Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth it to continue?  (Read 570 times)
Lhez (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:11:02 PM

I am at the point where confusion is at its boiling point. I had been very optimistic about the future or bounty campaign and crypto but almost all people who are way more ahead than me were saying that it is pointless and even them are not receiving or earning thus their efforts are not paid off. I am just worried that I will end up like them. I did all and everyday following the ways to promote and is following procedure. Is this really worth doing for? I am not forcing them to give us big time since they are not forcing us to either, I just wanted to really express myself because even my partner in life is not believing on what I am doing. Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:55:47 PM

I am at the point where confusion is at its boiling point. I had been very optimistic about the future or bounty campaign and crypto but almost all people who are way more ahead than me were saying that it is pointless and even them are not receiving or earning thus their efforts are not paid off. I am just worried that I will end up like them. I did all and everyday following the ways to promote and is following procedure. Is this really worth doing for? I am not forcing them to give us big time since they are not forcing us to either, I just wanted to really express myself because even my partner in life is not believing on what I am doing. Sad
Don't compare bounty campaigns and cryptos. You cannot gain much from bounty campaigns as they usually look for an audience and give a lot of their coins just to make themselves more popular. But apart from bounty campaign participants that crypto isn't under demand much, so as the campaign ends the price isn't that high and then it drops even lower, because everyone sells it. As for usual altcoins they can bring you success as you trade or invest in them.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:13:18 PM

look don't loose hope there are actually many people who are moving away from crypto but it is here to stay dont worry the whole market is just facing a rough time all over the world because of various political issues all over the world but it will end soon and there will soon be rise in the market so yes it is definitely worth continuing and i would say it is a really good time to buy coins as the market is still at lows  
and yes don't compare the bounty program with normal stuff bounty programs are currently tough and paying less as there are a lot of people and very less good bounty program you need to find a good bounty program to get a decent amount dont just join any bounty program
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:16:22 PM

I think if you choose good companies and strictly adhere to their rules then you will earn good money.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Devanomrz

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

Just do it
Ignore them
Bounty campaign it's absolutely free
It's worth to do
And sell it after they listed on market
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:20:14 PM

Bounty campaign are really good to have as a partial investment mate. If the coins goes to big in the market once it is listed you can make lumsum dude. If you good at choosing the good campaign then you will be able to make more money with that.

I suggest you some manager names, check their name on the bounties section and join there. Check Wapinter, yahoo62278, Hexah and Ahmad Jamal. These people are good at finding the good campaign mate. Hope you will get the better help there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:32:03 PM

Nothing good comes easy is a popular quote. You have to work hard in bounty to make it happen. They are not sharing money, but they are paying for work done.

Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:32:49 PM

For me, of course yes you should continue the journey of what youve started, dont miss the chance and experiencing financial stability for life time, its just the matter of perseverance, dont give up, dont compare yourself to others just trust yourself the important is you know what you are doing esp. in choosing campaign, in bounty you still earn if you chose a legit, just have knowlegde.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:35:56 PM

I really doubt that you can gain a lot of profit from a bounty compaign, so it is wro g to compare them with cryptocurrencies as far as I know
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

I agree,  now it's very difficult to earn money in bounty here because of a large number of people and scammers, but I think that it is still possible to earn decent money here. Just work
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:36:57 PM

For me, of course yes you should continue the journey of what youve started, dont miss the chance and experiencing financial stability for life time, its just the matter of perseverance, dont give up, dont compare yourself to others just trust yourself the important is you know what you are doing esp. in choosing campaign, in bounty you still earn if you chose a legit, just have knowlegde.
Do not give up. We all suffer losses sometimes. Especially if you are a newbie, this sphere might seem too difficult cor you, but you will cope
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:40:09 PM

Nothing good comes easy is a popular quote. You have to work hard in bounty to make it happen. They are not sharing money, but they are paying for work done.
You're right.To make a bounty you need to work very hard.Then you can see the result.To give up not only in the crypto world but in real life is never necessary.There is always a choice and a way to solve the problem.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

Fully agreed with @just_Alice. Crypto and bounty campaign are totally different thing. My suggestion is to just continue your task overlooking any hater's comment. Surely with proper knowledge and calculation. Trust me, I have a gained a few as a new comer in this sector. And I hope you will also can make it possible. Good Luck.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:20:37 PM

To be honest, sometimes I feel that way too. Suddenly feeling so saturated, not excited about the future bounty campaign that I'm living now. Moreover, hearing about issues that are not good makes me think twice whether I still deserve to continue this campaign. On average I left the bounty and looked for bounty with a better chance. So that's how I decided to follow the bounty.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Atm2020

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:06:23 PM

My brother, life is full of struggles here and there. If you're tired of these struggles, it means you're tired of life. Aluta continua, Victoria Aserta (simply means struggle continues). Participate in signature and some profitable bounty like steemit and others
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:08:53 PM

its hard lately .Before was amazing as there were less people promoting projects and now you can see 10000 people promoting coins on facebook and twitter.Its better to write now on the blog article with your own word and you will get more than on the social platform
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:10:46 PM

I guess you have to step off in cryptocurrencies. You are generalizing the market between bounties and rewards only. This isnt the only thing that you should learn or appreciate. If you dont want your efforts to be wasted then just dont join those bounties, the forum isn't only about it. Try to speculate in some boards about monitoring the charts so you cb get some source about trading and if its about the time to buy/sell.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:10:53 PM

Keep your spirit. I feel the same disappointment with you, but everything needs a process, it takes hard work to make a profit. I still believe in a bounty campaign. If you choose the right project, I think it will be profitable. So keep going and work hard to be successful.
trill312

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:11:51 PM

It is just getting warmed up. I see your regret but it happens, i just sold yesterday token for 0,5 today it's 0,8 but i keep investing its life. Cheer up! Smiley
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:20:57 PM

Use received bounties to trade on crypto exchages and invest in the best ICOs to multiple your deposit faster! Bounties made for beginners in crypto to make own first small profits and you can use that profits to become crypto investor/trader to earn for lambo and moon)

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: