Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we teach children to have businessman mentality or be successful employee  (Read 3325 times)
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:22:43 PM

We should teach the children to have business mentallity in the early ages , so that it can also make them to act mature in first place, but teach them also to be a successful employee and if they have many savings from their work, and make this as capital for business in the future.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
embargo

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

All people are different, everyone has their own - someone will be a successful entrepreneur, and someone is a good baker of bread. But training I think the basics of financial literacy should be from school.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

Business seems to be the big thing when it comes to earnings. I always wanted to have my dream business in the future because i believe i can get a better earnings from it than my current job. That's what i wanted to implant to my future children's brains too that they must engage in business and become a successful businessman/woman tha to be a successful employee.
Yes, that is practical in this money driven world but I also believe the quotes of some wise man that say's never teach our children how to be rich but rather teach them how to be happy then in that way they will grow being responsible but if you think doing business can make him/her happy then its our responsibility to guide them into a good direction.

bowals

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

In the world of today, I think it'll be unfair to possess only one of the 2 listed skills. It's better to possess both!
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:14:22 PM

Yes, I'm telling them it's always advantage to be a businessman.  Successful people with regards to finances are only those in the business field. But I'm also welcome for being an employee or even missionary or any kind of legitimate job/profession that my kids were called by God. End of the day, it's the place that they should be enjoying, fell happy and self actualization that they are doing something for the common good.
marlo1001

Activity: 358

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:17:09 PM

Yeah I think this is good idea to practice children to exercise how money is important and teach them how to save their money for their future. Some organizer launch a program they called kidz preneur they teach children how to create small business and save their profit in the bank for their future.

We need to teach children how to use money. Financial education it's very important. Studying it at school is very good idea because in some countries people earn money but don't know how to use them. It's pity situation.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

I would rather guide them along the way whatever they choose than to manipulate them because children have their own abilities and talents. They will best achieve their potentials with guidance but not manipulation. Our good and valuable advice and example will lead them to better choices in the future. 

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:20:37 PM

If I personally would teach my son to be a successful entrepreneur because a successful entrepreneur would be more wealthy than being a successful employee but would not be rich
HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:49:59 PM

In my opinion, entrepreneurial skills are more important, but often you need to get employed first in order to earn money for your own business and get understending of how the sphere you want to enter works from inside.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:55:38 PM

I do not know, because I think it depends on where the talent of the child, we can develop talents and skills, but we also do not have to impose on the child to become a businessman if his interest is in art, for mentality I strongly agree, when a child has a strong mentality therein we can glimpse see that he will become a successful person.

Akpuv

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:59:52 PM

Business to me is the best. We should imbibe the habit of doing business in our children. This is because owning your business will easily make you independent on anyone as you will be in control yourself. Also, it is better guaranteed than working for someone else. Business or entrepreneurship helps to create more jobs in the society thereby providing employment too for others.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Topaz72

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:59:50 PM

Definitely.It is a good idea if we are going teach children to have businessman mentality or to become successful employee so that they will have a better and brighter future because if they dont know anything their life will become miserable.
Well that is one side of the coin. The other side depicts that this is not good to teach kids about the business and money maximizing trick for it will make them materialist minded which will affect their social life and hence the next generation. This policy was implemented in China in 2016 but faced backlashes from parents and opposition and hence was halted.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:21:35 PM

We should not teach our children regarding on business or to became successful employee let them enjoy their childhood and during their childhood they can discover on their own on how to stand on their feet let them do whatever they want to do and then when they are in the right age you can teach them on how to became successful.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

In the world of today, I think it'll be unfair to possess only one of the 2 listed skills. It's better to possess both!
Yes it is good to tell our children all to become successful because we don’t know what he will prefer after getting young, so we should tell them the worth of both and we should try to develop the skills in our children personality now almost everywhere we can see our young generation is well skilled and they have got born gifted skills to make any business success so I think we should prepare our children for both at the same time.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:28:48 AM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?
There is not a specific level for the needed knowledge, so as long as the children learn what they like they should have as much info as possible.
sheryl26

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:20:19 AM

Truly it regards advise our kids all to end up fruitful in light of the fact that we don't recognize what he will incline toward subsequent to getting youthful, so we should disclose to them the value of both and we should attempt to build up the abilities in our kids identity now wherever we can see our young age is very much talented and they have conceived skilled aptitudes to make any business achievement so I figure we ought to set up our kids for both in the meantime.
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:03:43 AM

Truly it regards advise our kids all to end up fruitful in light of the fact that we don't recognize what he will incline toward subsequent to getting youthful, so we should disclose to them the value of both and we should attempt to build up the abilities in our kids identity now wherever we can see our young age is very much talented and they have conceived skilled aptitudes to make any business achievement so I figure we ought to set up our kids for both in the meantime.

Yes, for me we need to teach our children about cryptos but of course they need to be in proper age to learn more about cryptocurrencies. This will become their advantage to other kids.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

Teaching bussiness mentality from children is good because it will build their character. I think its really important to teach them about good behaviour and good mentality because will lead them to be tough and wise.
Introducing bussiness from beginning will make them calculate risk and reward. Its good for them if they want to start bussiness

marlo1001

Activity: 358

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:20:57 AM

I think that you cannot make a child become a businessman, but you need to develop entrepreneurial thinking in it. After all, the mentality of a businessman is a vital position based on personal responsibility, motivation and the desire to realize their ideas. Even if in the future children don’t become businessmen, it’s important for a career to know the laws of business.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:26:38 AM

Business to me is the best. We should imbibe the habit of doing business in our children. This is because owning your business will easily make you independent on anyone as you will be in control yourself. Also, it is better guaranteed than working for someone else. Business or entrepreneurship helps to create more jobs in the society thereby providing employment too for others.

It all depends on the individual predispositions, interests or intelligence of the child. Not everyone can be a good businessman, but instead can be a great, successful employee in his field. For sure, however, knowledge of business is useful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: