Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I invest as a newbee  (Read 775 times)
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

Start with reading. Read until you get learned some details about blockchain and token - coin structure.
After you learn what the blockchain is start to invest some money after investing some time.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
zhaviabieber405

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:06:31 PM

It's better for you to spend a few months reading up on everything before throwing your money in, check reddit, here, youtube etc.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

If you don’t want to buy a coin that no one will want to buy when you need to sell first of all you need to check out a coin’s trade volumes on CoinMarketCap. Sometimes small alts have larger trade volumes than larger coins.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

I newbie needs to read alot, from article to blogs and whitepaper, Join telegram for some good discussion. Don't bother them ask them nice and presentable! A newbie like you needs to understand the business model within the cryptocurrency.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

I think it depends on whether you want long-term or short-term investments if you want the long term I recommend for Eth or Btc investments and if you want short term I suggest to buy Ripple or Dogecoin.
For long term I think BTC and ETH would be fine but for short term plans, better to read more about those tops 20 coins and allow yourself to assess
whether such project will have a continuous updates, as price moves when updates comes around, learn more about projects and create plans for
further success.
SHawk

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:19:08 PM

With this amount, especially now that market price of most coin is low, you can invest in altcoin with potentials and great stability and you can also invest in some promising icos which have good project ideas and good managers and with the potential of becoming successful when it is launched.
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

Hello Newbie I will advise you wait first, don't rush into investing into cryptocurrency, I will advise you take your time and research more about cryptocurrency and understand the space very well then you can make a good investment.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
lkcryptoman

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

You can invest in various altcoins that have great potential in the future. And you can also invest in every ICO. I advise you to invest in the Asura project. Because the sale of tokens is very much. Of course this is a good opportunity for you to invest in the sale of this Asura Token.
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:49:49 PM

If you're a newbie, then it's good to learn the market by participating in airdrops and then after realizing how all this stuff functions invest in coins that YOU find most profitable after deep studying. I prefer that one since it makes blockchain easy and friendly
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

It is difficult to advise you, if you want to be safe buy coin in the top 10. There are also some good coin you can buy like POLY, WPR ..
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

As a newbie it is always advisable to start with bitcoin and sometimes eth. they are the two good coins to start with, but as a new you have study about crypto currencies to get more understanding, also only invest your spare money,

Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

Hello I want to invest $700 any suggestions ?

I think you can check the local exchange in your country, even if your country does not prohibit crypto or bitcoin. or maybe you can try on an exchange that involves a credit card. Yes, there are many and you stay looking for which one is more suitable for you.
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

Do you research on a good ICO and request for a bonus from the team if they arent offering any bonus. Wait for it to get listed on exchange and sell it off. It is more risky but profitable if it becomes a success.

It's difficult for a newbie to find a good project. For me personally it was just impossible. My attention was always caught to some unusual projects with non-realistic idea...

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:09:57 AM

Research by yourself. You must learn how to choose right coin to invest. You will get more experience and more knowledge. So, in the future you can easily choose the right coin to Invest.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

I think you need to be patient to get enough experience before you make any investment. If you do the investment without enough experience, you may lose your money.

Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

The amount of investment is very good. I think that you should start investing in ICO projects. Then you can not only repel your investments, but also earn on it.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:40:30 AM

As a newbee, I recommend you to divide your capital into 2 , for BTC and ETH. Observing them and other altcoins, you mat get some experience, then you can invest in altcoins depending on the risk management of yourself.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:52:14 AM

If you are a newbie, you should make guarantee choices. The most reliable coins are Ethereum and Bitcoin.
If you choose another crypto currency, you can incur losses.

For someone who is newbie, it is better to learn as much things as he can before be making any kind of decision related to that of investing his money. It is better not to make some risky decisions in the start and that you must be sure that you are investing after having enough of the information about that coin and that you will be able to get the right start after putting in your best.
Perka

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:37:38 AM

To invest, the simplest is in the top of the coins which have already demonstrated their stability and not going provaryatsya.If you talk about today, you can take the top 10 points and invest 10% of your Bank in each.Especially today, prices on coins is clearly underestimated!
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:40:54 AM

As a newbie, I would suggest you to diversify your 700$ into 3 parts and invest accordingly.
You can consider ios token which has been doing really well from the last couple of months.
If you're hesitant about not so popular coins then you can perhaps look at xrp and trx. These coins are subject to high volatility and can give almost instant returns.
If you're a risk taker then you should probably look at some ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: