Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When to get in and get out in Bear/Bull Markets  (Read 1291 times)
BTCballa

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:13:32 PM

It's a great question and I think that everybody would like to know the answer on that but unfortunately were not God's so we are not knowing that Perfect Moment to go in and out from the market.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

Guys, I am rather new to trading. Initially when I did get into crypto currencies my idea was to select a few coins and HODL until their value appreciated and maybe cash out some tokens whenever i am in need of money. Little did I know I was in for a big surprise few months into crypto currencies the market was so volatile.

However from what I noticed was if a trader, learnt to sell off in the high and then when the market inevitably pulls back we could secure ourselves a much higher position in the same tokens or different but for this to be done we need to be pretty good in our TA i guess and I am now very determined to explore this side. Can anyone please advise me how I should get started, some recommendations of what to read, what to watch and also the risk associated with what I plan to do.

Thanks so much.
Any book by a trader is good enough, just make sure to actually read it and understand what the author is talking about, but take it easy, the current conditions of the market are very difficult in fact if you are not losing money you should consider yourself lucky because most people are, personally I think long term holding is the best choice for most people that do not have the patience to become traders since many just become traders because they are seduced by the potential profits not understanding that most likely they will hand their money to experimented traders.
Cointoli

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

Guys, I am rather new to trading. Initially when I did get into crypto currencies my idea was to select a few coins and HODL until their value appreciated and maybe cash out some tokens whenever i am in need of money. Little did I know I was in for a big surprise few months into crypto currencies the market was so volatile.

However from what I noticed was if a trader, learnt to sell off in the high and then when the market inevitably pulls back we could secure ourselves a much higher position in the same tokens or different but for this to be done we need to be pretty good in our TA i guess and I am now very determined to explore this side. Can anyone please advise me how I should get started, some recommendations of what to read, what to watch and also the risk associated with what I plan to do.

Thanks so much.

Choosing the right strategy is the basis for Bitcoin trading, because the price of Bitcoin can change every day, this daily trading aims to find a quick profit from the movement of Bitcoin prices in the short term, so you should pay attention to support, resistance and moving averages to make sales or purchase.
At a time when the market is volatile today, trading is a viable option because investors can quickly recapture capital to secure their assets. If you are a good trader please trade day, otherwise if you are not good trade then you should hold your property and wait for the new market information to be able to determine the next trend.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:47:12 PM

Really, this can be as simple or as complex as you make it because its only you that can determine when you made enough losses or profit to either sell or buy.
YCryptos

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:10:10 PM

According to statistics, long-term traders always win, but if you still want to trade in crypto currency, then first learn how to trade in the usual financial market.
bohr

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:18:17 PM

According to statistics, long-term traders always win, but if you still want to trade in crypto currency, then first learn how to trade in the usual financial market.
You are saying the truth there have been made several studies showing the benefits of holding over the long term in all kind of markets and a long term holder even in the worst market conditions known to man can at least break even and in most cases make a fortune like what many bitcoin holders experimented, but for some reason, probably greed, people want more than that and that is why they trade not understanding the chances they make money are lower than 20%.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:20:11 AM

Is hard to predict when bullish and bearish will change so when we made some profit we should be not greedy and lock some profit in to fiat. One thing that i can learnt from crypto is never be greedy because this emotion will make loss alot of money. Make sure we can make profit more than first initial first and withdraw of all them to fiat and then start again in to crypto trading with smaller amount.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:04:52 AM

The distinction in between a bull and bear market is something that every successful investor understands. When the marketplace moves downwards for a period of time the marketplace is described as a bear market. Upward moving markets are bull markets. It is stated to be bullish if a particular stock is doing well. , if it is losing value it is bearish.. Naturally, there are more to bull and bear markets than that, as you will quickly find.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

BUY NOW AND KEEP! Crypto currency has become so firmly in our lives that without it there is no future. But only a few understand the prospects for its development and implementation in modern technologies, focusing on banal short-term speculation of the "buy-sell" type.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:52:19 AM

One important lesson to learn as far as cryptocurrency goes is that,  you can not time the market no matter how skillful you in reading chart and graphs, you can only control your trading and investment entry and exit!

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:22:47 AM

Thanks so much.

Choosing the right strategy is the basis for Bitcoin trading, because the price of Bitcoin can change every day, this daily trading aims to find a quick profit from the movement of Bitcoin prices in the short term, so you should pay attention to support, resistance and moving averages to make sales or purchase.
It is definitely not an easy task to tackle or trade with an asset which is known as the most volatile currency of the world. To be very honest, bitcoin can only be understood properly if a person spends almost half a year and learn all the price changes. It is vital for trading successfully in this asset. Without patience, persistency and hard work, bitcoin trading is harsh.
bohr

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

BUY NOW AND KEEP! Crypto currency has become so firmly in our lives that without it there is no future. But only a few understand the prospects for its development and implementation in modern technologies, focusing on banal short-term speculation of the "buy-sell" type.
True, many are treating bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as nothing but as a way to speculate with their money but many of them are not understanding how revolutionary this technology is going to be, I really believe that having a single bitcoin in the next decades can be enough to change your life so it is very important to accumulate all the bitcoin you can before it becomes so expensive that you can buy houses with a single bitcoin.
Joshercine

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:06:29 PM

It's always tuff to say and do because the more your portfolio grows in value the more you're willing to hold to make even more profit. I guess you should plan your strategies and always follow them no matter what happens.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

One important lesson to learn as far as cryptocurrency goes is that,  you can not time the market no matter how skillful you in reading chart and graphs, you can only control your trading and investment entry and exit!
Of course you can't time it correctly you just read the charts and graph. The charts and graphs only speaks of the past. You should keep your self aware of the current events too. These events have a huge influence on the market. Events can trigger the price to go down (an exchange hack) or go up (lets say ETF approval). Also "expectations" can also lead the price to go above or fall.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:17:16 PM

Sell high  Cheesy You would sell high at $200 in the past, and today at $18.000 and in the future at $x, hodling is simply hodling, I think there is no get in or get out  Smiley
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

You can learn how to trade with cryptocurrency in YouTube channels.The check and find out the potential coin in the cryptocurrency market.You can start trading with minimum of 10$.From my knowledge,10$ is not a huge amount . Suppose you had lost that invested 10$ in trading.It won't affect your financial problems a lot.You can learn trading with 10$ as a investment.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
dmamigo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:05:01 PM

Analyzing the market is quite tough nowadays, but you will get ways, ideas on how and when to trade. And also keep in mind don't believe completely in what being said online, either be it an expert or anybody who looks trustable. The basic is to first learn, how to trade and then use your analytical skills. The skill is completely upon an individual.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:15:22 PM

When to get in, select a coin or token hat is in Red with very low volume. Never select the ones that are already green because theres a very low  chance that it will continue to go up and maintain its status. Always set a target and target should be possible, an 80% profits as a target is kinda not achievable, so lower it down to a level that you can earn profits fast and move to another cion or token.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:19:16 AM

When the price of crypto going up to 5 to 10 from the bottom that mean the price overbought and will be turn in to bearish,  avoid greedy and FOMO because this emotional only make big loss. When we made big profit as soon as possible withdraw and lock the profit to the fiat. All crypto going up and down by the same times so the profit from crypto we should put in others asset.

otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:35:38 AM

If your idea of trading the bitcoin in to trade in and out of bitcoin market, your bitcoin would be spent and you wouldn't know when you have gotten out wrongly and miss the opportunity and benefit you would have gotten if you hold!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: