Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:51:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can crytocurrency reduce Global Poverty ?  (Read 747 times)
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

We know that Blockchain is making big waves among wealthy investors, But Do you think blockchain and cryptocurrency have the potential to benefit the people who are living in underdeveloped or developing countries and are in desperate need of secure, reliable, and affordable financial services ?

I think it is not possible that cryptocurrency can do that. Especially if internet in the world will be free. All we need to do is to promote and educate the people who are living in underdeveloped countries.
hikki03

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

I think it is possible to reduce global povert because of cryptocurrency. It leads us an opportunity to earn money.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

In my opinion, if many people in a country have access to the internet and they have access to know about crypto I think it's could help them to grow even help them in poverty, but if internet access only they do not know how they can know about blockchain and the world of cryptocurrency.
cocodanco

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:33:02 AM

They even have the potential to reduce global poverty by facilitating better access to capital and financial resources, and by enabling small ...
ronsalwey9874

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:55:52 PM

don't know about the Global Poverty, but be best part of crytocurrency is it's making everything trunsparent alot. this transparency will help us alot to got get cheated and it will help us to save our asccet in every single way. Roll Eyes
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:38:41 PM

Sad to say but I agree. Only the guy who has a stable internet connection, some level of English language, and other things can belong to crypto and live off from it.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:42:34 PM

Inasmuch  as those parts have internet facilities, i believe they too can benefit from  blockchain and cryptocurrency. We do not benefit from blockchan in monetary terms alone. There are situations where blockchain can be used to store data, such as in medicine and that can be used tpo foster easier treatment of diseases.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

Of course crypto will help anyone, rich or poor, from a developing country or even a poor country, because anyone can be a crypto mania, let alone someone who has computer skills. Because the crypto world is still very open to anyone, but somehow until then but we have to think logically, because I think crypto currency will soon dominate the global economy.
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

No, it is impossible because you try solve economic problems with financial instruments. To solve similar problems we have to use macro and micro economic instruments. I mean that bitcoin will not build new houses and good roads because bitcoin is a financial asset and crypto technologies are just technologies which are more applied in financial sphere.
Crypto technologies are a new instrument which may be applied in economics but not more.
Esiduf222

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 09:59:34 PM

Not all countries in the world have accepted cryptocurrencies. Some also do not know much about it. Cryptocurrency can reduce poverty in some countries but not globally. Perhaps as technology and digitalization increases in few years, it can then deal with global poverty.
kayakcrypto9875

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:15:18 PM

I think it is possible to reduce poverty by introducing blockchain in their system and cryptocurrency can also play big role eliminating poverty.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:18:53 PM

Although the causes of terrible poverty are diverse and complex, the modern push for centralization in each sector has contributed to the concentration of power and wealth in certain elites.
The blockchain innovations in the field of digital identity, "smart" contracts and the possibility of lending without intermediaries with very little overhead are potentially capable of making an incredible financial revolution in the world's poorest countries.
marginal

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

I believe it can, bacause of the affect of bitcoin Smiley Bitcoin can earn every prson who has an access to internet and english language knowing, so
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:43:55 PM

We know that Blockchain is making big waves among wealthy investors, But Do you think blockchain and cryptocurrency have the potential to benefit the people who are living in underdeveloped or developing countries and are in desperate need of secure, reliable, and affordable financial services ?

Cryptocurrency is really a benificial to a third world country because people are having the opportunity to earn money in crypto by joining bounty campaigns , most of the people needs to have extra income since their salary did not meet the standard economically , so they need to have extra income .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:20:25 AM

Most definitely. Cryptocurrency has been my source of income in recent years. So, I'm really grateful for its existence. It has definitely reduced poverty, only if one knows how to utilize it wisely.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:28:18 AM

which I know is likely to reduce global poverty and so I am sure many people can invest in cryptocurrency to benefit because many people who say cryptocurrency can improve your life and finances because in cryptocurrency many promising and good potential altcoin

Cryptober13

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:58:03 AM

Cryptocurrencies definitely have a lot of potential. They can do many things for the betterment of society.
e.g., I came across the ICO of blockgrain.io
They already have a working product for agri industry and are leveraging blockchain to reach to the next stage. If this goes well, then they will help to reduce a lot of wastage in agriculture produce which will ultimately reduce food prices and will put more food in the market
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:39:56 AM

In theory, poverty can be eliminated. The key is to look at personal capabilities. In fact, this is a technological revolution after all. This is a global project. But not everyone can make money. I think that profit may be only a small part.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

I think does not change the problem of poverty, because encryption essentially just money market has changed the traditional way of capital allocation, to achieve the secondary distribution of wealth, but money does not increase.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
moshk555

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:23:06 AM

Global poverty comes the accumulation for  weak national economies, since the bitcoin d  other cryptos are used in making a unified global economy commanded by the demand and supply that would really help the global economies increase in value-destroying global poverty
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: