Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I invest only in STOs  (Read 10127 times)
ThomasV80

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:13:19 PM

wowww good info friends, thanks for sharing. I will try to research the project whitepaper. because cooperation with paypal is not strong enough to support ICO. need synergy between each element related to ICO.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:21:10 PM

Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3844192.0

WAIT!

If the ICO allow US citizens to participate this is immediate RED FLAG!
and if the ICO  is from US also, you are most certainly fu*ked.

SEC will sniff it out and will court order to shut it down.
US law does not allow US citizens to participate in ICOs.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

Try to look at the reviews of new projects on ICOdrops, I think many will agree with me that these guys do their job well.

I agree with you.
You can pay attention to past projects and see the statistics of ROI in the USD, BTC and ETH.
The guys share the best in their opinion projects and share with the community.

NO, you are mistaken.
it is not wise to trust raitings of ICO drops and other such webpages.

I have 2 good examples CENTRA an TITANIUM , both of them had very good raitings in any such webpage , as it turned out - both of them are scams. Together about 50 million USD where stolen form investors form these 2 GOOD RAITED ICOS.

Do your own hard micro Research!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:25:40 PM

Check out top tier ICO rating sites, like icodrops, so you will find a plenty of ICOs really worth to invest in. Personally I believe that ICO is a long way and huge risk, so I select only projects which are traded on exchanges. So I reduce risks
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:37:07 PM

Now is a very good time to pick up coins at a price lower than the ICO on decentralized exchanges. The last thing I could buy cheaper than the ICO is Endor
The idea is good, but investing in such coins, the chance to burn out is much higher than investing in ICO projects. So I don't think it's a great idea to make money.
Risks with such investments can be significantly reduced if preliminary work is carried out to study the project. The material at the stage when the project has already released tokens should be sufficient to understand its prospects. I believe that such a strategy is very effective.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:47:26 PM

With the participation in ICO of a good project, a return on investment is possible in a few months with a profit, against the rate of return on investment in IPOs, sometimes measured in years Wink
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:01:28 PM

With the participation in ICO of a good project, a return on investment is possible in a few months with a profit, against the rate of return on investment in IPOs, sometimes measured in years Wink
ICO investment is profitable but the risk is not so much because the current cryptocurrency market has too many ICO projects formed and most of them are unrealistic and scam. Choose the ICO project carefully, spend a lot of time researching and see how the project works to determine the most accurate.
allezbitcoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:24:35 PM

Now a lot of ico that could be your choice to invest, but if in my opinion it seems you should try to invest in rodmap. Because this is a very nice ico with clear vision and mission.

MacStone

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:34:02 PM

I think that this is profitable after all, but how are you managing your losses? I mean, i do not think that you are always investing on profitable projects (there is always a risk of failing in here)

illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:47:00 PM

ICOs are great (if you research and hold) but why in the world would you want to invest only in such a volatile and high risk market.  Hell, you shouldn't even stick with just cryptos - there are many good things to invest in, people get carried away and all.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
lennon684

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:52:22 PM

Nice project. I have also checked it. Most of the current icos are scamms. This one looks legit. It is only an opinion.
Landied

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3844192.0
It is your right to invest in what you think is the best for yoy, but ICOs are not the only way to make money, so do not try to convince others in it
Landied

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:55:30 PM

Nice project. I have also checked it. Most of the current icos are scamms. This one looks legit. It is only an opinion.
ICOs are good as long as you can not be fooled and as long as you can be sure that your money is safe and sound. Good luck!
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:57:59 AM

I got a friend that doing the same thing as yours, and he is doing great. Investing in ico is indeed great but becarefull choosing ico . I think good ico right now that i would like to invest is  Romad, baltic. fund and opitoken. Romad seems promising for me cause they seems a solid team and they are dedicated to their project and winning 4th on security shark tank. I do think to invest on streamity, streamity is decentralized exchanges platform, seems legit to invest on exchange cause crypto buyer keep growing.

okkrdducdm964

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

Invest in ICOs is high risk. You need to equip knowledge about the project you invest (which problem will it helps, their team, roadmap in the future,...) and make a decision for manage budget. Don't all-in just in ICOs.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:56:14 AM

I have been watching the recent orbis project. They have a good preparation, the team consists of experienced professionals. They are a strong team with solidarity at Estonia headquarters. funds raised every day during the pre-sale period. However, I was wondering because the idea of ​​paying for the card with crypto was released in many recent ico. And they need more power to compete and become more perfect.
And I need more time to compare them.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

ICO is pretty good. a good decision in choosing to invest in ICO. If it's your own then sure just because you take steps that are already good. always do an analysis of the first because it is important. and what you're doing is just right in choosing the ICO.
First rule is doing what you prefer to do. For example joining in ico. Dont ever do something which will make you regret after ward.
Invest in ico is good if we can analyze the project. But as always, suggestion is taking a place and i suggest to invest the money in good exist coin too like etherium for example. Or maybe other coin to diversify the risk.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:25:17 PM

It is good to do because you are going to start an investment to earn income or profit in this kind of business, keep it up, just be observant to deals with the changes of the business environment.
nitrinto

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

recently, due to fraudsters, I stopped believing in ICO and stopped investing in them.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:06:09 PM

Orbis seems promising ICO. I like the way they are aiming to bring a fast, cheap, and safe in every investors assets.
Well, if you sure investing on it then it's fine.

As for suggestion from me you may try EtherInc. It's an ethereum fork and the presale will start in this week. for the further info you can visit their website through my signature link.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: