Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:49:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have an expectation of bitcoin recovery from fallen?  (Read 1141 times)
paruru123

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:01:24 AM

I think nobody here doesn't want bitcoin to recover after a great fall.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:01:30 AM

I have the expectation that bitcoin prices will experience a price recovery so bitcoin becomes very expensive and buyers when the price at $ 20k again will be happy because eventually the bitcoin price goes back up again and does not lose. do not be afraid because bitcoin price is not always under and not always on top.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:16:22 AM

Talking about the expectation of bitcoin recovery, of course everyone who's close to bitcoin.. it certainly have that expectation, here just need patience in holding/waiting it until will rise and higher as happens in December 2017 - January 2018.
Well for me personally, I just still hold my Btc without doubt
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:14:33 PM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover from fallen,and it will grow up to the higher again.how about you?!
I also believe in the same way. Bitcoin might experience down fall and its value may fluctuate yet one thing is certain no matter how many times it falls it will surely recover and will grow higher and bigger. And once it recovers, the value of it will surely multiply and nothing can stop bitcoin from growing and rising!
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

History of bitcoin will always tell you that it always recover from every fall. Looking back on the chart from 2010 is a good example of bitcoin's recovery. It's surely volatile, it could skyrocket anytime while you are asleep and fall anytime while you are eating.

But my only question is, how long can you handle this roller coaster ride?

Seeing the downfall of bitcoin price this year, I am expecting it to rise unbelievably again. All it takes is patience and wise decision.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:38:11 PM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover from fallen,and it will grow up to the higher again.how about you?!

In my opinion, BTC's current price is normal and not so bad. I expect this year to go even further, but it is unlikely to cross the limit since last December. Perhaps about $ 18,000 at the end of the year will be a good indicator.  Huh  Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

If me or anyone here didn't believe that Bitcoin will recover than we wouldn't had been here right now. This isn't the first time that the Bitcoin price has dropped after a bull rally. In fact this was a small drop in comparison to the previous drops. The price always recovers after the correction is over, don't worry about that.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
nhan05071

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

I am very confident that bitcoin will continue to rise in the near future, because bitcoin is the first electronic currency and in the modern era people now need to use electronic money to solve many tasks.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:49:12 PM

Talking about the expectation of bitcoin recovery, of course everyone who's close to bitcoin.. it certainly have that expectation, here just need patience in holding/waiting it until will rise and higher as happens in December 2017 - January 2018.
Well for me personally, I just still hold my Btc without doubt
of course everyone is expecting bitcoin recovery, i will hold hold bitcoin because digital currency is very potential for the future. although lately the bitcoin price movement is very bad, chances are at the end of this year bitcoin prices will increase again
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:57:27 PM

Yes, I still believe and trust to bitcoin it will be recovered from all challenges and it will rise and shine again like a flower that blooms in the sunlight. Bitcoin still fighting for us cause he want to give us a better life in the future. I am confident that bitcoin will continues increasing there value and benefits and give us opportunities to earn more profit in our investment.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:07:05 PM

As long as bitcoin exists, under any circumstances, bitcoin always gives hope and profit to every trader or investor, as long as we can do it with the correct technique or strategy (remember! not by luck).

You are among those who are optimistic just like me I'm very much confident that bitcoin will grow taller than last year.
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:30:37 PM

As long as bitcoin exists, under any circumstances, bitcoin always gives hope and profit to every trader or investor, as long as we can do it with the correct technique or strategy (remember! not by luck).

You are among those who are optimistic just like me I'm very much confident that bitcoin will grow taller than last year.

I agree with you, bitcoin is always been that way since the beginning and it always wins u=in the end, high profit or high value.
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:33:01 PM

Like you I also hope that Bitcoin will blowing up again and it will become popular and it will stay forever.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:37:49 PM

Bitcoin is not falling it is just a preperation to lunch or to pump more than last year. Some of investors panic buying because it is low price it is good to buy in the market and hold it in short term. In ths history of bitcoin every year it will pump almost 100 percent.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

Yes, I have big expectations in bitcoin to give high profitable income in my investment cause bitcoin had great potential to survive all challenges that's why I believe in bitcoin it will continues increasing and give us chance to make our life to gain brighter future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
clarkey2013

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:48:54 PM

I also believe that bitcoin will reborn after the fall! Yes, certainly this correction was very deep, but I hope that this will attract new players to the market!
Akash55

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:49:42 PM

Yes,i have a huge amount of expectation from Bitcoin also a lot of hope.
No matter what, Bitcoin will rise soon
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:06:42 PM

Fluctuations of bitcoin is really intriguing for many of us here and I think many also believe that bitcoin will not fall completely just because the price is decreasing every once in a while. The price of bitcoin is fluctuating because the change of demand and supply and all other factors act upon on it. This is actually an opporuntity to buy since the price is lower.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:32:53 PM

I still believe too.  Bitcoin will recover and will rise again.  Let us all be patient and wait for it.  I very confident that even if there some negative issues about bitcoin it will surely recover because of the people who still believe and use btc.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:38:39 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 02:34:48 AM by HatakeKakashi

If the price fall I still beleive too bitcoin will recover and we will see the price become very high and possible become 10k dollars again this week in my prediction so if you have extra money just buy bitcoin now. If the people see the price decrease they panic fastly so the price not only decrease but it's dump. If you see that happen you need think to your mind that's only temporary and we will see the price again increasing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print