Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have an expectation of bitcoin recovery from fallen?  (Read 1141 times)
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:45:16 PM

These are times in crypto where I call the "opportunity window". In times like this when bitcoin is falling, it is a great chance for any crypto investor to buy more and keep since times like this are rare. This is definitely the buy time since price will bounce back again.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:49:08 PM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover from fallen,and it will grow up to the higher again.how about you?!
Price correction of Bitcoin and other altcoins create an opportunity for investors to buy at the cheaper rate and at the same time encourage new investors into Bitcoin market and whenever you see people buying Bitcoin it then means that there tendency of price growth.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

yes of course, keep calm bitcoin will do the restoration of price at the end of this year, already seen from point suport buy bitcoin which try hard to hold bitcoin price not too far fall, just calm bitcoin price can be more expensive from current price.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:30:51 PM

I strongly believe that bitcoin will recover from this prolonged fall with time.  With the improvement in code and the lightning network, bitcoin will be able to process transactions faster and transaction fee will reduce. This will surely attract investors.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:36:30 PM

Know that the movement of the price of bitcoin in terms of going up and down is because it works with the principle of demand and supply. When there is more demand for purchase of bitcoin by investors the price will go up and keep going up while when there is more demand of sale the price will goes down. Despite there is stagnation in price of bitcoin for passed few months, I believe that from the July the price of bitcoin will cross $10000 per bitcoin.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:49:49 PM

Know that the movement of the price of bitcoin in terms of going up and down is because it works with the principle of demand and supply. When there is more demand for purchase of bitcoin by investors the price will go up and keep going up while when there is more demand of sale the price will goes down. Despite there is stagnation in price of bitcoin for passed few months, I believe that from the July the price of bitcoin will cross $10000 per bitcoin.
That's right.Since bitcoin is volatile, I never lose hope of believing that it will pump and recover from dumping.Bitcoin never stop so moving. I keep on holding my BTC and wait patiently when it grows higher value.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover from fallen,and it will grow up to the higher again.how about you?!
Price correction of Bitcoin and other altcoins create an opportunity for investors to buy at the cheaper rate and at the same time encourage new investors into Bitcoin market and whenever you see people buying Bitcoin it then means that there tendency of price growth.
That is right. More people involve in bitcoin and buy to have it can make the supply to be more limited which make the price positively change for gaining profit of those who waits long and bought some airdrop n much lower price. We still believe that the price will grow no matter how long it takes for the corrections.

altcoinanalyst1

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:55:06 PM

Yeah, I expect that it will recover very soon. Though for several days it is declining but it will eventually restore.
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:00:37 PM

Yes i still believe in it, bitcoin always recover everytime when it falls. Considering all the data what happened in the past years when bitcoin falls it go rise again not instantly but it will go up little by little.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:13:22 PM

Yes i still believe in it, bitcoin always recover everytime when it falls. Considering all the data what happened in the past years when bitcoin falls it go rise again not instantly but it will go up little by little.
Agreed.Since bitcoin is so much volatile and have its never ending fluctuations,i'm sure the next thing will happen is making its price rise up again.It may take a steady growth in an upward trend but i know in the end btc price will reach a new height again.And for those who have been holding their coins for a long time will really gain a huge profit in due time.

Debu

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:25:09 PM

:)I strongly believe that the Bitcoin will recover from this down. If we look on the bitcoin chart we can see its nearly to the support level, so there is a chance that bitcoin will go up soon.
ngoan

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:27:01 PM

I think bittcon will rebound and hit a new record
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:28:19 PM

Agreed.Since bitcoin is so much volatile and have its never ending fluctuations,i'm sure the next thing will happen is making its price rise up again.It may take a steady growth in an upward trend but i know in the end btc price will reach a new height again.And for those who have been holding their coins for a long time will really gain a huge profit in due time.
Changes in prices are quite volatile that we can use to get profit, of course, must be based on market analysis. Hopefully, our expectations match reality. Market analysis is needed to maintain our assets, if the pattern repeats, usually at the end of the year the price will rise. Be patient a little while longer, I'm sure the market will be green again.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:29:54 PM

:)I strongly believe that the Bitcoin will recover from this down. If we look on the bitcoin chart we can see its nearly to the support level, so there is a chance that bitcoin will go up soon.
Same here too.There is no doubt that bitcoin will still have high chances to increase its price again making its price reach a new peak again just like what happened last december 2017.We just have to be more patient in holding our coins and as much as possible avoid panic selling.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:31:12 PM

I also believe bitcoins wont stay at where it is currently but will move to the price it traded during last christmas. The price of bitcoins will rise than expected currently.
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:38:53 PM

That bitcoin fell in price i consider a natural process because the market of cryptocurrency is moving along the wave process that the price is rising that, falls if there were no market volatility in the market, that would not be enough for people who would be interested in the market of cryptocurrency. I hope that the prices on the cryptocurrency market will soon begin to recover and then rise.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:41:19 PM

My faith in the bitcoin is always strong and about the issue on the fall of bitcoin,well,nothing fallen in here,this is not a fall of bitcoin rather than a part of its normality,this is what makes bitcoin to be the most interesting technology because no one is loser,the rise and fall will both poster a benifit to all of us here.keep the faith always.

I think this is part of a correction coz of the huge bull run that happened last December. Corrections are healthy in the market, and in the meantime, i think people should grab btc if they are planning to invest, rather than buying after the price moves up.

Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:52:22 PM

Bitcoin is not giving up so why should I? Bitcoin will always recover from the dip. Just like the last time. They pump up so fast. Don't be a pesimists like others that when bitcoin price goes down they don't trust bitcoin or they stop investing investing because they are afraid that bitcoin direct to shutdown.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:54:35 PM

yes of course I have the expectation that bitcoin can do the restoration of price because I am sure that bitcoin will not forever decrease the exact price of bitcoin will do the price increase.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:45:01 AM

To my concept Bitcoin is the first and strongest among cryptocurrencies .  Due to its specific characteristic features that is useful for the public world I am very confident that it will emerge with its full power very shortly. So the current fall in price is not a big issue because just compare the price of Bitcoin of the previous years , it was far less than the current price. Especially Bitcoin is volatile in the market so be optimistic the market will recover shortly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: