick coins that have a good potential in raising prices, in order to earn a substantial profit later.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:35:05 PM

Long Term Trader is not hassle to us. Imagine, we just buy the coins we want and wait for the price to reach our expected goals. That is better than a day trader wherein he needed to have an update regarding to the price of the tokens, every hour and every minute.
Long Term Trader can also find a job that will support his family needs. Sometimes, long term traders are the one who have stable job and make the trade as part of their investment and sideline.
Being a day trader is good but becoming a long term trader is much better.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:54:21 PM

long term trading is better for people who do not expert in trading like me because long term trading have a smaller risk than day trading. as long as I hold a good coins, I do not worry about losses. I just need the time to get a lot of profit but long term trading can't be as a work because it need a long time to make money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: