Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should we do with the dirty dev coin mates??
DELETE THAT SHIT
Slowly release it and use it for giveaways/massive awards (Giveaways would consist of .1-.6 GOAT per user)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GOATCoin] Greatest Of All Time | SHA-256 | Rewards active users | Rare  (Read 36085 times)
unfocus

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 04:21:35 PM

Where can I submit new logo?=)

PS
You forgot to bribe cryptsy:)
We need to get famous=)

Grin

I don't know how to go about bribing Cryptsy! Tell BitJohn to name the amount mate  Wink

I do want to know about this. Wasn't ultracoin got accepted before launch?

SCIFICOINS 4 LIFE Trading at SciiFI Coin Ex https://www.scifi-ex.com
slavo

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:05:28 PM

fuck craptsy, they'll add Goat when people will need them. No need to pay them.

I'm happy to see those coin destroyed mate.

Keep up the good work.

Can someone make a private forum ? or is there already one ?

Cheers
smith88

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:10:30 PM

3 cheers for GOATCoin.
Hey and that proposed logo is looking sweet.
FiatKiller

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:27:45 PM

How about "In Goat We Prosper"?

LTC: LdxgJQLUdr8hZ79BV5AYbxkBUdaXctXAPi
MoonCoin Gambling: https://coin-horse.com/MON/
smith88

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:42:16 PM

How about "In Goat We Prosper"?

I second this.
GOATCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:53:32 PM

Here is my remastered version. The colour scheme can be  edited if needed.

http://i62.tinypic.com/fdzsiu.png

I like this a lot! We need to at least get a total of 5 logos to vote on mates! Keep them coming! Btw mac wallet release will be tonight  Grin
Desertbeagles

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:35:37 PM

I sorta went off of chromosoma theme but used a letter G instead of a goat face. Colors and text are WIP. Please tell me what you think I am open to criticism. Ik it might be a little to bitcoiny of a design but I am willing to edited it.
http://i.cubeupload.com/4dppoQ.jpg
mine2slow

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:40:13 PM

You might have more luck Trying to have https://CryptX.io add goat.  Grin
bryan23

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:44:49 PM

https://i.imgur.com/X4J3GOO.png

Dev hasn't paid me for my contribution. I tried to blackmail you cause I thought you were the scammer, so If the story you're telling is true and you'not the scammer, don't scam me and send me 0.5 BTC.

Please keep your word, otherwise how can we trust you when you say you will destroy all the premined coins?

1MLCNkrbk49oFRgYmRWv45GebiitpfiyhX

I would pay you mate but you're obviously not a ethical person. You wanted me to pay you 1BTC to keep it a secret from the GOATCoin community. After debating I decided you didn't deserve a cent.

Cheers

Edit: Not paying you wouldn't be scamming you mate.

You were the one who said: "I would appreciate it if you kept this to yourself mate"  not me, and you are trying to say I wanted to keep it as a secret? LoL you're funny

I would believe you mate but you're obviously not a trustworthy person. You can't even keep your word like a man. I'm glad I blackmailed you cause you're a scammer, and I'm tired of pieces of shit like you invading the Bitcoin community that think can get rich quick just by making a copy&paste crap coin. If you want us to believe that another dev added the premine code, then you might think we are stupid too. Basically what you are saying is that a person who stole 33% of a coin  just returned it back when you sent him a simple message? That never happens dude... you better come with another history. Obviously you had those coins and when I shut down your party you had to say the "other dev" magically returned the coins back.
Fucking scammer, I'm sure you won't destroy the premine, you just demostrated you have no word.

I recommend you not to try to make another pump&dump crap coin and premine it, cause we will notice it.
My condolences to all who bought this coin...
Desertbeagles

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:50:00 PM

Dev hasn't paid me for my contribution. I tried to blackmail you cause I thought you were the scammer, so If the story you're telling is true and you'not the scammer, don't scam me and send me 0.5 BTC.

Please keep your word, otherwise how can we trust you when you say you will destroy all the premined coins?

I would pay you mate but you're obviously not a ethical person. You wanted me to pay you 1BTC to keep it a secret from the GOATCoin community. After debating I decided you didn't deserve a cent.

Cheers

You were the one who said: "I would appreciate it if you kept this to yourself mate"  not me, and you are trying to say I wanted to keep it as a secret? LoL you're funny

I would believe you mate but you're obviously not a trustworthy person. You can't even keep your word like a man. I'm glad I blackmailed you cause you're a scammer, and I'm tired of pieces of shit like you invading the Bitcoin community that think they can get rich quick just by making a copy&paste crap coin. If you want us to believe that another dev added the premine code, then you might think we are stupid too. Basically what you are saying is that a person who stole 33% of a coin  just returned it back when you sent him a simple message? That never happens dude... you better come with another history. Obviously you had those coins and when I shut down your party you had to say the "other dev" magically returned the coins back.
Fucking scammer, I'm sure you won't destroy the premine, you just demostrated you have no word.

My condolences to all who bought this coins...
Calm down Its only 1/2 a bitcoin...
bryan23

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:52:26 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 11:06:16 PM by Maged

I'm not doing this for that little amount of money. You can keep it. I'm doing it cause I'm tired of scammers like this guy invading the bitcoin community...

Please don't tell me you believe him when he says the coins were magiacally returned.
Desertbeagles

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:56:26 PM

I'm not doing this for that little amount of money. You can keep it. I'm doing it cause I'm tired of scammer like this guy invading the bitcoin community...
First off this is not the bitcoin community
Second You have no proof that he was responsible for this scandal. So next time you blame some one for something get the evidence first.
bryan23

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:58:50 PM

I'm not doing this for that little amount of money. You can keep it. I'm doing it cause I'm tired of scammer like this guy invading the bitcoin community...
Second You have no proof that he was responsible for this scandal. So next time you blame some one for something get the evidence first.
First off you are in our webpage called 'bitcointalk' occupying space from our server. Creating a coin from Bitcoin's source code.
Second you couldn't even detect the premine and you were investing your time(probably money too) into this coin, that tells me you are not very clever.
Desertbeagles

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:03:49 PM

First off you are in our webpage called 'bitcointalk' occupying space from our server.
Second you couldn't even detect the premine and you were investing your time(probably money too) into this coin, that tells me you are not very clever.
I see both those points very clearly and to be frank I have no clue on how to detect premined blocks. But you're still jumping to conclusions without solid evidence. if you get some feel free to share some sure we all like to see it.
flatline

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

First off you are in our webpage called 'bitcointalk' occupying space from our server.
I see both those points very clearly and to be frank I have no clue on how to detect premined blocks. But you're still jumping to conclusions without solid evidence. if you get some feel free to share some sure we all like to see it.

I have to admit, both bryan23 and goatcoin look bad from this.  Bryan23, from attempting blackmail, however he is attempting to justify it, and goatcoin for doing a massive premine.  Bottom line is, it was goatcoin's responsibility to handle it from the start and it's still theirs to fix it responsibly.  Their plan is not nearly transparent enough -- we still don't know how much they are holding back or when (or frankly if) the remainder of the coins will be destroyed.  It does reek of a classic pump-n-dump, which has happened many times before so there is plenty of reason to be suspicious, there is no reason to believe their story about the rogue dev or not.  There are tons of premined coins out there already and the whole episode has permanently eroded any trust in the founders or the coin itself for me personally.
Desertbeagles

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:12:36 PM

I have to admit, both bryan23 and goatcoin look bad from this.  Bryan23, from attempting blackmail, however he is attempting to justify it, and goatcoin for doing a massive premine.  Bottom line is, it was goatcoin's responsibility to handle it from the start and it's still theirs to fix it responsibly.  Their plan is not nearly transparent enough -- we still don't know how much they are holding back or when (or frankly if) the remainder of the coins will be destroyed.  It does reek of a classic pump-n-dump, which has happened many times before so there is plenty of reason to be suspicious, there is no reason to believe their story about the rogue dev or not.  There are tons of premined coins out there already and the whole episode has permanently eroded any trust in the founders or the coin itself for me personally.

So you are trying to say you believe the "Rouge Dev" is fake?
smith88

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:24:17 PM

Ok folks, I have an idea.  The ignore button is a beautiful thing.  Especially when someone is displacing hate speech.  That is uncalled for even if they are angry (or spamming...?).  I am referencing someone called: "bryan23".
chromosoma

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:27:49 PM

To be honest, the  fked dev story is  a bit suspicious.
On the one hand: Why did he return the coins instead of  selling them on allcoin/cryptorush for 0.001 BTC ? Yes it is cheap, but he could surely  earn 2-4 BTC (which is still good money) from it and dissappear.
On the other hand if this dev  is a good "friend" of the goat-team, he could probably return money, just of  ethical reasons.

GOATCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:39:18 PM

Cheers

I would believe you mate but you're obviously not a trustworthy person. You can't even keep your word like a man. I'm glad I blackmailed you cause you're a scammer, and I'm tired of pieces of shit like you invading the Bitcoin community that think can get rich quick just by making a copy&paste crap coin. If you want us to believe that another dev added the premine code, then you might think we are stupid too. Basically what you are saying is that a person who stole 33% of a coin  just returned it back when you sent him a simple message? That never happens dude... you better come with another history. Obviously you had those coins and when I shut down your party you had to say the "other dev" magically returned the coins back.

I recommend you not to try to make another pump&dump crap coin and premine it, cause we will notice it.
My condolences to all who bought this coin...

Bryan the fact that the first thing you said was you wanted 1btc to keep your mouth shut proves that this is only about the money. Secondly the fact that you are now getting so mad and calling me a scammer since I won't give you 0.5btc also proves that this is about the money mate. Don't attempt to change your persona now. I asked you at first to not say anything but then I realized that this would only make matters worse. After talking to other devs including the kitteh coin dev I decided to go ahead and release ALL of the information. If this wasn't about the money you wouldn't have attempted to blackmail me nor would you express you anger all on the GOATCoin thread mate.
GOATCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:42:30 PM

To be honest, the  fked dev story is  a bit suspicious.
On the one hand: Why did he return the coins instead of  selling them on allcoin/cryptorush for 0.001 BTC ? Yes it is cheap, but he could surely  earn 2-4 BTC (which is still good money) from it and dissappear.
On the other hand if this dev  is a good "friend" of the goat-team, he could probably return money, just of  ethical reasons.

He was someone that I thought I could trust. And over 6,000 coins were missing from the wallet so I'm pretty sure he did sell some mate. He wasn't someone that I knew in person but he did appear to be someone of trust. To be honest, I could honestly stop with GOATCoin all together. But I feel like we have the potential to be something and make an impact mate. But it would be no problem at all to contact both exchanges and have them remove GOATCoin. (That isn't what I want and hopefully not what others want).

Edit: He returned the money because I threatened to go after him and have him prosecuted. There might not be a defined law for this to be a crime but in my opinion it is a type of scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: