Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] Helios Protocol - Parallel blockchain smart contract platform ✅ ✅  (Read 21048 times)
max76

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 05:40:11 PM

Helios is a good cryptocurrency, what I like most about helios is that transsections are fast, it has its own blockchain, very low commissions, and smart contracts. I like the weekly airdrops xd  Cool

How it has its own blockchain? It's not on ethereum?

No sir, one time ago Helios was a token on ethereum. Now it's a coin with its own blockchain based on MAGPOS consensus. You can read on the site more info about this new system. Every wallet has its own blockchain. It can run dapps and smartcontracts of ethereum.
WhiteWhale367

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 08:44:34 AM

I really think that Helios Protocol project have a great potential, it's an interesting blockchain technology that have Smart Contracts and DAPPS, the team seems to be very good and engaged with the project and the community very strong.
But what is your view? Do you think this project have potential? can you take a look and let me know your opinion?
The win of the Midas Voting was a great community achievment! The project has a great tech with the newest standards for the blockchain industry. The DAG system is incredible fast and the transactions cost are nearly zero! With the integration of the DApps it will be a great alternative to Ethereum! And in my opinion Helios is the better choice. The year 2020 will show if Helios will be use its chances and unleash its potential! I am convinced that Helios will deliver!

they need to have aggressive marketing and promotion to compete with ethereum. they may have better features but when it comes to popularity, they are still lagging behind. but winning the midas voting, it is already saying something for helios.
if the team will continue their devotion and enthusiasm to build this project, they will have a long journey to embark on. they can create their own identity in the crypto community, not only being an alternative choice to ethereum!

Exactly my opinion. From technology perspective, Helios has all the facts to be an alternative choice to Etherum and even better to be the main/primary choice for the DAPPS and Smart contracts. Etherum cannot hold the monopoly on the market. But, as AmoreJaz said, Helios is lacking some good old aggressive marketing. But im really sure it will come in 2020.
Project is growing rapidly, they have science facts, they have brains, great community, Helios really has all to become a global smart contract platform.

hanspeter77
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1175

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2020, 08:58:09 AM

a good projekt with his own masternode in 3 levels.
the mainnet stage 2 and 3 come this year.
Gmontero

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 04:28:54 PM

This project continues to grow impressively, I have no doubt that at the end of the year it will be located as one of the best cryptocurrency projects. They have worked on new developments that could be very helpful to the project in the coming months Wink
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 06:55:00 AM

Great start to 2020 for Helios, winning midas voting is a great achievement which make project has backing of strong  community, Hope we will be live on midas platform soon , with development of smart contracts near final stages there a possibility Helios project will be one of top coins to grab in 2020
Mwenyejikazi

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 10:16:19 AM

I love this project because it is run by an amazing team and has the backing of a brilliant active growing community. As a tech enthusiast I came late to the crypto world but since becoming part of the Helios Protocol Project community I have received so much support in understanding not only the basics of Crypto Currency but also what makes us stand out from all the other projects out there. I am truly enjoying watching Helios hit it's milestones and I am excited to watch Helios grow beyond even our wildest dreams.

Helios Protocol project is a #DAG platform . Every wallet and smart contract has its own blockchain and this solves the bandwidth issues so dApps won't slow down!
ONEnergy

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 01:52:37 PM

Would be nice to get some more army members to this project. If you are interested to help promoting the project navigate to discord and join Helios army.

Earn some free HLS by promoting a project seems like a good deal to me.

Team is transparent and always deliver what they promised.

15Wny317eHkEUtURMMogcHYUbFtGArWxtS
borahunter

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 03:32:12 PM

New DAG system, masternode and etc. HLS will rise among from other coins.
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 06:55:28 PM

When reading about the project I find many aspects interesting, especially the decentralized web server or hosting platfor as it is called. Many types of hosting services have started to censur users with a certain type of content, which is a large threat to free speach according to me. If some topics or opinions get de-hosted, we are in a tricky situation. Besides this, the fundamental tech looks strong and the community looks big and focused on taking the project to new hights Smiley

Is there a timeline for web hosting?

Keep up!

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
Sulfurath

Activity: 346
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 09:52:47 AM

I got a feeling from this point forward, a lot of other cryptocurrencies might start copying Helios platform with the use of multiple blockchains for transactions etc.
waiting to see the CTRL C and CTRL V attempts on sh@t coins lol

Sulfurath

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 01:29:55 PM

Would be nice to get some more army members to this project. If you are interested to help promoting the project navigate to discord and join Helios army.

Earn some free HLS by promoting a project seems like a good deal to me.

Team is transparent and always deliver what they promised.

You watch there might be a time where you think there are too many active members lol
But yes we still want and need more.
i have even noticed the price of Helios is also slowly creeping upwards as well

crypt11

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 02:35:07 AM

This is a good project, I think it has great prospects in the future. The team works without ceasing to achieve success. Recently HLS was listed to many exchange, and now there is an opportunity to invest in this project profitably.
Sulfurath

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 03:54:31 AM

This is a good project, I think it has great prospects in the future. The team works without ceasing to achieve success. Recently HLS was listed to many exchange, and now there is an opportunity to invest in this project profitably.

I noticed they are starting to win some voting polls to get listed on exchanges now as well, this is big news, similar to how deeponion was winning them all in 2018 etc.
HLS has a bright future indeed, especially with all their tech behind them. copy cats are gunna start coming out of the wood work soon enough

Sulfurath

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 08:13:27 AM

soon i think many other cryptos will still implementing the whole thing of each wallet having it's own blockchain, especially since we have seen the limit of bitcoin's transaction speeds during the boom, i tried sending bitcoin during the boom, it took 3 days lol
Helios is onto something here i feel

marcoj1999

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 11:37:38 PM

Good night. The best way to invest your money and obtain quick and safe economic solutions is to do it with HLS. Its technology is fantastic and guarantees almost immediate transactions. Helios is the future. And that future is on its way.
The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2020, 02:11:28 AM

If you haven't listened to the Bad Crypto Podcast before then surely this episode will show you what an amazing #podcast you are missing out on! Check out their latest episode where Tommy McKinnon and Mark Laporte discuss the amazing benefits on hosting your DApp and website in a truly one stop shop fashion. Creating the first truly decentralized web hosting platform.

https://badcryptopodcast.com/2020/02/12/anton-mozgovoy-helios-protocol/

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Sulfurath

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 03:28:56 AM

If you haven't listened to the Bad Crypto Podcast before then surely this episode will show you what an amazing #podcast you are missing out on! Check out their latest episode where Tommy McKinnon and Mark Laporte discuss the amazing benefits on hosting your DApp and website in a truly one stop shop fashion. Creating the first truly decentralized web hosting platform.

https://badcryptopodcast.com/2020/02/12/anton-mozgovoy-helios-protocol/
oh i like the pod cast, thank you guys.
More of these will definitively get Helios noticed i'm sure.
When people take pride in their work, others tend to jump on board as well.
pretty sure they are also raising more funds for more listings too. I don't mind investing myself to help out with what they have produced so far.

cruzmarval

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 04:22:36 AM

an excellent project, recommended very safe and rapifo
hazni

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 09:45:21 PM

An infinitely scalable DApp and decentralized web-hosting platform based
on DAG + blockchains. Helios Protocol is designed from the ground up to
be future-proof with secure, high speed, and low fee transactions, and
to enable truly decentralized and democratic applications. One platform
capable of hosting you DApp and website user interface at the click of a
button enabling end-to-end decentralized applications to power the next
generation of the web.

That's the best, short and at the same comprehensive description I could find for Helios Protocol. A genuine project which hasn't stopped to amaze so far.
Thanosmel88

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 01:00:41 AM

Happy that I joined HeliosProtocol, great team behind this project with Dag technology,  and a great community ! Keep it up guys I wish a great future for Helios.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: