Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:56:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why More Bounty Scam?  (Read 534 times)
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

Not just bounty but all project becouse i dont think legit project could has scam bounty so if you dont want be scammed then just make more research be informed about bounty you join.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerimarsella

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:43:08 AM

Yes a lot of people who are not responsible and just want to find an advantage in money, so they have to make a fake ICO deceive investors. Yes, things like this that make people lose money so they are disappointed and consider that many of the ICO scam or fraud. In situations such as these need to be confident and knowledge prior to following ICO.
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:08:11 AM

Since the crypt is not regulated in any way, therefore, there is no appropriate control. And with increasing popularity of crypts, the number of scams increases.

Kulang

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:11:59 AM

The most significant reason why most of the bounty campaigns are scam is that the ICO that have that specific bounty campaigns tends to failed or maybe that specific ICO is really an scam site and really dont want to pay for their bounties.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:59:32 PM

In my ball, who had diverse histories, and colossal level, they acquire deeper cuts nowadays to force superadded accounts be indebted to to the direction of price from their accounts with colossal ranks.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:12:57 PM

Many people get angry because there is a merit system which makes it difficult for us to up rank or because of rising bitcoin prices that make everyone want to earn money with dirty (greedy)

According to you?

Merit does make it difficult to rank up, and it may not be perfect, but merit or something very similar is needed.
It shouldn't be possible to get to the hero/legendary ranks unless you really contribute a lot of interesting, helpful and insightful posts, but before the change it was possible to just post huge quantities of low quality posts and get to those ranks. Yes it still took time, but it needs to take time plus genuine high quality contributions.

I do feel for those who are putting out good quality posts but not getting merits for them. I suppose I am one of the lucky ones as I got to a decent rank before merit came in, but I have also experienced how difficult it is to gain merit - I've only ever received 6, in addition to a generous starting amount. It must be very daunting for those starting at the bottom. One suggestion might be to contribute in other sections of the forum. I tend to stick to the altcoins section myself, and it can be a bit of a merit desert here.

ofounz98712

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

Because some of them are greedy and want to make a profit without having to pay a fee then therefore they make fake ICO and for us who are in this forum to be careful when investing in ICO. Make sure that they are genuine or fake.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

Many people get angry because there is a merit system which makes it difficult for us to up rank or because of rising bitcoin prices that make everyone want to earn money with dirty (greedy)

According to you?
I agree with this because the system now is more on the long term member although it is good because there is a lot of people now using this kind of platform and some of them the main goal is only to scam but on us on the middle rank it was unfair because it is hard now to rank up and we are only stagnant in this rank because it is rank to get merit and we feel that we will be on this rank up to the end because of the merit system. Because of this system many people change their mindset to just scam because it is hard to earn money by their low rank.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

There are 3 explains:
1. Ico not reach softcap, than they cancelled ico and no rewards for bounty hunters => They call that bounty scam.
2. Fake Bounty/Airdrop trying to get follow on social network.
3. Scam ico just trying to get people money, make bounty to get free promotion to get more money from investors.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

Not just bounty but all project becouse i dont think legit project could has scam bounty so if you dont want be scammed then just make more research be informed about bounty you join.
There are many projects that cannot be trusted enough that is why I never joined ICOs but rather joined on bounties and find the manager that manages campaign that become successful until the end and give good earning. Scam sometimes from the site we visited that are suspicious but we enter on it and sometimes save password and email which become a way to enter our own accounts.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
jamesllaneta

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

Some bounty scams, because they have corrupted the way they use the beliefs of investors to accomplish their own personal goals, they are good at doing what they did.and scams in bounty disadvantageous for member and investor, and give adversely affect to others icos, and merit is point from apresiation to your topic/post when what you create is good quality
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:47:54 PM

Some bounty scams, because they have corrupted the way they use the beliefs of investors to accomplish their own personal goals, they are good at doing what they did.and scams in bounty disadvantageous for member and investor, and give adversely affect to others icos, and merit is point from apresiation to your topic/post when what you create is good quality
Well I agree with you. We must now be more careful again. Many of those who play dirty with promising projects that offer great benefits, turn out to be a fraud after arriving in the middle of the road. Tetpi lest it make us despair keep it as an experience for us better future.
[BTC]Girl

Activity: 518

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

I think that this is due to the fact that more and more people began to understand that for fraud here it is almost impossible to prove something and put a man behind a tails

Am I spamming? Report me!
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

You're right. The Merit system limits too many upgrades. It is difficult for new users to upgrade. For old customers, they can make the biggest profit by bounty. For most of the people of the forum. The maximum profit is the reward and signature.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Ravenzy666

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

Yes, right. Merit system does feel very difficult for us who want to raise the rank to a higher level. However, I think that is not the cause of the emergence of various ICO / bounty scam. The scammer just wants to profit from investors who can be cheated just for personal gain. So I do not think it has anything to do with merit system. However, there may be little to do with the development of bitcoin and the world of cryptocurrency.
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

This is why you need to do as much research on a project you want to do the bounty for as you would for a project you are looking to invest your money in. First of all, you can almost eliminate the chance of a scam if you do your due diligence and turn down 98% of bounty programs like I do. Secondly, you will only be promoting quality projects for your followers on Twitter, YouTube, etc. I do not feel right if I promote a scam or garbage to my followers
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

Smiles, if i were you, i would have just generalised it by saying why Icos are scam. What i observed is those scammers around the world operating pyramids program back then are shifting to ICO space now, once they observed investors care about ICO. If a project is not a scam itself, i don't think it bounty campaign would be scam in anyway
Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:50:34 PM

It is because the bounties that are lack of investors, users, advertisement result and effects, because of those the bounty scams are being mor relevant and always happening, just like what happen to me i have been scam and my bounty reward was not given and i havent recieve any of those bounty, and it is just because of the reason why they didnt give bounty reward, they will not really give the reward because of lack of support and earnings.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:58:10 PM

There are 3 explains:
1. Ico not reach softcap, than they cancelled ico and no rewards for bounty hunters => They call that bounty scam.
2. Fake Bounty/Airdrop trying to get follow on social network.
3. Scam ico just trying to get people money, make bounty to get free promotion to get more money from investors.

Greed,what drives those scammer. Why many scammer? Because cryptocurrency base ico is not regulated.Anyone can start thier iwn project, raise some funds and gone. Even a high school student can create thier own token. This should be change to protect investors and the public.
thsaudtl1
Copper Member

Activity: 156

Let's get lots of useful information!.

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

Let's talk about some objection to the questioner.
In the beginning, not all bounties are scams. This is because the probability of a bounty program being scam is significantly lower unless the ICO project is initially scam.
The reason why the bounty program thinks that the questioner thinks that it is a scam is because the number of participants participating in the bounty program is very large while the number of investors in the ICO project is so low that the official sale fails. I apologize to you and immediately terminate the project.
In this case, the bounty program will be abolished and it will be useless.
In other words, we see this as a waste of time for participating programs and we can think of it as a scam. I replied here that I have experienced a lot of cases where several bounty programs have become obsolete.

══════════════☛UbcoinMarket☚═════════════
EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: