Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I invest as a newbee  (Read 775 times)
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:20:04 PM

Checkout potential tokens, with real vision and a roadmap.You can easily generate more than 2x on good tokens, but the risk is even more.Almost every project turns out to be a scam, so only go for the good ones.Don't make your decision on the base of pre-sales but on the white paper & vision of that project.
An ideal project would be IOST, I am expecting it to go big before it goes mainstream.Good luck!
jeron31

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:22:35 PM

If you invest in different coins from top-20 of coinmarketcap it is for sure will not be mistake. But if you want fast profit, then ICOs have bigger chance to bring you it.
sabelakudri

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

if you have $ 700 in cash, you should invest in ICO or buy altcoins like Cardano (ADA), waves or other altcoins that cost under $ 100 and have a growing prospect in the bitcoin market. but if you have $ 700 you have to buy Ethereum (ETH), because the ETH increases every Day, so you can invest in the short term.
dommerty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:25:06 PM

if you understand the space very well, then you should try to reseaarch some good projects in decentralized exchanges which have small market capitalization as many has not been listed in centralized exchanges and are trading below ico prices. SHivom is one i know of. HElbiz is another. Shipchain was recently issued a cease and desist order by the authorities in South Carolina which they have responded to.

if you are not versed in the space, then go leaarn how to analyze projects. dont get into ico until you know what you are doing
Lol, you pissed me off, you are talking about non sense projects. ok, Shivom was sold out in 8 minutes, but now you can buy it on forkdelta below ico price, like 2 times. Helbiz? it is like 10-20x below ICO price. Shipchain, I've even never heard about this shit.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:25:10 PM

Checkout potential tokens, with real vision and a roadmap.You can easily generate more than 2x on good tokens, but the risk is even more.Almost every project turns out to be a scam, so only go for the good ones.Don't make your decision on the base of pre-sales but on the white paper & vision of that project.
An ideal project would be IOST, I am expecting it to go big before it goes mainstream.Good luck!

As he said and most important to pay attention is he stated the word "NEWBEE". Even though it's wrong spelling but still it's a newbie and clearly means that he knows nothing especially on reviewing project that's why he directly asking for specific business to invest which I highly doubt that someone can give him a solid answer.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:26:46 PM

research first and learn before you invest. having a knowledge is always important and don't rush investing. there are exchange that accepts usd to deposit and can be traded to bitcoin and altcoins. don't just believe right away what others says you have to research too.
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:28:07 PM

Being Newbie and to invest for that amount is too risky for you,i suggest that first you need to study trading just start up with the small capital first untill you fully understand,700$ is big amount that not a joke that you invest it without knowledge where to invest.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:30:48 PM

If you want to invest make sure that you make a research regarding kon the project that was offer or you must invest on the trusted coin that was listed on the coinmarket choose among the top 50 coin so that it was sure that you will have a good investment in return.
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:34:19 PM

Consider new projects with some promising aspects. If you're too lazy to research on your own crypto market isn't for you at all but for once, I'll give you a slip. Nowadays the project named Zeex looks like the biggest opportunity of 2018. It will be an app that lets you convert your cryptos directly into gift cards, hence giving you the ability to use crypto in the real world. Do your own research, make up your own mind.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:35:10 PM

As newbie your capital of $700 is good but after few months I suggest to add some more capital so you can earn more money in the future. You can invest to the coin who the price is very cheap like ripple the price is below $1 that's why it is worth it to invest.
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:36:58 PM

Invest it in bitcoin, soon enough you will earn a great and huge profit. bitcoin is a profitable coin, you should not hesitate investing your money to that great coin. bitcoin will save you and make you rich by investing more money. this upcoming months the bitcoin price will grow.
Nasa44
Copper Member

Activity: 862
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:45:47 PM

If you are a newbee, better invest your time in studying the industry. And then decide where you will invest your money.
gentlesam07

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

As a newbie, you need a lot of information on trading, if you are less informed you will be seriously deformed. Let me give a piece of advice, will 700$ it's a bit low but you can invest in new coins with high potential, there are a lot of them you can check out for example Lympo, LYM, Docademic,MTC . Secondly you can invest in ETH or Ethereum.
infer

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:48:30 PM

You should invest your money in NEO if you do not know where to put your money in. Trust me. NEO is one of the best coins here and you will receive a lot of profit in the future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

Well if you are a Rookie then I will probably suggest you to investing artificial intelligence projects. This can be very beneficial and much more profitable than mining of course if you have a business idea then you can apply and can send you a lot of Bitcoin and other coins ,maybe even faint currencies. Newbies just required extra hard work and some time to gain knowledge but rest of the thing is just like others.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:52:09 PM

the current favorite is Ethereum, where this coin has a lot of usefulness, so only Ethereum alone has the potential to compete with Bitcoin
buy 50% in Ethereum

godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:54:56 PM

Do you research on a good ICO and request for a bonus from the team if they arent offering any bonus. Wait for it to get listed on exchange and sell it off. It is more risky but profitable if it becomes a success.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
ShramkoT

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

It all depends on what goals do you set? First, you need to decide on a short or a long term investing. Second - what percentage of the profit for you will be optimal. Based on this you need to make decisions and choose coins and tokens. For me personally, a good solution will be AION, TKEY and RLC, for a short-term and a long-term too.
kiddikoddi

Activity: 84

Bounty Manager At your Service Please Pm me

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:35:59 AM

As a newbie i would recommend investing altcoins, it does not matter if you are a newbie or not in fact, the market is so broken right now that the best spots to invest in are solid ICO's as they have the highest chance of a high ROI but always research the ICOs before investing though, i personally am going to invest in AirP2P when i get my salary next month

🇵🇭🇵🇭🔥🔥Campaign Management Services🔥🔥🇵🇭🇵🇭
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:50:27 AM

Hello I want to invest $700 any suggestions ?

Personal opinion, dont jump into market by taking suggestions from strangers.
Before you invest money, invest your time to understand market, TA,FA, market sentiments, etc. This will help you in a longer run.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: