Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:52:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why long-term trading!  (Read 1434 times)
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:43:37 PM

Nice and helpful overview. But I cannot agree at one point that is Unlike intra-day trading, you do not need to be a professional, enough to have basic knowledge. I think to do intra day trading, traders have to be more careful and calculative in taking decision otherwise, they might loose their all capital.
TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:49:46 PM

Hello all, I am engaged in trading and I am often asked by beginners how to trade long-term or short-term strategy.
For beginners, I would advise you to trade long-term, but such trade does not suit impatient people, sometimes you have to wait a very long time, a couple of months, and maybe a year, and sometimes even more.
This strategy has a number of advantages, especially for beginners.
1. Compared to intraday trading, you do not need to be in front of a computer and watch the price 24/7, so the trader experiences less emotional stress.
2. Only when using long-term trading, it is realistic to take above 100% of the profit from 1 deal. With intraday strategy, this is hardly possible (except that a miracle will happen).
3. Unlike intra-day trading, you do not need to be a professional, enough to have basic knowledge.

This is my opinion, I do not force you to adhere to this strategy, study trading if it interests you and find your strategy.
I hope someone helped. Good luck!BTCBTC

The problem is that with long-term trading, your funds are actually frozen, you can not use them and miss the chance to make money on other promising coins. I still think that people need to divide their investments. For example, 70% for long-term trade, 30% for a short-term trade.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:11:51 PM

yes, long term trading is good as you hold the right cryptocurrencies
but, if you hold a shitcoins in long term. thats mean you will lose your money and your time my friend
Long term trading is one of the most fantastic ways to earn easy money. All you have to do is to keep waiting until the market is in the boom condition. If you invest for long term, your portfolio will grow in worth and will carry on a whole history of the rise in prices which is what every investor would love. On the other hand, short term trading bears just an incremental rise in the prices of the coin you hold and not all the rise that occurs. The ratio of profit in long term is greater than that in short term.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:43:04 PM

2. Only when using long-term trading, it is realistic to take above 100% of the profit from 1 deal. With intraday strategy, this is hardly possible (except that a miracle will happen).

i think its just as the same method but what make it different was only how much time we spent on those coin.
for example we invest 1 btc and in a year we got profit more than 100% and then in the other side we invest 1 eth and then in just 1-3 months we catch for 25% or more.

its all about the risk, i'd prefer to long term actually, because day and short term investment is more risky.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:45:10 PM

In addition to the volatility of the prices of the coins, crypto and blockchain technology are still young and this is giving more profit opportunities. I think it is a big probability that these currencies might bring great profits by holding in a near future.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:17:20 AM

Hello all, I am engaged in trading and I am often asked by beginners how to trade long-term or short-term strategy.
For beginners, I would advise you to trade long-term, but such trade does not suit impatient people, sometimes you have to wait a very long time, a couple of months, and maybe a year, and sometimes even more.
1. Compared to intraday trading, you do not need to be in front of a computer and watch the price 24/7, so the trader experiences less emotional stress.
3. Unlike intra-day trading, you do not need to be a professional, enough to have basic knowledge.

This is my opinion, I do not force you to adhere to this strategy, study trading if it interests you and find your strategy.

I prefer long term trading for a couple of reasons. For one thing, it’s hard to time the quick swings in the market needed to be successful in short term trading and it requires a lock of work and time. Secondly, for US citizens, the tax implications are much better if you hold long term than if you trade short term. Plus you have to tack all of your trades for taxes which means it’s a lot simpler if you have fewer trades.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:25:16 AM

I feel your strategy is very right. Because I'm a long-term investor. I do not like day trading because it is very time consuming and tiring.
I believe in the good future of the Crypto market. Because it offers a great service to everyone in the world. I do not believe the market will go down, it will recover soon!
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:05:33 AM

in the long term investment required patience. many people would say that was weird as Crypto die and such. However, still holding the coin becomes an option that must still be done. the potential crypto every year and always have a very nice improvement. who were the basis of reference to an investment in the long term.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:45:17 AM

I agree with you, that being an advantage in long-term trading is that we can be more relaxed and not like day trading that has to look at price movements every day.

r00terror

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:49:18 AM

if you want get much profit you must hold long term
because cryptocurrency price up and down is very high
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:01:53 AM

Good day! I do small trades too. Just leaving them on trading sites and visit them everyday. No rush to sell but once they hit my orders that would be 50-80% profit. Then I buy back again and wait for the dump. Some coins are predictable to trade.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

This is a good reason and explanation for beginners. Trading is not as pleasant as anyone could think about. Trading is a complex thing to do. Even myself, I have been here for more than a year and still I am not engaging in day trading. I always do long term investment and is picking a strong coin in order to lessen the risk at hand.

One way or another, I'll be engaging in day trading and research is crucial to be a great trader.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

Good day! I do small trades too. Just leaving them on trading sites and visit them everyday. No rush to sell but once they hit my orders that would be 50-80% profit. Then I buy back again and wait for the dump. Some coins are predictable to trade.

Timing is very important in trading and in investing long term but its really hard to predict the price but it is still possible to do so. Long term trading is much safer compare to day trade because you have time to wait for the price to go up or down and enter the market.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

I can imagine the long term trading if someone bought BTC at $20'000... Should he really do long term trading?
The most important thing is to buy at a low price and sell at a higher price.
coolon (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

This is a good reason and explanation for beginners. Trading is not as pleasant as anyone could think about. Trading is a complex thing to do. Even myself, I have been here for more than a year and still I am not engaging in day trading. I always do long term investment and is picking a strong coin in order to lessen the risk at hand.

One way or another, I'll be engaging in day trading and research is crucial to be a great trader.

I agree . I trade both in long and daytime trading. And I know that day trading is very complicated and takes away a lot of time and nerves, especially with such a market. Therefore, beginners advise long-term trading.
I like day trading but to start trading beginners need experience.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

Long term is traiding,its holding.12h+chart if only maybe.But missing tons of good opportunties if done so.

albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

Day trading is risky ,
The market could go down for about a day or a week then recovers or go higher after a month,
So for me it is better to do a long term trade rather than a risky day trade with just a small profit.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

I also like long term holding, because you pick some bags where you know that the project will have a future and you relax this bag without any worries. You also don't have to be in front of your computer!
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:03:03 PM

I don't have much time for daily trading so I just set my profit goal in the exchange. I prefer long term hodling because I do most believe on the project that would able to climb the value. Before you decides on long term hold make sure that you are certain with the coins you will invest.
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

because short term trade is not a good idea when the market is not stable. especially if you do not have knowledge about trade, it just makes you lose your money. so the best choice for now just long term trade.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: