Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:31:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC price over $400 again?  (Read 2070 times)
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:02:16 AM

When it is possible, LTC hits $400 again? Now it's around $120/LTC.

even now ltc is greatly decreasing in price, but not just on ltc. almost all crypto has great decline including for bitcoin. this is the impact of the big correction due to the rapid growth of last year.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

LTC's around $78 now and that's too low and cheap compare to $800. If bitcoin starts hitting the all time high's again very likely that Litecoin will be back to $400.

According to the most optimistic forecasts, the LTC must reach $ 500 by the end of the year. Be patient and get your income.
First time of hearing someone speculated it for $500.

Right now, LTC is the most underrated old coin since most of the coins that are on the top are not so old but LTC is quite the oldest among them.
neo10w

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

Wright had not heard of its technical progress for a long time. When it added a smart contract, this should be the most basic, and it seems to have been far away, so I do not know when it will reach this price again.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:06:22 AM

I do not think that it is worth investing in Litecoin, its price is highly dependent on the price of Bitcoin, which in my opinion does not give the opportunity to expect something more from this coin.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

we'll see the process. someone will not be able to give the right predictions about the price of crypto in the market. difficult to predict also because crypto self-determines its value and is not affected by other assets. making it difficult to provide the right predictions.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
oldminer78

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:09:21 AM

I believe that Lightcoin is quite a promising coin and it is very undervalued at the moment. We need to wait for the growth of the whole market, then we'll see.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

I do not think that it is worth investing in Litecoin, its price is highly dependent on the price of Bitcoin, which in my opinion does not give the opportunity to expect something more from this coin.

If you look at the technology of LTC, this can really hit the price of $400 again, but of course more time for this. Almost all altcoins depend on the price movement of bitcoin so for me it still depend on their technology who can really go higher to other coins. The price is cheap right now, I suggest to invest some of your money here, take this risk because in the future this can be a great one coin.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

Litecoin is one of those very old coins (i think it is the oldest but not sure) that is not going anywhere and that is only because it is a copy of bitcoin (the code is the same except a couple of things like time between blocks and supply) and also because it has a very active developing team behind it.

after this dumping period in the altcoin market ended i am expecting LTC to be among one of the biggest coins that sees one of the biggest pumps.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Cryptogladys

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:37:38 AM

this will never happen again. Trust me!!
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:11:41 PM

LTC won’t hit 400$ anytime soon according to me. For me, it’s just a copy of bitcoin algorithms. LTC doesn’t hold any real world application and provides no addition function.

Recently LTC launched litepay that was supposed to carry out cross border transactions and be adapted by businesses all across the world but as we all know that it was a failed project and it ceased to operate due to problems of liquidity and financing. LTC doesn’t really hold much potential according to me.
win365

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

As far as we know, everything is possible.  In case with waves it gone 6x down, so hopefully it will return also with litecoin the same. It has gone almost 4x down, already.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

Almost all "classic" coins have potential up to its highs and beyond.
If you believe in a project, you can invest you money and forget it.
I mean to hold.
Look rather into projects vision, and read white paper and so on.
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:22:48 PM

You need to be patient because my prediction at the end of 2018 LTC will reach $ 400 more could even be more. not only LTC is lowering the price now even almost all other coins dropped dramatically.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:30:42 PM

For sure, maybe even this year. When the institutional money comes in, the top 10 (per MC) currencies will be mooning so I cant see any reason why LTC would be unable to reach its new ATH.
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:35:05 PM

btc's still hard to rise at this moment. that will make others coin hard too
maybe it can rise after several months, we just need a patient

belochoi

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

the price can be $ 1,000 for 1 litecoin, but this will be when you enter bank cards for payment in shops, so that you can pay a litecoin in each store
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:36:49 PM

Currently, there is a correction in the market and therefore its price is low, but even if the market starts to grow then I do not think that LTC will also grow as it has many unsolved problems and only because of this there is no prospect
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:11:57 PM
Merited by chandra12 (25)

I'm not a huge fan of chikun, personally, but I think it's still possible on a next bull run when everything will be umping like hell again.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:28:45 AM

I don't think Litecoin has a future long-term. It achieves nothing more than Bitcoin.
If the whole market goes up 4x soon, then yeah, LTC will hit $400.
But I don't think the market will make even 2x this year.
True indeed. Litecoin isn’t a great choice if we are talking about long term here. Litecoin offers nothing different other than what bitcoin already offers. The blockchain technology beneath litecoin is highly identical to that of bitcoin. The updates that are made for bitcoin can be used for litecoin as well as the algorithm and technologies underneath both are almost same.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:15:59 AM

if the bitcoin will hit 20k again. Absolutely the movement of litecoin will depend on the bitcoin. I should say as a better lite version of bitcoin rather than bitcoin cash. Whether people are predicting about the future litecoin and the valuation will always depend on the bitcoin as the main crypto that gives a special value to the litecoin.
Almost all crypto currencies movement is linked with the movement of bitcoin and that is only because most of the trading exchanges offer trading pair of altcoins in BTC rather than in some other crypto or fiat currencies.

But that surely won’t be for long as exchanges have started introducing deposits and withdrawals of fiat currencies and other stable crypto such as USDT. In future, altcoins will surely grow and drop independently rather than depending on the movement of BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: