Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:15:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I invest as a newbee  (Read 774 times)
cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:02:38 AM

If you are a newbie, you should make guarantee choices. The most reliable coins are Ethereum and Bitcoin.
If you choose another crypto currency, you can incur losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ezakmisd

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

Hello I want to invest $700 any suggestions ?
if you want to invest such an amount, and it is not small if it is an investment, it is best to allocate to several projects, it is not to lose and get a good profit
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

My suggestion is, you share your capital in some coins, like buy ethereum, etc, ltc or else have a good potential coin, why ? because by dividing your capital, you can minimize losses and increase profits. buy also gradually, do not buy in one time. maybe you can try to play trading in bittrex or binance.
NIuok

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

During this period of time, the market has fallen so badly that I think that if you want to invest, you should still choose a relatively stable cryptocurrency! This will make your investment much safer!
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:23:40 AM

There's so much project in different coins that you can invest in your money like bitcoin and ethereum they both have a promising project, a good fast network and a nice price too. Or if you don't want that coins you can choose in other altcoins. Just search for details or information.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Glennbert0106

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:29:29 AM

Try DCC buddy or Distributed Credit Chain. The first distributed banking public blockchain. Visit their website at http://www.dcc.finance/ or follow their twitter page at https://twitter.com/dccofficial2018?lang=en
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:37:25 AM

I think that you first need to watch the market as a whole. I think that now it is worth very carefully investing. I would advise you to buy NEO or Cardano or even both of them.

bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

Invest you money in ethereum. it is the best altcoin and with such a spectacular project, success is sure. Your money as a newbies should be spent somewhere where you know you are safer than with other altcoins. I know that bitcoin is still a good choice, but with ethereum you could stand to make more money from it than you would with bitcoin. invest your money into eth.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

I would invest a part of 700 dollars for my training in crypto trading and earn on the stock exchange by analyzing the market and buying profitable coins
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

I cannot directly give a spot where you can invest your money but there are lot of opportunities to multiply your money like ICO, trading. Anyway you should know the risk you are taking because the crypto world is a very risky place where your money can vanish in second into nowhere. Take your time and do research before punting your money anywhere.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:51:04 AM

in your state as a newbie, i suggest to learn and read more all about bitcoin instead on investing to early. So you get some data information or idea what will you do, possible be good or bad. analyze on what situation what market gives you a better fiat on the future.
Nakasoshi

Activity: 156

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

as a newbie you have not any disadvantages compared to an person with a lot of experience if you want to invest in a ico. So everyone has started as an newbie somewhere

Thomas petersen

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

You can invest on various Altcoin out there. There are lot of altcoins that have so much potential. Also ICO is also good for investing. I suggest you to search for good ICO for investing like Global risk Exchange. Its a really good ICO and has a great potential.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

Right now is good time to pick some top altcoin to hodl it. You can choose few of them and get quick profit when market recover or you may wait till bull run coming with more profit income Grin. I suggest: ADA, NEO, ETH, ICX.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

Have ever thought to invest in agriculture? I know very good project called NagriCoin that produces organic fertilizers. Right now they are gathering funds for further development and ability to produce fertilizers in a massive scale. So it is good opportunity for you to invest in something real worth that will bring you a profit
yaelahwall

Activity: 336

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

Are you a beginner who does not know anything about crypto currency or you are a beginner but have learned about crypto currency? If you have not understood the information about crypto currency, you should learn first by reading news about crypto currency, read thread in this forum, or search for other relevant sources about crypto currency. You can learn to apply investment strategies and create risk management. You can learn from investors who are professional and senior. After your supplies are enough then I can advise you to invest in ICO. But you have to be careful in choosing ICO. You can study the ICO project whether good or not from reading websites, whitepapers, and social media. Looking for information on how the sales, how the road map, what vision and mission, how the opportunity, what challenges faced, etc. It's a bit of my advice. Hopefully, it helps you.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:31:15 PM

lots of altcoin for you to make an investment, and now altcoin prices are decreasing, you should immediately buy altcoin which you think has potential, if I suggest you can buy,
ETH
NEO
TRX
EOS
XLM
altcoin this I think is good for you to make an investment.

swifer

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

if you ask for advice to me, then I suggest you should choose a good coin and also have excellent potential ..
lest you pick the wrong coin.
Good luck.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

I think it depends on whether you want long-term or short-term investments if you want the long term I recommend for Eth or Btc investments and if you want short term I suggest to buy Ripple or Dogecoin.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:02:24 PM

you better just invest by buying ethereum I think is good enough but when you want to buy bitcoin then it does not matter you can buy as much bitcoin as you can, essentially never for invesatsi in hyip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: