Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I invest as a newbee  (Read 775 times)
tranquochung

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:51:17 AM

Dear friend,
In my opinion, with a newbie, you should invest some basic altcoin and hold it. And trade it when available later. Good luck!
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:55:07 AM

It depends on what criteria you are looking for better spot a good ICO and join their bounty and invest with it so you can earn double digit income. But i guess you should check on ICO rating if the project is good or not.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:01:48 AM

To be safe, choose some big exchange that takes fiat in exchange for crypto.  Coinbase is a safe place to go.  Other than that, there are other ways to use the money such as purchasing your own equipment but $700 wouldn't get you very far.  Then again, many equipment items can ROI and if you plan to stay in it for a long time you could grow that $700 by purely using mining equipment but starting with $700 would really take a long time.

What's probably better right now is to buy bitcoin and then wait for it to go back over $10K.  From there you could sell it and wait for it to dip again.  Or you might get unlucky and it never goes back down from 10K and then you are sitting there with aournd $900 or whatever your gains are.  But you could just keep watching it to see if it goes down from some apparent peak.

Or... the whole thing could go back down to bitcoin at less than $1... then we'd all be out of luck.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:03:48 AM

I suggest you invest in Ethereum or EOS. The novice does not recommend participating in ICO.
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:04:37 AM

Hello I want to invest $700 any suggestions ?

In my opinion, if you start, it's better to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
If you're used to the market, try to increase your bitcoin position by reversing altcoin.
But you have to learn every project where you want to invest. Good luck.

tukangsiomay

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:09:51 AM

you can invest Bitcoin, BCH or ETH.
Bitcoin Dominance 38,5 % than the other cryptocurrency, BCH movement strong enough for trading and
eth is widely used for gas cost of token / coin transfer
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:11:08 AM

If you are looking for a higher rate of return, I suggest you invest in ICO projects.
As we all know, the return on ICO projects is amazing.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:05:02 AM

I suggest that practice trading but instead of $700, start only with $300 or $500 depending on how many coins you want to buy for your portfolio. Don't ever attempt to try investments like hyips because your money will be instantly gone.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:14:25 AM

When i was a beginner i want to invest also in crypto and my first investment is bitcoin because i don't know where i put my investment, so i choose the top one coin on CoinMarketcup and that is bitcoin. And my suggestion why you don't try to invest in bitcoin also as a starter and if you have an extra fund try also in Ethereum ang hodl for a long term.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:22:13 AM

if you are a beginner, invest in bitcoin or in ethereum , or some promising ico. as others said, look at coinmarketcap.It's up to you where to invest.

As far as I know no newbie can invest in bitcoin crypto currency except if they are holding or bringing an ICO. Mostly newbie started rank up to become jr. Member. That's the time they join the bounty campaign and investment.
Bit talk

Merit: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:26:51 AM

first you learn about crypto currency before invest on crypto market you should be know about coins then you can investment better to invest on top 10 coins to reduce the  price
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:31:57 AM

many are juxtaposed began boldly switched to invest in ICO. However, they are already aware of the risks that exist in it as a scam also began to appear in ICO. Perhaps invest in altcoin more promising because many altcoins appear and have the potential for future success.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:36:01 AM

If you have $700 then go for ICO investment which is offering a high bonus but should be a legit company. Before investing read the white paper carefully to know about the company project. Then, go for trade in Bittrex for the coin BNT and Ripple. Because these two coins are now very stable in the down market also.
Mancung

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:40:46 AM

There are tons of quality altcoins in the market right now, i think you can start from coins which is under $1 . You may have to do some research first about their trends and prices. Such as ripple stellar or bytecoin. With $700 i think you should start from those "cheap" coins
jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:51:42 AM

As a newbie that is the best thing you must do investing. You have to recognize the good and have potential ico, and be careful choosing coz many of them are scams.  Try to know their plans and their potential, or may be invest in altcoin that have a characteristics to be come successful.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:53:33 AM

I think with the funds you have you could invest a portion of the funds for the ICO. With investments in ICO, I hope you also have to be careful and meticulous in choosing projects ICO. And there is also Altcoin for trading your funds, you could buy the ETH and NEO I think both of these coins have a very good potential especially ETH you can invest your money in large quantities.
Flame Dragon King

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:58:24 AM

I suggest that you must earn first an experience in bounties. BTC or ETH. Informations is available here in bct in many topics. Failure will cause cost a lost. Study more about where you want to invest.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:03:47 AM

You have alot of reading to do. Do not invest a cent in what others are saying unless they are telling you to invest in the top 10-20 prior to your research. $700 is not much in crypto and can easily be eaten by bad moves and exchange fees. Get involved more so you can participate in bounties.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:09:54 AM

Without any experience it is very bad to invest in any sort of investment, don't risk your money by just looking on other profits. When you get enough experience you can start investing into your desired companies and coins.
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:16:11 AM

Dont gamble if you are starting, invest in bitcoin and ethereum. Later when you are familiar with the markets try to increase your bitcoin position by fliping altcoins. It is not always easy
Agree with you. Newbies should buy only top ranked crypto-currencies (BTC, ETH, etc). But nobody knows if these coins will be pumped or dumped in the future. I think that choosing a promising coin for investing is not just a gambling. In any case, diverse your investment portfolio and try to buy the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: