Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2019, 04:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] Helios Protocol - Parallel blockchain smart contract platform ✅ ✅  (Read 15438 times)
Vinnyjrt

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:05:58 AM

We are still very young in our project, as we have started into the testnet phase.  If anyone has any questions about Helios Protocol, please feel free to ask here in bitcointalk or in our discord server https://discord.gg/CZeY3Hy

We will be continuing with our weekly airdrops, so now is a great time to join!

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apple96

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:31:20 PM
Merited by vectisitch (1)

One of my favorite ERC-20 tokens. Very good project, good community, both discord and telegram. Do not miss your weekly airdrops. Very good news we will have Helios in Q1 of 2019, pending boys.
HippiePyro

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:36:33 AM

Definitely an interesting project for sure, I'm quite excited for the main net launch and to see the parallel blockchains in action.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1003

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:13:24 PM

lots of progress for Helios so far. here is the link to our latest report

https://medium.com/@heliosprotocol/helios-protocol-project-update-blog-jan-27-2019-f35ecbb9a70a

vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:32:04 PM

with our devs busy at work getting things ready for the mainnet release, we would like our supporters to tell us what they would like to see added and running on the Helios platform.

fill this form in with your ideas and lets get this thing moving forward

https://goo.gl/forms/z3WutEp5dXfZiJCp2

percent

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:13:07 PM

Helios Nation!

Check out my new sig... dagtastic!

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
HippiePyro

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:41:53 PM

I got one too! Totally stoked about it!

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:47:55 PM

very nice. i have mine sort of done. i will tweak it more when i get time

soul.logix

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 07:23:39 PM

Hello Team ! project follow the road map ? I see that you have in forum thread little activity .
we have been doing most of our posting in the Discord and TG channels. However we are making our presence known here! we are on schedule with our road map as well.
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:33:39 PM

Hello Team ! project follow the road map ? I see that you have in forum thread little activity .
we have been doing most of our posting in the Discord and TG channels. However we are making our presence known here! we are on schedule with our road map as well.

yes, and we are like a snowball rolling down the hill now. we will get bigger and bigger.
i think we can be the platform of choice for developers soon

soul.logix

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 07:34:10 PM

Helios Nation!

Check out my new sig... dagtastic!
nice congrats!
CaptainCaveDann

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:31:46 PM

Development is going great! TestNet is in full swing! We're looking for people to run a node on the Helios platform. If your interested, join us on Discord for more information! Thank you for being a part of the Helios Protocol family 💪
Vinnyjrt

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:36:08 PM
Merited by vectisitch (3)

Good afternoon everyone!  If you are unfamiliar with Helios Protocol please check out our website (https://heliosprotocol.io/).  We are currently having weekly airdrops in our discord server (https://discord.gg/CZeY3Hy).  We are currently in testnet phase and soon will be launching our mainnet.  If you would like to see a dApp project that is currently on the ethereum blockchain, switch to the Helios network, please let us know and we'll look into it.  Here is the google form link (https://goo.gl/forms/z3WutEp5dXfZiJCp2).  If you are a developer or know of a developer that is trying to start a dApp project, but is struggling and having trouble with funds, you might qualify for our dApp incubator program.  You can contact a team member in our discord server.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:08:33 PM

here is this weeks airdrop form

https://goo.gl/forms/cUnRUl6afRWQVVB13

Vinnyjrt

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:15:50 AM
Merited by vectisitch (1)

Hello Helios community and anyone new to Helios Protocol!  Just a little update!  The developers have been working hard and everything is on schedule for mainnet launch.  The testnet has been going great and bugs are being fixed!  We have all been working hard behind the scenes to make Helios platform the groundbreaking cryptocurrency that it has the potential to be!

vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:51:24 PM

https://goo.gl/forms/YLVrTYgCr3g1Zu073

Vinnyjrt

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:03:34 AM

Good evening!  Helios has been working very hard behind the scenes in many aspects. The dev team is still hard at it in preparation of our mainnet launch. Like in any testnet phase, we have found a few bugs and are fixing them, so everything in our network will be smooth and seemless.  We have some team meeting blogs that can be found in our discord server.  There are also some articles that can be found there!  Also, our airdrops are still ongoing, so come join now and start collecting some $HLS every week!

Esterklu

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:06:34 AM

Just a short reminder! Mainnet Launch is coming soon, so it's the perfect time to join the Helios community! In addition, everyone can join the Helios Weekly Airdrop. Just join the discord and follow the rules.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 10:10:18 AM

Did the airdrop still running? I willing to take some opportunity if there are so many slots on the airdrop giveaway.
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:34:35 AM

Did the airdrop still running? I willing to take some opportunity if there are so many slots on the airdrop giveaway.

yes the airdrop is still running and will do for a while yet. click my discord link to join us and fill in the weekly airdrop form. welcome to Helios

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.