Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:44:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have an expectation of bitcoin recovery from fallen?  (Read 1141 times)
Axelseseclevz (OP)

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:05:21 AM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover from fallen,and it will grow up to the higher again.how about you?!

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3angel84

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

My faith in the bitcoin is always strong and about the issue on the fall of bitcoin,well,nothing fallen in here,this is not a fall of bitcoin rather than a part of its normality,this is what makes bitcoin to be the most interesting technology because no one is loser,the rise and fall will both poster a benifit to all of us here.keep the faith always.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover from fallen,and it will grow up to the higher again.how about you?!

the price will definitely grow. I don't know if it reaches previous ATH this year, next year or the year after, but it's will get there, because the technology is absolutely amazing.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
cryptolord5

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:30:41 AM

Yes I believe that It will recover again because looking at the incremental peak inverst last year was so amazing so strongly stand it be back
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:40:57 AM

I also still and will always have full trust for bitcoin to rise again in the current price slump, and bitcoin will surely go up and be the best and as the currency of the future.
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:49:56 AM

History of bitcoin will always tell you that it always recover from every fall. Looking back on the chart from 2010 is a good example of bitcoin's recovery. It's surely volatile, it could skyrocket anytime while you are asleep and fall anytime while you are eating.

But my only question is, how long can you handle this roller coaster ride?

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

Yes, I still believe that it will rising up again because for all time it's doing like that and I think it is normal movements. The ups and downs movements are really part of it's fluctuations so I can't see the worries to it's decreasing and sooner or later it will make better movements again. But for now we just need to do is be calm and relax because everything will be fine.
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:38:50 AM

I think most of us here on bitcointalk belive the same thing which is finally bitcoin will rise up from wherever the bottom is. Only thing worries me that we don't have any technical indicator to support this idea yet, it is only hope at the moment.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
forumsehat

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

I also still strongly believe in bitcoin recovery and will have a higher price again in due time, and I think by the end of the year the price will recover to soar higher than the peak price by 2017.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

Of course the price will go up again. this is a reasonable price change dude. I know a lot of people almost lose hope because the price keeps on below zone and there is no significant positive change. but bitcoin had been in this position before and could get out of this zone and get back on a positive track. all we have to do is keep believing
sate_padang

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

I always believe and be optimistic in bitcoin prices will always go up again, and it will happen in the near future or in the end of this year, believe me bitcoin will bounce up high again month.
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:30:00 PM

yes, of course! BTC will recovered soon as well as those altcoin that fall together with BTC. am just hopeful that in the coming midyear all coin will bounce back to higher price.
Cynooza

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

Even after the fall bitcoin still costs almost 4 times as much it costed in May 2017. That's why I do not see any reason for FUD.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:14:07 PM

price will recover, that much is obvious and nobody with half a brain can deny that because bitcoin is still the most powerful cryptocurrency and the only decentralized currency that exists and actually is used not to mention top security of it.

all that remains to discuss is when do you think it will recover?
my speculation is that we will see a new ATH in 2019 in worst case scenario. but if something positive happens we can start seeing the recovery start in summer and have an ATH by then or in Autumn.

There is a FOMO brewing...
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

bitcoin never tired to surprise us, just imagine that way back it worth nothing and now it became the most valuable coin. if bitcoin is a superhero it has the power to regenerate.

amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:23:37 PM

this is a common thing when bitcoin prices fall because I think there are some things that cause bitcoin prices to decline and one of them is the withdrawal done because of the desire to generate big profits made by bitcoin investors. but after the bitcoin price is at its lowest level as usual then its value will rise again as investors re-invest in bitcoin. so until now I still believe that bitcoin prices will increase again and this is certainly a matter of time that will determine.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

In my honest opinion. Bitcoin has the potential to reach even higher levels than what we saw late last year. The price of Bitcoin started pumping when media started to cover the Bitcoin story more aggressively. I believe this will happen again closer to the end of this year. The price just needs to break $10k and stay there for the remainder of the year and we might see Bitcoin climbing to levels never seen before. I have full confidence in this technology and I believe its here to stay. Hope my comment helped! Please give me some + merit if you found my comment useful Wink

godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

Very high expectation that bitcoins will recover and those that has faith and continue holding it will be rewarded for their trust in it. Bitcoins dip is normal and this is not the first time we have seen bitcoins trending low.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Tonicantik

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:42:19 PM

I think many are hoping that the bitcoin will get better. And all the bad news about bitcoin soon disappeared, in order to get bitcoin soaring and more and more serious investors working with bitcoin. I hope the bitcoin in the future will be better than now.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

Yes hundred percent that i am believing that bitcoin will recover from continues falling to rising the value because if we consider or if we looking what happen last year it almost same that before the end of year after the how many months of the value fall an then before the end of year it rise continues and we didn't expect that happening so that right now its happening again the falling but believing or not it will recover again before the year end.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: