Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What crypto currencies to buy?  (Read 621 times)
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:25:50 PM

I will advice you to first buy BTC, because it is the gateway for most to enter into the space, I don't know your knowledge of the space, if you do and can spot good ICOs to invest into, I would advice you to divide the money into two and invest into two projects you actually believe in even when the price dump when it hit exchange

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

ETHEREUM may be very suitable for our investment with capital of that size.
and at this price for us to buy very precisely ..
before that price will rise quickly..
Have a good fight

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
NoRiskNoSuccess

Activity: 308
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:40:47 PM

I would say with $300 you can make a "high" risk investment.

Ok u can buy ETH or BTC if you want, but you will "only" get a x2, x3 till 2020 i think.
Or u say, ok, if i lose $300 it's not so bad, then u can look to the more risky coins. (Oyster, Elix) whatever something rank 100,200+ or spilt etc.

I'm thinking about to invest only in Exchange Coins, like BNB, COSS, IDXM, KCS. I think this is also a "safe" inevstment.
marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

Don't invest in tokens. I recommend you to choose one or two coins from top-5 and buy some. This amount is too small and you can't split it to but 5-10 coins, so better to invest in something well-known and perspective.

haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:04:11 PM

I advise you to buy ethereum, this is a good opportunity because Ethereum is down, you can also buy docademic, altcoin will continue to increase, in 1 month altcoin this has increased 4 times, you can check it in coin market cap.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:14:24 PM

Don't invest in tokens. I recommend you to choose one or two coins from top-5 and buy some. This amount is too small and you can't split it to but 5-10 coins, so better to invest in something well-known and perspective.

There are many tokens seems with the good marketplace value. If you looking to invest your fund on mining field you can coins only for investment do not consider like only for bitcoin or alts.
Instead of going for trading you may buy some coins you think it has potential to grow in the market.
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:16:07 PM

Ethereum is the best altcoin to buy right now. Its technology will be used in the late future. Right now, ethereum is trying to make this dream come true. And you can see that many people love to hold ethereum since they realize its benefit

billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:17:59 PM

Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.
Finding for itself a promising project of capitalization of less than 50 million and investing in it. Such projects have enormous potential for growth

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:19:43 PM

Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.
with the amount of $ 300 is a small amount but I advise you to buy ethereum because now ethereum can be used as one of the coins that can be ascertained stable in terms of price. the risk of loss is also a little so it would not hurt if you choose ethereum as your first purchase.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

You should be able to choose the right coin and for me that Coin who is in the top 10 in the coinmarketcap then it will have a good prospect. with that then you will not worry about the investment you have because the popular coin always has the interest and have a good level of public confidence. etherum, ripple, neo, bitcoincash and xlm can be your choice in investing.
Kisahazumaki87

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:42:04 PM

Who should buy the price et because now the price is stable and you can buy at a cheap price and sell it when the price is expensive
stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:42:22 PM

If you are new to the cryptocurrency market, then i recommend that you read more and study crypto projects and also study the technical and fundamental analysis of the cryptocurrency trade. This will allow you to build your own trading strategies. But from coins, i would recommend that you buy those that are in the top 20 and also diversify their investments.
KodyAaron

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

I think at this moment these coins are the best to invest (ETH, LTC & NEO). Its price very huge and is increasing the price day by day I think if you invest in these coins it's will bring you a good profit in this end for the year.
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:45:38 PM

Check on coinmarketcap and under trending coins, find the gainers , the top five gainers are the coins to buy but don't keep them for long . You just wait when it reaches a profit of 2 to 5 % then you sell, rinse and repeat. Is my trading strategy.

Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:45:53 PM

I would recommend now just buy bitcoin. And wait a bit of time and invest them in perspective altcoins
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

The current market situation is good for getting in since the prices are low. IMO, Bitcoin, ETH and Neo are good investment choice. Before investing, please do your own research and investment decision.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:51:49 PM

The current market situation is good for getting in since the prices are low. IMO, Bitcoin, ETH and Neo are good investment choice. Before investing, please do your own research and investment decision.
That is a good suggestion if you want to buy altcoin. Of all the above mentioned. I am more likely to buy Ethereum because Ethereum has good potential for the future. And IMO, Bitcoin and NEO in my opinion are also good but I further recommend to buy Ethereum.
AirP2PFoundation

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

The best bet for you would be to buy Ethereum and invest in a reputable ICO or Altcoin for maximum ROI but sure it can take some time to get a good ROI but the ROI is usually much higher than with traditional trading if you invest in a ICO (at least nowadays when the market is frozen like it has been for a few weeks)

Most Ico's accept Ethereum as payment or Bitcoin, but most accept ethereum as the main currency (at least we only accept etherum, and we like to think of us as reputable), I would not look at those who offer purchases via credit card or something like that, it is usually dodgy at least, you can buy ethereum on a centralized exchange or on coinmama or coinbase they all offer pretty easy solutions to buy ether or btc.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:07:45 PM

the three best coins to hodl are tron eth and nao and iota these coins have good amount of potential for growth
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:12:22 PM

The best cryptocurrency to buy are neo eth and nano and Tron and iota all these coins have tremendous potential for growth
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: