Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:16:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC price over $400 again?  (Read 2071 times)
Hujeamol

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:08:53 PM

Truly ltc is useful for speculation even it drop at this point and if eth develop in advertise now this year ltc,bch will take after really the development of various coins in showcase depend just in btc like if btc develop then altcoin take after yet their cost in showcase just remain in current high cost or drops 4% then with btc drops 15% so later on ltc,bch,eth will grow a ton while btc just drop huge at that point grow a little so we can win more in altcoins
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:18:20 PM

I think that could happen if the bitcoin price goes back to $ 13,000 again, because I think the altcoin price is going up based on the bitcoin price increase.

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

I think that could happen if the bitcoin price goes back to $ 13,000 again, because I think the altcoin price is going up based on the bitcoin price increase.
Agreed, mostly all coins pump when Bitcoin price goes up. Since Bitcoin isn't that much high price, there is no possibility that LTC will push itself to climb up also. Anyway, LTC price today is seems to be satisfying already and investors will remain calm and profiting.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

I don't think so, because I have no interest in LTC. It is a very stable coin, it's price can't up easily. If the crypto market's king Bitcoin can hit 30K to 40K USD then I think LTC price will be 400-500 USD. It is not an easy thing to see crypto in 40K USD. I think the crypto market will not surpass even 15K USD in this year. That's why I don't hope about LTC, where I have ETH or NEO.

aircrusan

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

talking about it now is very difficult. At the moment, the market is going through hard times. Therefore, in general, the Crypto-currency does not show high indicators. But according to forecasts by the end of 2018, the price of major coins, including LTC, may grow again.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:26:37 PM

It can be easy, now the market will give up, and uletit into space, it all depends on the crypt and the market,as well as the coins will shoot simple space prices, at times will increase

It will certainly happen but you have to wait for this happy event for several years more. Litecoin is a trusted, safe and fast altcoin and it will live a long life, growing steadily.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:37:12 AM

When it is possible, LTC hits $400 again? Now it's around $120/LTC.
Quite a stable coin, one of the few that will be able to get out of this recession and at the same time return quietly to past indicators. And predict the price is not worth it, the growth will gradually increase and delight more and more.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:51:24 AM

It will take a long time for that to happen. I do not rate too high LTC and I only pay attention to ETH. If the world economy is good, they will invest heavily in Crypto, but now things are bad. Cryptocurrency has been severely affected by the whale capital losses. We need patience and long-term hold.

nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:26:42 AM

Are you not surprise that bitcoin and ethereum has fallen down hard even if they're the top 2 cryptos in the cryptoworld? Anything can really happen even beyond your expectations. Just accept the fact that cryptos are volatile bust just don't give up holding on it too as time will come that this crypto will come back again.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
JackMan125

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:03:34 AM

I was never won over by LTCm never so much as bought one, I think there are better projects (NEO, ETH, ADA) which deserve growth over this. |But in general it will rise with all the others
SuperDay

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

The market is dependent on Bitcoin and if prices Bitcoin is not up high other altcoins will also be in decline. I expect it will follow other altcoins and bitcoin and if whole market goes up then litecoin will follow.
ravijadon12jan

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:05:43 PM

And now it's around $60  Tongue
This is the harsh reality of the crypto space, it can benefit you in so many ways but hit you even more hard in even more dirty ways.
It's about trusting the project and team members of the project as of this moment, and LTC is no doubt a good project and all the ingredients of being a $1k coin in 5-6 years. If you can HODL on till then, buy it or else no point.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

It will take a long time for that to happen. I do not rate too high LTC and I only pay attention to ETH. If the world economy is good, they will invest heavily in Crypto, but now things are bad. Cryptocurrency has been severely affected by the whale capital losses. We need patience and long-term hold.
I can not even see a ray of hope for this to happen because I am a holder LTC for a long time and bought it for over $200, and maybe you should see what's going on with my account, ltc helps my account divide by four. Although I know with this red market, almost all altcoin are under pressure and are heavily influenced but everything should have its limits, ltc has gone too far with limits, many people have accepted and abandoned ltc, whales have turned ltc into a joke and the next will be garbage, $400 is probably just a fairy tale

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bezygly

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

I think at the next peaks the price will be even higher, since it was always silver! Lee's team works a lot.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

yes.LTC can reach 400$ again. its depend on bitcoin price. i think next few months market rally start. so i hope 400$ is nothing.

I do not think LTC can reach $ 400 this year because most people are scared of this market and are feeling down about their investment. Personally I would not invest in LTC and invest only in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is more stable than all other altcoin and can liquidate well on all major exchanges.
JennyGreen

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

LTC is one of the best cryptos out there, I can see it reaching 1k someday
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:09:26 PM

yes.LTC can reach 400$ again. its depend on bitcoin price. i think next few months market rally start. so i hope 400$ is nothing.

I do not think LTC can reach $ 400 this year because most people are scared of this market and are feeling down about their investment. Personally I would not invest in LTC and invest only in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is more stable than all other altcoin and can liquidate well on all major exchanges.

And with that personally I think it will never reach $ 400 again. Because the price was too high for LTC, there was no development and gradually replaced by other altcoins. LTC will soon go down to the lower price, and I think it will be around 30$ by the end of 2018
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:23:48 PM

Now it is not worth even 200 USD so in that situation how do you expect the litecoin to reach that price buddy. I see you can make better profit on converting LTC for ethereum. If you get the marketplace settled back then value of each coin will be increased.
In that meanwhile potential coins like Bitcoin, ethereum and will boom.
Then can utilise and earn somw money here.
honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:55:13 PM

Most of us when say about the LTC which its value and potential since LTC debuted in 2012 and by the end of 2017. It has become one of the top names in the list electric books and the top 5 companies with capital structure. However it is difficult to see that litecoin is a stable currency. Consequently both operators and traders are concerned about the future price of litecoin. The relative price of litecoin in 2018 can be estimated as follows $ 400-500 in the first half and down to $ 300 after a downturn at the end of winter and will reaching $ 800 in the summer. Now exactly the same.
NikalaiGoglinski

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:06:48 PM

i think - yes,
becouse LTC have huge fans team. and i think 2019 is better then 2018, them have good network and mineable sistems, and listed on more and more exchanges.

you can buy with LTC many coins. and its one of the top function for tradeable volume.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: