Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 10:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why More Bounty Scam?  (Read 537 times)
betetakjelas (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

Many people get angry because there is a merit system which makes it difficult for us to up rank or because of rising bitcoin prices that make everyone want to earn money with dirty (greedy)

According to you?
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

Before, scammers are on pyramiding scheme. But they noticed that ICO is trending and much easier to scam people so they switch onto it. Aside from intended scammed ICO, some legit project tend to scammed their bounty hunters for the reason that we dont know.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

Many people get angry because there is a merit system which makes it difficult for us to up rank or because of rising bitcoin prices that make everyone want to earn money with dirty (greedy)

According to you?

Merit system was introduced and made by long term members because their are the ones making profit the most out of this game. With rising number of people ranking up it is becoming less paid to be at the highest ranks. This is why merit system exists as with it the ones who got early in the game earn the most as it is really hard to earn merit. For instance look at me how many posts I have made and I don't count them to be crap as I invest my time and energy to be on this forum and I haven't got single merit. Those who have merit to spend spend only with their buddies to rank up.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

According to you?

Well, there is little about that because you have no choice basically.

just be steady with your progress, and advance softly.
All you can do.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

Delaying the bounty rewards for months should also be termed as scam because bounty participants promote the project and help it to raise funds so i believe that they should be paid first for their work and effort holding their reward is unethical and against the labor laws.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

According to you?

Merit system was introduced and made by long term members because their are the ones making profit the most out of this game. With rising number of people ranking up it is becoming less paid to be at the highest ranks. This is why merit system exists as with it the ones who got early in the game earn the most as it is really hard to earn merit. For instance look at me how many posts I have made and I don't count them to be crap as I invest my time and energy to be on this forum and I haven't got single merit. Those who have merit to spend spend only with their buddies to rank up.
I agree with you, merit system is only profitable for bounty hunter who have been in this forum for a long time, I think they should change this rule, I hope they make more wise rules about this merit.
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

According to you?
Some bounty scams, because they have corrupted the way they use the beliefs of investors to accomplish their own personal goals, they are good at doing what they did. Conscience makes bounty programs impact.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

According to you?
By the way, now the bitcoin price is in a downward trend instead of going up lol. the bounty scam because participants do not sort or do research on the project that he joining.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

According to you?

Yes I agree with you. There are some sig camp that gives like USD1k or so a week worth of coins with the highest level of rank in BCT forum.

New people will hardly have chance to reach there honestly speaking. 0 Merit here too!
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

i think merit is not connected with many scams in bounty. scams in bounty disadvantageous for member and investor, and give adversely affect to others icos, and merit is point from apresiation to your topic/post when what you create is good quality
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:23:53 PM

Perhaps they have seen the many benefits that can be made if doing fraud through bounty and they easily do it so that others imitate this to profit by deceiving.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:53:06 PM

People have gone to crypto so there is very easy to earn and scammers do not miss the chance to earn on it. Collect funds for the sale of coins and hide in an unknown direction. Very often these are Russian teams, but there are many teams from other countries.
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

Delaying the bounty rewards for months should also be termed as scam because bounty participants promote the project and help it to raise funds so i believe that they should be paid first for their work and effort holding their reward is unethical and against the labor laws.
Yes, it is true that this scenario happens in real life. When the bounty rewards is delayed for a months, it is possible that the bounty is a scam. We cannot assure the safety of every bounty so that  every individuals should be smart in choosing bounty or campaigns. The person who have the knowledge has the power to manipulate individuals so we need to be careful.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:07:13 PM

They have become quite frequent, so if you become involved in a bounty you have to do your research as much as in any investment in crypto.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

I think the new merit system is just for limiting the number of people who use multiple accounts to participate in the bounty thread.
Although this have the effect very much, so now the use of multiple accounts of people are beginning to reduced, it also caused some problems, however, because the people really want to upgrade the upgrade of the difficulty is very big, so the system may require certain modifications.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Melit02

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

People are experiencing scam because the project does not reach their goals so they stop and don't pay the participants. That's very disappointing for the one who really works hard for the reward. I think merit can help us so that users here will not flood.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

According to you?

The Ranking system on bitcointalk is poor. there is the need for younger members to take part too. you see people have 0ver 2000 merits, some over 1000, put the cannot give that out to those that do not have. it is not fair system for me.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

if you join bounty campaign of a scam project of course you will be scammed. you should search very well in the beginning. especially you should check the team and advisors, if they are enough known or not.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:30:22 PM

I think the new merit system is just for limiting the number of people who use multiple accounts to participate in the bounty thread.
Although this have the effect very much, so now the use of multiple accounts of people are beginning to reduced, it also caused some problems, however, because the people really want to upgrade the upgrade of the difficulty is very big, so the system may require certain modifications.
I wonder how the introduction of the merit system can affect the limitation of the number of people with multiple accounts? In my opinion, who had several accounts, and high ranks, they have more opportunities now to pump additional accounts due to the direction of merit from their accounts with high ranks. The system of merit turned out to be aimed at stopping new people from accessing the forum and practically on any further advancement on ranks. If this does not change, we will soon be able to see the level of activity of members such as the heroes and the legendary.
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

i am always confused about ppl, but i think i cant understand the nature of their shit way, they have talent, power and time to steal money from others, with this effort they could make a legal way to earn money, but they dont, sadly
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: