Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:30:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make a decision to buy coin with this market situation?  (Read 595 times)
Gembul0705 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

Hello guys i wanna ask how to buy any coin with this situation? Since now market still unpredictable and i think this still bearish situation? Or it is the right time to buy some coin and which coin i must invest? Thanks for the answer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoFlamingo

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

I am curious too, because today it looks nearly like gamble. Or I´ve got that feeling that each coin I invest just go down next day.  Huh
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

Hello guys i wanna ask how to buy any coin with this situation? Since now market still unpredictable and i think this still bearish situation? Or it is the right time to buy some coin and which coin i must invest? Thanks for the answer
[/quote
The money market is volatile. You can slowly buy the coins. Wait for the market to stabilize. Or maybe if you really want to invest, buy ETH. ETH is very common. Investing in this currency will limit losses.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

The current scenario many coins are down in the market so we should invest know it will make big profit but you analyse your right platform because I am suggesting some coins but it will dump In future you will disappointing in your investment so better you must study the Crypto strategies then try to invest. If you need to invest in Cryptocurrency Bitcoin is the longterm investment.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

There are few things that can always work for someone who has a long vision for the crypto, we are early movers still.

It has a large market to capture.

I would suggest you to go for Cryptos that have low mCap and a robust team and working product, also the use case should be abno brainer, eg coins like Banana Coin should be avoided and Remme should be the ones you should focus on. Do check it out and make an informed decision. #DYOR
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

There is no need to ask how to buy coin just visit https://onchainfx.com and select ATH/ATH days/ ATH %changes. You will get most of the cryptocurrencies are still down as compared to their ATH value around 40 to 90% because of bearish market. If you really want to invest than choose bitcoin, ethereum or neo this coins will never let you down if you hold them for longer run.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

It is for you to decide my friend. Its not very safe to buy new coins now. But also consider as risky chance to do 2x to 5x in long run. Coins you buy now will create uber awesome profits in future..

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
Gembul0705 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

The money market is volatile. You can slowly buy the coins. Wait for the market to stabilize. Or maybe if you really want to invest, buy ETH. ETH is very common. Investing in this currency will limit losses.

[/quote]

So i must management my money which is if for now i can buy with maybe 25% from my money then if the market still going down so i can buy in the lower price again. Yes i think ETH will be right choice but i any suggestion any altcoin?

Yes OP this is so unpredictable so because of that you need to buy atleast 3x or 5x in drops here like even btc continue to drops 20% then if this repeat again better to buy again then hold and sell that in high i teach you the best way to do in trading here then you can use also my example in different coins,I think also better to invest in popular coin already here in crypto

Ok thanks for the advice i will try it hope i can make some profit with this way. And this for long investment
Gembul0705 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

It is for you to decide my friend. Its not very safe to buy new coins now. But also consider as risky chance to do 2x to 5x in long run. Coins you buy now will create uber awesome profits in future..

Im still waiting for the lower price of bitcoin maybe it can be $6500 and I will buy for this price. Because if i buy at $7200 im still worrying it still down again. I'm i wrong with my decision? Or i should waiting few day again to see how market will be going on.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:04:24 PM

Because of the current drop of all the crypto coins now, it would be the right time to buy coins. The decision on what coins to buy is entirely up to you. As you could see, most people in this forum advice newbies to check on the coinmarketcap to see what coins you think have a better future for your investment.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

by the time you enter the market, you already decided that your money will be at risk. How to make decision is based upon how great your chosen project is. So do some homework, research and study the market, keep calm and stay positive.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

i do go on my favorite exchange and check the daily trading volume and try to make money on the first three coins that has the highest volume. the right time to buy is when the coin is in the rock bottom, from there, you will make profit.
Gembul0705 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:05:43 PM

i do go on my favorite exchange and check the daily trading volume and try to make money on the first three coins that has the highest volume. the right time to buy is when the coin is in the rock bottom, from there, you will make profit.

Ok i will try your recomend so this time i must wait and see and then if i found the highest volume so i still wait the momentumt to take a buy. And when i do some research and read many articles the price all market still going down so now i will bid with 10% - 20% from the current price.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:17:19 PM

The best way to choose your right coin could be found in your hands just find the coinmarketcap in the internet and you will see a bunch of trusted tokens including Bitcoin and Ethereum. If you do know some of the background of each token, well then it must be easy for you to buy that token and trade in the long run since we are now in a bearish situation. There are tokens that already existing and is just waiting for someone to pick and hold them in the long run if they have had a good project in their ICO before.

Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:36:10 PM

I think now is the right time to invest. Choose a piece of coin from the top 10 and some coins with a promising idea, but a low price, for example I like Lympo. Good luck to you!
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:37:32 PM

Ok i will try your recomend so this time i must wait and see and then if i found the highest volume so i still wait the momentumt to take a buy. And when i do some research and read many articles the price all market still going down so now i will bid with 10% - 20% from the current price.
His recommendation is not always a good strategy. It would be better if you would just buy up coins that you think have the potential for more growth in the future(and is dumping a lot). To know if a coin still has a potential for growth, all you need to do is to look for its real world use cases and how active its community and developer is(in the development of their coin). If you see those, then it is highly likely that its price will rise when crypto market becomes bullish again.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:52:55 PM

It all depends on how long you want to hold. Think of it as walking into wal-mart or whatever retail store and seeing an item you really want on clearance. When the price of the coins is down, that's the perfect time to buy. Sure, it may go down a little bit tomorrow, but what is the price going to be 6 months from now? Try to quit thinking day to day.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:01:42 AM

Contrary to what you may think, i believe that investing in a bear market is actually a good move. It simply follows the "buy low sell high" adage. If you buy today you are buying extremely undervalued coins and will probably have more potential to gain profits.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:02:47 AM

You need to learn about technical analysis first,,
So you know a when you shoul buy a crypto, even in this markets situations you can make a good profit if you know about how to predict the market with a simple technical analysis

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:24:17 AM

you are right that it is very difficult to select a coin now, the market is unstable and unpredictable. I personally greatly avoid short term investments and daily trading, so right now I'm just holding a coin for a long term investment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: