Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:07:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why long-term trading!  (Read 1438 times)
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:55:49 AM

I think long-term trading becomes an effective trading strategy. Being more able to make timely corrections, not much time to monitor stocks, investments or stock trading for the long term will not be affected because of short-term instability ie factors such as liquidity, surplus of certain sectors or stocks that can make stock prices above their value.

it is hard for new traders to be patient in trading, because they are obsessed with the benefits they want to get, and sometimes they can not control their emotions, so they experience big defeats. and the advice and strategies you provide will be useful for new traders or new investors to be more patient in investing or trading

1 year or 2 year is very very long time for this market. if you look the past for what happened cryptos in 2 year, you will see most of them is 0$ now.
it will be same for 2 years. todays promisin projects became 0$ in a very short time.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:05:01 AM

Why long term trading? Because long term trading is more profitable than short term trading due to the fact that you need to wait for a long time in order for the price to mature or reach its full peak. while short term trading do only enables you to earn low profit in a shorter time because you arent waiting for the coins to pumped more.

however both short and long term trading is still good because both of them can still deliever you a guaranteed profit.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

i also do mostly long-term hodling or trading, removes the short-term noise from mkt volatility, then it's up to ur skill to evaluate the tokens based on their fundamental strength.

Especially now when the market falls, trading intraday is not the best idea. If  need to trade, you need a lot of experience and knowledge in trading.

a high level of profit by using trading, in the long run, this makes a lot of people who use this strategy to achieve substantial profit in the future. and for its own benefit, it can be said to be quite large compared to other strategies. so many enthusiasts run it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

Long-term trading for me is only 6-8 months and longer than that is definitely not worth of holding. Based on my observation, long-term trading that takes a year or few years is basically wasting an opportunity of making profits because the volatility is always present in the market.
There are people that prefer for long term trading and I think the advantage for it is the waiting time if the specific coin hit its peak value but as for me I don't wait for that span of time if I can see that the rising of value for my coin is enough for my trading threshold value and I will sell it immediately.
The biggest problem with that strategy is that you are going to get many small gains but you are going to miss the big gains when the price skyrockets, personally I'm the kind of person that is willing to risk becoming a bag holder as long as I have the chance to be able to see my coins skyrocketing, I know it is a risky strategy but after thinking about it that is the strategy I decided for myself.
BurakTurk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:07:15 PM

I don't know about the others because each one of us has a different view of the market situation and they will act according to the market cap. So for me, long-term investment is always a good strategy because in short terms it is very difficult to manage the ups and downs. So holding for long-term is always good.
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:12:16 PM

From my understanding when we prefer long term trading we get an assurance of earning big through trading. Particularly, when it comes to a low valued coin for long term the investment is small and furthermore what we get after a long term holding will be much higher with assets that we choose upon proper research.
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:17:34 AM

Id prefer also long term trading, its the best way to engage in crypto because we dont know when will the price got pump and dump. as long as you invested in the  good coin.because sometimes there are coins that will not last long enough so we gotta careful in choosing coin for long term trading. And the advantages of long term trading is when you buy a coin in a lower price in the future it will triple or double.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:00:22 AM

I agree with your advice the long-term trading strategy is the best option.
However, before we apply it, we first need to understand it because by his understanding then we can know which type of strategy which is more suitable for our needs. If we someone who thinks that bitcoin will be worth millions of dollars in the future, then we will probably stick with a long-term strategy. This strategy has been proven to produce's also the only successful tool. 

Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

When I was just starting out, I chose the right strategy, bought a few different coins and bitcoin and just waited. But motom I wanted to try trading and at first it worked, but now I'm in the red. So now I prefer to keep coins!
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

Id prefer also long term trading, its the best way to engage in crypto because we dont know when will the price got pump and dump. as long as you invested in the  good coin.because sometimes there are coins that will not last long enough so we gotta careful in choosing coin for long term trading. And the advantages of long term trading is when you buy a coin in a lower price in the future it will triple or double.
long-term investments are more reserved for well-earned coins such as etherum and bitcoin. both have excellent prospects, while choosing another coin will be much more risky because investing in less popular altcoins may reduce the investment we have. if one chooses then we will experience a loss and it will certainly disturb the future that we have. the very fast movement towards the coin that we have then will determine the results we will get.
y_stars

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

I think that's a pretty good strategy for beginners. As a beginner in anything one is prone to make many mistakes, and here we're dealing with money. So for them I think it's best to hold.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:12:13 AM

Yes it is correct, but now it is quite efficient to make profit on short-term investments. After all, we see how unstable periods of growth and recession are, you can catch a couple of coins by the tail and quietly make a small profit on it. And we allow more top and expensive coins to leave and replenish them at the expense of this profit.
In a situation when the market value of most of the digital coins especially the coins which are being used for the sake of day trading continuously falls, there is nothing good which you can have because of short term investment of money. In that case, it is better for you to take a break and that you should stay patient for little longer and start switching towards long term trading to make some more money.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

It's really a good type of trading but I do both to make much profits. Last year, all of my long term holds have given me 2x-5x back but this time, short term trades are the the types that gives me much more profits.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:13:52 AM

I think that now it is better to trade than to hold the coin in the long term. Because the market is very unstable.
coolon (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

I think that now it is better to trade than to hold the coin in the long term. Because the market is very unstable.

Now it is better to keep coins at least until the end of the summer.
And day trading is now extremely dangerous, or as a result you will become a long-term investor))
Unless you use stop-loss.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

That is why here in crypto it is always an edge if you are patient. Long term hodling is for the patients. It is always an edge if you know how to control your emotions and learn to look at the charts and the prices with only the mind used. If you look at the charts and your coins are growing, there is a tendency that you will sell early and waste all the rest of the succeeding growth. And if you are looking at a red market, there is a tendency that you will also sell, albeit with a loss. These are happening because of emotional reactions.
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

I have a lot of altcoins that i'm holding on my cold wallet. i know that this altcoin has future and potential that their value will increase over time since they have a really excellent developers and massive community. Some of the alitcoins is really worth it for long term but others are not since other developers is abandoning their project if no one will support them.
thoerz18

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

long term or longer term investments to those who have unused or future capital. because if we do longterm, we want big profits in a long time, especially if we do daily trading will only make losses, better for long term.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:11:23 PM

I prefer long-term trading because I think Bitcoin is the future and will increase in value. Also from my experience, I think long-term trading will give you more profit than short-term.

Choosing long-term trading, or holding, you reduce the risks to lose the money you invested in the cryptocurrencies. I am glad that I am ready to hold the crypto for long.
koicrypto225

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

Long term trading is most likely a wise option especially for a beginner. There will be continuous pump and dump on the price. And this would entail confusion and emotional pressure particularly to a beginner. So, as the strategies are still on process of absorbing, long term trading is a good start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: