Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I invest as a newbee  (Read 774 times)
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

As a newbie, I will suggest that you take your time to familiarize yourself with the crypto market before you think of investing and after you must have done this and you have gained enough knowledge of crypto, you can then invest but if you are sure you have done your research, I will like to suggest that you should invest in top cryptos like ethereum, bitcoin, NEO, EOS or even lietcoin because this are potential coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

As a newbie, ICO investment present a unique opportunity for you. When you look for quality ICO and you invest in it, you begin to interact with blochchain technology and cryptocurrency immediately. You will learn how to perform simple transaction and be more familiar with crypto. And if your ICO is succesful, you could make huge profit too!

tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:37:41 AM

Do you plan to invest again in the ICO?  If yes, try analyzing Romad. This is a very unique crypto project offering the antivirus for your device. But, for listed exchange, you can see the top 20 coins that have good value and volume of course. It is to minimize the risks of losing your money on dead coins.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:38:25 AM

When you are new to cryptocurrency world you should do a research or ask a person who has wider knowledge in crypto about what should you consider in choosing a potential coin to hold for few months or even a year.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:43:26 AM

So if you are new, i suggest you to go for already established coins like bitcoin and maybe ethereum. When time passes you can have a look at some icos

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
warialien7

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

if I think we can invest in various altcoins that have great potential in the future even though we are still a beginner, because one's success begins from learning to read until we can understand a good investment project in the future, because the investment in ico and the trade we need do is learn how to get both investment money, especially investment in trading need to get a lot of skills and knowledge to avoid losing our money, once we learn and accumulate skills and knowledge we can start investing bitcoin virtual currency.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

I think its better if you invest in learning, important things like securing your account more likely in ICO, you might end up like others who invest and forgot account codes and never get their tokens back, and importantly the project where you will invest your money.

Just avoid losing anything, follow every rules. I don't know if you already know things like that, but that's the things I forgot as a newbie.
I'm just a positive investor thinking everything was easy but its actually not. Good Luck!

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
ozgurk

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

Dude, people always say something but you must research and you choose the project yourself. Market is not good nowadays. Just read the forum, you will find.

Ajani20

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

There are many ways you can invest as a newbie in crypto world, many altcoins are out there that you can invest on. The only advice I will give to you is that you look for the list of altcoins and look go each coin's value and volume, if the value is okay and the volume especially is very high;you good to invest on it. The best altcoins you can invest on nowadays are ETH, Liteoin, MAN matrix, Aelf, XRP, NEO, Moreno and so on. As a newbie, always search for forums that enlightens you more about the crypto world because you have to know the crypto rules more in order to severe small or no loss;just invest wisely!
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

Hello I want to invest $700 any suggestions ?

I have already invested $300 in orbis transfer ( www.orbistransfer.com ) via Paypal and I want to grow my portfolio of ico inv
I would not advise a novice to invest in ICO projects because the risk of losing is greater. In your place, I would invest your money in Bitcoin or Ethereum and keep them for a long time. These are two of the most reliable and proven cryptocurrency in the world. It is very unlikely that you lose your investment. And after that, when you already understand the crypt, you can invest in ICO.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Helen1122

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:06:17 AM

investment in select ICO which is really really paid. This is indeed a hard thing into much consideration of investors to invest their capital in ICO. This and a lot of scams to look out for. But although many scams that generates this much more and also to look for and maximized.
Eloncity is good project, more info eloncity.io
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:09:02 AM

As a newbie, I will suggest that you take your time to familiarize yourself with the crypto market before you think of investing and after you must have done this and you have gained enough knowledge of crypto, you can then invest but if you are sure you have done your research, I will like to suggest that you should invest in top cryptos like ethereum, bitcoin, NEO, EOS or even lietcoin because this are potential coin.
Yes as a newbie it is not a good thing to ask where to invest. It is a very dangerous thing if you choose to dive in even if the water is not clear. You should have proper education why you are here.
pamelallaneta

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:17:19 AM

For me my own suggestion if want to invest i think you can invest in Vanig.io. Because this project of Vanig they have a great potential in the future . and now the private sale of vanig are reach of $1Million in one person this $1million investment because this vanig project are very great project and of course this is a good opportunity to all investors.
Vaedmild

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

Hello I want to invest $700 any suggestions ?

I have already invested $300 in orbis transfer ( www.orbistransfer.com ) via Paypal and I want to grow my portfolio of ico inv
there are a lot of good projects, so i recommenfpd you to save some more money and learn in the same time, good luck
Vaedmild

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

Yes as a newbie it is not a good thing to ask where to invest. It is a very dangerous thing if you choose to dive in even if the water is not clear. You should have proper education why you are here.
i thonk that you shoyld learn a lot and that is why maybe you can start woth any project you like just to see
ZaYeelim

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:36:40 PM

As another part here you could contribute your cash. Furthermore, do it cautious, manage the dependable coins as it were. For instance, there could be BTC, ETH or NEO.
razzor

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:41:48 PM

The best thing that you can do is just to invest in the top 10 coins on the market, as you said, you are just a newbie and you do not know at 100% how the market works, so better to stick to good and known altcoins

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

The best thing that you can do is just to invest in the top 10 coins on the market, as you said, you are just a newbie and you do not know at 100% how the market works, so better to stick to good and known altcoins

As a beginner in this technology investment make sure you're already determined the most effiecient way to avoid losses of coin, you can invest in popular coin like ethereum or other potential coin that has a good market history .
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:02:19 PM

So if you are new, i suggest you to go for already established coins like bitcoin and maybe ethereum. When time passes you can have a look at some icos

Good advice! I'd also recommend such a strategy for a newcomer as one of the hardiest. It will take us at least 6-12 months to look back and understand the situation. BTC and ETH will survive this period, while others will not!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: