Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I invest only in STOs  (Read 10128 times)
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:30:32 AM

You can look at the ratings of ICOs as a reference for your choice. Though this is not really a guarantee, it is the least you can expect to serve as guidance for choosing the best. By the way you can try Konios just read the whitepaper if you have sometime.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:35:53 AM

Given the number of sock puppets (newbie accounts that have only ever commented on this projects threads) and the fact that the LinkedIn background information on the people who are alleged to be behind this project is very suspect I would recommend NOT INVESTING in this project.

Haneul

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:11:47 AM

Investments in ico projects are quite a good choice for starting in this field. But only on condition that you at least have a little knowledge of the market and know where to invest. Otherwise, not only do you risk being deceived, you can lose all the invested funds simply from a misunderstanding of whether this or that project will succeed. I would also pay attention to the bounty, after which you will better understand the market as a whole.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:26:46 AM

Do not worry about KYC if the project you are willing to invest have good 3rd party KYC verification agencies like confido etc. Your data will be safe and also KYC have been implemented to track illegal investment and to be on safer side due to new regulations imposed by several governments a lot of upcoming ICOs are considering KYC verification necessary.
 I would like to recommend you SPOTCOIN ICO for investment. SPOTCOIN is dividend token based on NEO platform which offers 51% weekly and 12 % quarterly dividend from profit made by spotcoin exchange trading fees. Spotcoin have strong and robust team one of their team member is working with NEO sharp project. They have great MVP and other business like education sector, mining etc. You can check my signature for further details.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:39:12 AM

It really makes sense for me to invest in such a volatile environment, not just in ICOs, but in your pocket without making any money. There may be some time lost, but at least you are not lost, your head is comfortable.
labil88

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:42:14 AM

You should be extremely careful when asking for advice here. Everyone will typically just shout out whatever bags they are holding.. Good luck!
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:53:45 AM

In my opinion, Investing only in ICO can be a risk because after the launch of the project or token by exchange many of them will sell below the ICO price that will be lost for investors. I prefer to buy when hunters are busy throwing away their investments.

Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:00:58 AM

It isn't a bad idea to invest only in ICOs but most of us here fear the possibility of the project ending to be a scam. If it were hodling, most of us can hodl till death but if we don't get our monies, how can we hodl, that is why some of us will want to buy more coins when they go on exchange.
Well, I am not advising against investing in crypto but my little fear is what I told.
If most of people fear about ico then its not good idea to turn all of our capital into ico only.
We need other option to split our risk so it can be divided. Trading is not bad idea to do together with invest in ico.
I think most people already do this strategy.
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:03:13 AM

Well i guess that you already did some research before choosing that project but i just want to tell you that project about card and money transfer always has regulations as the biggest hurdle. It is hard to get a license and older project like tenx also face problem with their card.

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:10:15 AM

I think if ICO investing should be able to do a wise research to make a decision to what investment does not.
maybe you are right to ask this ICO because you as a beginner investing in this ICO I think this kind of project worth investing, but clearly your own risk that will bear it.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:10:51 AM

Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3844192.0

Ico is new product and doesn't have history record, you should think again. I suggest you to invest into bitcoin, eth, ltc that already have history record because you need that information to decides this is the right one. I'll will not stop you to invest only in ICO but  for next time please try another.  

pujumba

Activity: 252

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:14:09 AM

I would recommend going for one of the strong coins that already exists instead of taking a big risk on an ICO. Many ICO tokens sell cheaper after the main sale once they hit the exchanges.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:16:33 AM

I hope you see significant gains in your first investment and congratulations for entering the crypto market. There will be both losses and gains as this is a volatile and very high risk area of investing in, so please do not get discouraged if sometimes things do not work out as plan. Just try to keep making profit and building your capital. I will check later on to see how you have done and also maybe it is good to start a journal on steemit so people can follow your crypto journey and you can earn a little bit of steem or a lot if you gather many followers there. I wish you good luck!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
kim_min888

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:35:41 AM

My opinion is that investing ICO is a risky investment but it can bring you very high profits in a short time. So we have to be very careful in choosing the ICO and when to invest money to invest ICO. Besides, do not focus all capital to invest ICO but diversify your investment.
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:45:02 AM

Good luck with investing in new projects. The main thing is to select the correctly and do not listen to other people's advice. Always think  yourself.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:50:43 AM

Nice move Buddy! You have actually started on a very good note. However, take this to heart; do not think everyone icos you will definitely invest going into the future will be as smooth as this. Always learn to study carefully an ICO before investing in it. I wish you a successful journey in the crypto world.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:51:59 AM

Good project you choose there and there are a lot of good project out there, to find them we need to make a research. Investing in ICO was never been a good work. So be careful about investing in ICO.
hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:13:02 AM

Check my signature.GlitzKoin is the DIAMOND  ICO. I checked and they seems to be reliable ICO but I can't recommend without reading their whitepaper.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:22:01 AM

In my opinion, the market is still experiencing difficulties because of where - where many ICO is a scam.
So you need to be wary of fraud and still have to see many market conditions.
Because of the market again unstable. Do not until you disappointed in the future.

zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3844192.0

I think investing in ICO is a good idea to make a profit, choose a good team and invest, if you know how to do due diligence. It can bring you very high profit in a short time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: