Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:54:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why long-term trading!  (Read 1431 times)
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:25:06 PM

Hello all, I am engaged in trading and I am often asked by beginners how to trade long-term or short-term strategy.
For beginners, I would advise you to trade long-term, but such trade does not suit impatient people, sometimes you have to wait a very long time, a couple of months, and maybe a year, and sometimes even more.
This strategy has a number of advantages, especially for beginners.
1. Compared to intraday trading, you do not need to be in front of a computer and watch the price 24/7, so the trader experiences less emotional stress.
2. Only when using long-term trading, it is realistic to take above 100% of the profit from 1 deal. With intraday strategy, this is hardly possible (except that a miracle will happen).
3. Unlike intra-day trading, you do not need to be a professional, enough to have basic knowledge.

This is my opinion, I do not force you to adhere to this strategy, study trading if it interests you and find your strategy.
I hope someone helped, If you have any questions, ask always happy to help.. Good luck!BTCBTC

i'm agree with you,
because long term trading or i can said swing trading is better than day trading in cryptocurrencies
also if you want to make a good profit in cryptocurrencies, you need to be patience my friend

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:33:55 PM

Long term is not applicable to ANY coin sir. The coin you must invest with must have a huge marketcap. As some ICO and coins are silent scams.. Waiting for the right moment to get volume and to dump the investors.

Hello all, I am engaged in trading and I am often asked by beginners how to trade long-term or short-term strategy.
For beginners, I would advise you to trade long-term, but such trade does not suit impatient people, sometimes you have to wait a very long time, a couple of months, and maybe a year, and sometimes even more.
1. Compared to intraday trading, you do not need to be in front of a computer and watch the price 24/7, so the trader experiences less emotional stress.
2. Only when using long-term trading, it is realistic to take above 100% of the profit from 1 deal. With intraday strategy, this is hardly possible (except that a miracle will happen).
3. Unlike intra-day trading, you do not need to be a professional, enough to have basic knowledge.

This is my opinion, I do not force you to adhere to this strategy, study trading if it interests you and find your strategy.
I hope someone helped, If you have any questions, ask always happy to help.. Good luck!BTCBTC
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:52:07 PM

Too many false signal if you looking a charts in within 24h time
both is good i think, daily and long term traders because the purpose is profit oriented.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:54:38 PM

Too many false signal if you looking a charts in within 24h time
both is good i think, daily and long term traders because the purpose is profit oriented.
in any case, you need to spend a lot of time to control the exchange, Therefore, practically all 24 hours a day you will be busy and at the same time no free time. Although tight control of the market, too, is bearing fruit.
coolon (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:58:08 PM

Long term is not applicable to ANY coin sir. The coin you must invest with must have a huge marketcap. As some ICO and coins are silent scams.. Waiting for the right moment to get volume and to dump the investors.

You are right no matter how you trade intraday or long term, you need to trade on reliable coins. Personally, I trade with the top 30. And on some shitcoins it's not a trade, but an investment, the same as participating in ico.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
coolon (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:28:04 PM

in any case, you need to spend a lot of time to control the exchange, Therefore, practically all 24 hours a day you will be busy and at the same time no free time. Although tight control of the market, too, is bearing fruit.

Trade is difficult and requires a lot of knowledge, unfortunately not all people are suitable. Control is always necessary no matter what strategy you use. With long-term trading, you will have more free time, on the contrary, daytime trading, you need to sit in front of your computer from morning till night, learn schedules, follow the news, open and close deal on time. This is a big load and as the main work.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:23:58 AM

well, i thinks it is important to get knowledge no matter what term coins you gonna trade. If you want to buy long term cryptocurrency, such as ETH or BTC, you still have to know when is best time to buy.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

When you look atall the shares you will find that everything is growing with time.
Also Bitcoin is still in positive trend  Cool.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:16:39 AM

Op, you have said things that are right especially advice you give on one has to gather enough knowledge and experience before going into trading.  Many people are not actually learning trade but have the mind of making it.  This market did not work like that.  As a newbies you actually need to invest with long-term in mind as short-term trading involved Alot of risk.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

Anyone can pair long term and short term trading, but one should not confuse the two. The current cryptocurrency markets are traders markets, so those who seek to invest long term will do well to carefully build positions over time to avoid the fluctuations in prices.

Both long and short term trading requires patience and a control over one's emotions, and both can be difficult, however getting good at either can be rewarding.
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:03:58 AM

You are right no matter how you trade intraday or long term, you need to trade on reliable coins. Personally, I trade with the top 30. And on some shitcoins it's not a trade, but an investment, the same as participating in ico.
If I think ..
every trader should have an idea of what to do when they want to buy or sell, whether long term or short term, for the smart trader, all the time has the advantage, as long as it can take advantage of the condition.
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:11:55 AM

Basically the best thing we all should be doing is long term trading because of the price movement which most of us agree is still unstable and keeps on fluctuating. So if you do long term, it wont hurt as much if you have losses now because maybe in the near future or in a few years from now you'll earn profits more than what you are expecting.
Well, initially let's determine the penny hold in the long run, so the price will not affect the psychology to you, I think in the future the price of the altcoin will also rise again, so the hold is The best thing and success is depending on your patience.
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:21:26 AM

I'm a VERY impatient man (and yet it not always help me for sure), and so, I daily trade a lot, on very small coins (and shitcoins) on Cryptobridge.

I had only 0.05 btc in capital 1st of May 2018, and now I stand at 0.85 btc, so I made a x17 in one month

I know it's very dangerous, but I like to live dangerously  Roll Eyes
But when you start to know what you do, and start guessing the future candle moves, you always make small x2's on a lot of small coins (of course, I could'nt do that on Binance, that's why cryptobridge )

So I almost made one bitcoin in one month, starting for almost nothing, so  I'm not so disapointed  Smiley

I consider long term trading a little more now, I transferred some btc to binance, and love my WAVES and NEO and will hodl long term, but continuing fast day trade on bridge..
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

it is true that long term trading was recommended for beginners, but in the real world problem is so many newbie trader didn't have patience for that
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:53:47 AM

first of all this is not called trading anymore. this is an investment.
secondly what you are doing is in fact encouraging more people to become bag holders specially since you posted this in altcoin board. usually altcoins don't have a good future in long term!!!

trading has nothing to do with sitting behind your computer 24/7 and if you are doing it or thinking day-trading means that then you don't know what trading is!!!

you clearly have never seen altcoin prices rise aka get pumped!
here are today's "miracles" that are so rare that they happen every day with a new set of coins (at least 5 pumping coins every day) Cheesy

to trade whether it is long term or short term you need to be a professional or at least have some knowledge and enough experience to choose wisely first and act according to market movement second.
otherwise buying and holding random shit is never going to make a "trader".

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:59:18 AM

It is good to hold on long term because the price of the coin will increase and you will make profit depending on how long you hold the coin as long as the coin is a stable and potential coin.
Lionkingmarketer

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

I would mostly recommend doing 90% of your portfolio into longterm positions and play around with 10% on shortterm trades.
The good thing about having the 10% on the side is that you can also use that to invest into coins that have dipped enormously and increase your longterm positions.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

You are right so write this post in the thread of newbies becauese there will be more usefull. Long term investmens are safe and calmer than day traiding or short term investments so i recommend this way too
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

Long-term trading is suitable for new entrants into the market, not much experience. Because when you invest long term, you should only invest in crypto top 2 in that market is BTC and ETH. After investing you hold at least a year and not care about exchange rate fluctuations in the market, then surely you will have a high profit.
Maybe you are right! New traders which they didn't have a good experience in trading, it will be good for them to make a long term investment in BTC or ETH, for sure they will make a good profit no matter the point of buying. If we see what happened to ETH and BTC in the later years, we can confirm that each year, these two crypto increases very high, so it will be a very good investment with a high chance of making profit.

You would be sending many newbies to their terminal leave and frustration with your suggestion above, because anyone new to trading, would hardly understand or afford the luxury of waiting indefinitely for profit to come. Also to encourage them that every price is a good buy, is unfortunate. Just how cool do you think anyone that perhaps bought Bitcoin at $19,000 be feeling at the moment, with price at $7500?
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

The author has explained everything correctly and intelligibly. Each strategy has its own positive and negative sides. Everyone chooses a strategy that suits him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: