Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:46:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have an expectation of bitcoin recovery from fallen?  (Read 1145 times)
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

Im still hoping gor the high price that it will reached $10000 this june to july.but the price now plays at $7500 up and down.last year bitcoin reached to the highiest level hopefully it will start tising now even slowly but surely.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

yes, I hope the trend of falling bitcoin values will now end there. and the strength of bitcoin value back up. is nearing the first half of 2018, but the bitcoin is still at 7, and sometimes only slightly up. but the expectation is close to 10, or even to the number 20 like last time. it is phenomenal!
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

Each and every human has the expectation to see the price get recovered and reach the previous ath. This is not possible every time, but the fact is that the price will recover. Here none knows the exact time period by which the price will recover. It is our responsibility to analyze and make use of the right period.
tonyjon

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:29:43 AM

Now bitcoin is in a fall, but this fall is a correction. I believe he will grow up. Now, elite does not allow him to grow, but I think everything will change soon.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover from fallen,and it will grow up to the higher again.how about you?!
I also believe what you are believing. What we are experiencing now is just a normal scenery in the life of bitcoin. It will soon recover its price and this forum will be colorful and happy once again. Nonetheless, even without my bitcoin, I still have a few tricks up my sleeve so I can still recover if anything bad happens to bitcoin.  Grin
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:39:17 AM

I also have a firm believe that bitcoin will recover from the present value to higher value. let us hold our positions  and minimize dumping  to make the whales more richer. This is the way to go.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:54:02 AM

Yes i am very confident and optimistic to see bitcoin recover and again skyrocketed its price. Bitcoin will definitely point to its superior and prove back that bitcoin is OK.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

I am always positive about Bitcoin. Because, positive thinking will only bring you positivity. If you think negatively, it would just ruin your mind and may lead to bad decisions. However, I am still cautious about my coins. Not just mindlessly investing on money just because it decrease a little. We need to be careful when dealing with cryptocurrency. Since, it is a very volatile currency. That is changing minute by minute.
asraaf8687

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

I am very sure that even all the people claim that this year the bitcoin currency will recover. exactly the same in 2017, so bitcoin will recover and increase around october and november, it's possible we all hope and be sure bitcoin will go back up this year.
CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

Steve Wozniak believes that BTC will become a global currency in the next 10 years. Anyone agrees on that?
https://coincodex.com/article/1822/steve-wozniak-wants-btc-to-be-a-global-currency/
Earthwood

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover from fallen,and it will grow up to the higher again.how about you?!

Yes I still believe. We can see that there are still lots of people supporting bitcoin and there more people still getting interested with bitcoin. We cannot be sure of what's ahead but we can predict that there is much potential for bitcoin. Looking at the trend for years, it really happens all the time. Going down then suddenly rising up again.
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

Yes, I always do. This scenario is actually expected to happen as the bitcoin's volatility is given at first place we enter this industry. It really have ups and downs and that's how bitcoin became fascinating. Such a functional or purposeful situation indisguise. Now, everyone's waiting and excited for bitcoin's comeback and I think it will really have a good revert soon.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

yes, I believe bitcoin will keep recover and don't drop to low below $6k
and I wish it will stable around 10k. recently when it tried to reach 10k there are huge sell orders and it drops to the current price around $7k5
I still believe that bitcoin will increase again, and i expect that it will happen before the year end, just like last year. And i believe that the increase of bitcoin will be bigger than last year increase. We were just in the mid of the year, there is more things to come on bitcoin at the remaining months of this year. Bitcoin is volatile, so that the dropping of price now is normal, it will increase again. We just need to believe and wait patiently for the increase of the price of bitcoin.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

yes, anything can happen in life so i hope bitcoin could magically regain its strength, too!
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:15:56 PM

I strongly believe that bitcoin will rise again its expected of it to drop because the competition is high and there are meant to be competitors but no matter how hard they try they still cant beat my bitcoin.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

Its normal fr every business or product to fluctuate so if there is a fall in the price of bitcoin today there will surely be a rise for it tomorrow my hopes are very high and so will bitcoin.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

Yeah I always believe that bitcoin can overcome all this struggle because I'm not surprise when bitcoin drops in price because we know that bitcoin is very volatile and there are many negative news about bitcoin and it create fear to the holders and buyers but I know bitcoin will recover soon and it become profitable again, so we need to hold and put a lot of patience.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

Well that is the nature of the market price of bitcoin. The term they use for it is the volatility when market price moves up and down. After bitcoin market price falls we could expect for it to fall for more or recover after the fall on its market price. This is not new to the veteran investors with bitcoin but for somehow even the likes of them could not have a good prediction on bitcoin market price movement.

btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:26:24 PM

i believe in McAfee, bitcoin will reach $1M LoL!!!
If not, buy Ethereum haha
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

Crypto market is a market which is driven by whales. When they want a bull run they simply start spreading positive news through media and it starts growing, when they want to accumulate, they spread FUD through media. Trends on search engines depends on news and news as I already mentioned are manipulated by the big players.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: