Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5974 times)
Psychee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:26:59 PM

It is more risky now Bitcoin because it is not known when it will rise or lower even further so I moved to Socrates and was very pleased

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:50:24 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

i agree to your saying the bank investment are the most risky because like you said invest using your money you don't have controlled to it it's means the bank control your money if bank is have a bad idea to your money it will become scam that's why bank investment is so very risky
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:06:47 PM

Of course both are at risk but I'm sure bitcoin is more risky than the bank. Because we never know how bitcoin for the future and will never blame anyone if we lose.

Bank investment and bitcoin investment are both risky. I think everything that involves money have risks. Both investment have its advantage and disadvantage. Banks may use our money to invest to anything which only them can gain profit, we never know. In bitcoin investment there is also a risk because of its volatility and some hackers or some icos that are scams. But if I were to choose, I would prefer bitcoin investment because we can control our own coins, either we invest it or sell it, it is all up to us, so I will choose bitcoin than bank investment.
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:40:21 PM

if the bank investment is making scam investments like pink sheet papers which corresponds to low ICO`s in this market than obviously bitcoin is more secure investment.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:39:32 AM

by using you have the maximum chance to increase bitcoin rate and with bitcoin rate you can get automatically a good profit by only having bitcoin in your account and I think both are guaranteed no one is at risk but one different thing in the form of bitcoin your number can be increased
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

Of course I think it's going is more risky than bank investments, because bank gives you some guarantees that they will return your money and your money will grow on particular amount of percents.  and bitcoin is highly dangerous and you don't have any guarantees

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:19:45 PM

Well I would say that both bitcoin and bank investment are risky but bitcoin is more risky because you can lose or gain money unlike the banks you can be paid to some extent. Bitcoin is for the risk takers. If you aren't ready to take risks, then bitcoin isn't meant for you.
Timere

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

Of course I think it's going is more risky than bank investments, because bank gives you some guarantees that they will return your money and your money will grow on particular amount of percents.  and bitcoin is highly dangerous and you don't have any guarantees

I already wrote here about my bitter history with the bank. I do not think that the bank has less risks than bitcoin. Better then cash than bank account
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

When it comes to investment in general, it is a risky task that we all do irrespective of the medium you pass through. whether through bank or bitcoin (cryptocurrency) but one is somehow less risky than the other.
Timere

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

When it comes to investment in general, it is a risky task that we all do irrespective of the medium you pass through. whether through bank or bitcoin (cryptocurrency) but one is somehow less risky than the other.

I believe that investments in bitcoin are more justified than investments in the bank, there is a risk everywhere, and possible incomes are very limited in the bank.
Bunker

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

Of course, bitcoins are more risky investments than banking,  but when you get success because of bitcoin all the risk is worth it.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

Bitcoin is risky but comes with better promise than Bank investment.
ebetlupet143

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

I think bitcoin is more dangerous than bank venture because of the way that bitcoin isn't controlled by anyone or government and this can cost simple control of the cost of bitcoin.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
According to the risk return trade off, the more the risk that we face; the more the returns that we can get and vice versa. It is obvious that bitcoin investment is more risky investment than bank investment. If you are risk taker it is really good if you will make bitcoin investment.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

if the bank investment is making scam investments like pink sheet papers which corresponds to low ICO`s in this market than obviously bitcoin is more secure investment.

Bitcoin can not be ascertained to be a good investment right now because Bitcoin's prices are unstable as usual.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

Many people save money to the bank will be much safer but when you invest in bitcoin you will have a chance to earn a lot of money. I'm also really optimistic about the future on bitcoin. I will try to invest in bitcoin by instead of depositing money into the bank. Cool
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:01:11 PM

You're quite right mate, but It doesn't mean by Investing on bitcoin your money will goin to be loss, Its just risky because of Its market value very volatile, but by Investing on It and hold It In a long-term will guarantee you to have a very a huge profits. While Investing on any bank system are just consistently our make safe
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:07:33 PM

You're quite right mate, but It doesn't mean by Investing on bitcoin your money will goin to be loss, Its just risky because of Its market value very volatile, but by Investing on It and hold It In a long-term will guarantee you to have a very a huge profits. While Investing on any bank system are just consistently our make safe

Most people would agree with what's been concluded previously, which is something I believe in as well that bitcoin holds by far a high risk investment than nay other bank investments simply because of the ease in market fluctuations determined by high profile sellers/investors whilst banks give you some sort of security but of course the rewards are little compared to how much you'd get from bitcoin if all would go well.
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

Bank investments seem risky due to the fact that every person trusts the most himself and would prefer to control their investments and not to allow someone to manage his funds. Bank investments carry a lot of risk as any investment but you don't have to take risks if, for example, you keep your money on deposit. Of course, the profit won't be impressive then, but it will be sure. For someone who doesn't have much to invest in. Slow but sure and not risk-free investment seems to be much more reasonable.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

in my opinion, right now bitcoin is riskier than the bank investment but bitcoin also give a different way to give the profit than the bank investment. although bitcoin is too risky now, I don't think that we cannot get any profit from bitcoin and I think it will bigger than the bank investment. but if you want to find the stable investment then you can go with bank investment and enjoy your profit in monthly or yearly.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: