Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why long-term trading!  (Read 1431 times)
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:20:41 AM

I think long-term trading becomes an effective trading strategy. Being more able to make timely corrections, not much time to monitor stocks, investments or stock trading for the long term will not be affected because of short-term instability ie factors such as liquidity, surplus of certain sectors or stocks that can make stock prices above their value.
All of them are effective short term, mid term and long term trade if you really know what you are doing because if not even if it's long term you will end panic selling if the market goes down that's why it needs always do your own search study the market movement learn how to trade and that's when you decide what's really fit in your strategy. Goodluck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:42:28 AM

I agree with what you said. Long term trading is suitable for people who cant frequently monitor the market or dont want to have headaches when the market is not what they expected it to be.

I've been a long term hodler for more than a year now and I chose this strategy because this is the best that suits me as I also have day job.

Short term or long term I believe they are profitable and it will depends on the trader itself how to manage their investment. Choosing the right coin and timing when to sell is important regardless what strategy to use.

crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:54:56 AM

I totally agree with you, especially since the market is still down, it really isn’t advisable to do day trading. Where in day trading, there is a huge possible everyday stress because of what is happening in the market. In long term, our investment is safer, though we need a lot of patience in waiting for the prices to go high. It is also possible in long term to gain 100% or more just by holding our investments for a few months, a whole year or more. So it is more advisable for beginners or even experienced ones to do long term.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:02:22 AM

Longterm is a great strategy to get bigger profits. because now the market is not so good. when big threats can come. that is why strategy is needed. including in the long run or short
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

Long-term trading is suitable for new entrants into the market, not much experience. Because when you invest long term, you should only invest in crypto top 2 in that market is BTC and ETH. After investing you hold at least a year and not care about exchange rate fluctuations in the market, then surely you will have a high profit.
Long term trading is suitable for everyone it does not matter if you are a newbie or a very experimented person in the market since that gives the best profits, those that think that day trading is better are only focusing in the potential profits they can get not realizing that only a minority of traders get anything close to the profits they dream.

Hi friend, yes and i fully agree with your statement, its so inspiring to read that long term investing is for those who are interested regardless of what level you have., this is a good advice from the people who are good in investing., i do appreciate your statement., and yeah i am a long term investor of cryptocurrency, and i could find it as worthy, although up to this date, we knew that cryptocurrency prices are falling, but i dont care much about it. I just care about my future.

Godbless
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:30:15 PM

since the market volatility still unpredictable i think should be a better way for long term hold not only for beginner also for whom used to daily trading.
yes exactly, if you have coins with very bright potential it will even make 100% profit less than a year. but always be full of care because no one can predict the price even some coin will be undervalue

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

since the market volatility still unpredictable i think should be a better way for long term hold not only for beginner also for whom used to daily trading.
yes exactly, if you have coins with very bright potential it will even make 100% profit less than a year. but always be full of care because no one can predict the price even some coin will be undervalue
Ones can make huge prodit eithr using the long or short terms trading because what depend the type of trade to be use is the coin ones traded or invested in cause the potentials of coins determine how it should be trade or else loosing ones fund or investment is really easy.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

You really have a good point of vew, but I guess it is also depends on what goal a trader has. What I mean if a person has bought a coin by 10 cent price and if 15 cent price for him is enough. Why stop him from selling. Usually it is very short term trading.

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
pinoycryptoes

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

I would say that long term trading is very good investment and good for your health since day trading will affects your daily life.
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:21:34 AM

Long term trading or holding is advisable to those people who is patient enough to wait for the right time. It is also proven that had lower risk because it overcomes the volatility of the value varies from time to time. It also gives less stress because you dont need to rush things with this investment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
coolon (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:38:35 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 10:50:50 AM by coolon

You really have a good point of vew, but I guess it is also depends on what goal a trader has. What I mean if a person has bought a coin by 10 cent price and if 15 cent price for him is enough. Why stop him from selling. Usually it is very short term trading.

In trading, there should always be a goal if a person bought a coin for 10 cents and, according to his analysis, should sell 15, then you need to sell or put a stop-loss when the price is 15 cents.
To buy a coin without a goal is not trading but investment.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:43:53 AM

Hello all, I am engaged in trading and I am often asked by beginners how to trade long-term or short-term strategy.
For beginners, I would advise you to trade long-term, but such trade does not suit impatient people, sometimes you have to wait a very long time, a couple of months, and maybe a year, and sometimes even more.
This strategy has a number of advantages, especially for beginners.
1. Compared to intraday trading, you do not need to be in front of a computer and watch the price 24/7, so the trader experiences less emotional stress.
2. Only when using long-term trading, it is realistic to take above 100% of the profit from 1 deal. With intraday strategy, this is hardly possible (except that a miracle will happen).
3. Unlike intra-day trading, you do not need to be a professional, enough to have basic knowledge.

This is my opinion, I do not force you to adhere to this strategy, study trading if it interests you and find your strategy.
I hope someone helped, If you have any questions, ask always happy to help.. Good luck!BTCBTC

A very basic yet often overlooked strategy in trading. Thank you OP.

I agree that long-term trading, especially in crypto is a really good way to turn a decent profit. All you need to do is pick the right coins which are very well known. Take for example Bitcoin and Ethereum, they are the top 2 largest coins that will sure change the future of cryptocurrencies. Anyone investing today will surely gain in the long-term.
JohnnyDaMitch

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

I think that long term trading is  good if you do not want to spend so much time trading on here, it is a good option if you are looking for that, otherwise, just do scalping.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

I agree, for beginners I would really recommend long term trading because at first you are not familiar with trading and is trying to get to know how it works.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:47:29 PM

That is how threads should be. You have stated your opinion and you did not force anyone to follow it. Well done, mate. Also, I do agree with your point because beginners still do not grasp the market yet. That means if they, in my opinion, invested in bitcoin, knowing that the price will grow later on will bring them a quite good profit. Daily trading is hard because you need to be updative and you might lose your money to the coin you have invested in.
BitcoinSaving

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

If you believe in crypto for a long run you should hold it because you believe cryptos will sky high.
If you don't believe in cryptos then buy low and sell high and take profit all the way.

you can also combine this 2 technics together.
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

If you believe in crypto for a long run you should hold it because you believe cryptos will sky high.
If you don't believe in cryptos then buy low and sell high and take profit all the way.

you can also combine this 2 technics together.

I think the second technique could be any time the price has decreased long enough inevitably we also have to hold it in a long time right, so it is better to hold the coins in the long term only if you want to get more profit, even though we already smart in daily trading but all things could happen. combining the two into one technique that would be better than just doing one technique.
coolon (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:14:58 PM

That is how threads should be. You have stated your opinion and you did not force anyone to follow it. Well done, mate. Also, I do agree with your point because beginners still do not grasp the market yet. That means if they, in my opinion, invested in bitcoin, knowing that the price will grow later on will bring them a quite good profit. Daily trading is hard because you need to be updative and you might lose your money to the coin you have invested in.

Thank you mate. I, too, was a beginner with many mistakes.Not who did not help.
I wanted to give at least some information so that they would not commit my mistakes.
Of course there is little information in the post but if I am asked I am open to communication.

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

Longterm is a great strategy to get bigger profits. because now the market is not so good. when big threats can come. that is why strategy is needed. including in the long run or short

Trading generally can be a short term as well since you can make the daily earning and in that you do not even have to worry much as even the market crashes you would have already sold your positions in a short time itself.

coolon (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:39:24 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 03:55:25 PM by coolon

Trading generally can be a short term as well since you can make the daily earning and in that you do not even have to worry much as even the market crashes you would have already sold your positions in a short time itself.

No one says that day trading is not profitable, it just requires more skills and time.
People are different and must find a strategy suitable for them.
To survive the falling market it is possible and in the long-term strategy the main thing is to trade in reliable coins and be patient, or just use the stop-loss.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: