Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] Helios Protocol - Parallel blockchain smart contract platform ✅ ✅  (Read 21045 times)
Alri_17

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 05:45:22 AM

The project has good programs to earn free coins, such as making videos, for talking about them, for making memes and even joining the army group that rewards for doing homework, it is a good opportunity to win helios for helping it be known, so this Great project reaches many people. Check now https://heliosprotocol.io/airdrops_bounties.php

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sulfurath

Activity: 346
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:49:26 AM

The project has good programs to earn free coins, such as making videos, for talking about them, for making memes and even joining the army group that rewards for doing homework, it is a good opportunity to win helios for helping it be known, so this Great project reaches many people. Check now https://heliosprotocol.io/airdrops_bounties.php
Yes there are a lot of opportunities with helios i find, airdrops weekly and monthly, article bounties, just simple marketing tasks etc.

The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 10:03:08 PM

The reviews are in! It's been a big week for Helios Protocol, with the release of our Interview with Bad Crypto Podcast to the Proof of Review "Review" out today we are gaining momentum! Read the review below!

https://proofofreview.com/reviews/heliosprotocol/

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Sulfurath

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 04:40:56 AM

The reviews are in! It's been a big week for Helios Protocol, with the release of our Interview with Bad Crypto Podcast to the Proof of Review "Review" out today we are gaining momentum! Read the review below!

https://proofofreview.com/reviews/heliosprotocol/
looks like it's time for me to check it out and see what helios Platform is up to.
I have been enjoying the staking process on coinzone as well of late.

Sulfurath

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 11:59:32 AM

The real kicker for Helios Protocol would be getting people to start using it's smart contracts setup.
Then maybe some larger exchanges and then bam it could get some major traction, it already has the decent tech behind it.

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 12:08:14 PM

The real kicker for Helios Protocol would be getting people to start using it's smart contracts setup.
Then maybe some larger exchanges and then bam it could get some major traction, it already has the decent tech behind it.

Yes, we have a large medical company that is signing up to launch a smart contract dapp on Helios. And we have other gaming dapps showing real interest. Things are starting to come together now
Jbrice

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 02:18:41 PM

It is an excellent opportunity to support a great project with great future projections! It offers smartcontract, stable mainnet and nodes. Undoubtedly a great opportunity to enter a currency other than ETH
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 02:44:55 PM

What happens when your dapp slows down due to congestion? Don't pay high fees. Why wait for your tx to go through?
dont bother with all that old tech, try @HeliosPlatform instead, 10,000 times cheaper, sub second tx's( instant) no waiting.
Build your dapps with us. Your users will thank you for the lower fees, no slow downs. no blockages. instant( and i do mean instant) transactions.
Look here: https://heliosprotocol.io/developer/ for all you need to know, developer tools, everything you need

We also have our Dapp incubator program making it even easier to deploy your dapps with us, and get funding for it. And we have the Jetbrains IDE giveaway worth  up to $500
Sulfurath

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:38:28 PM

Yes, we have a large medical company that is signing up to launch a smart contract dapp on Helios. And we have other gaming dapps showing real interest. Things are starting to come together now
This is even more amazing news now, a large medical company using the helios platform hahaha, shut up and take my bitcoin *posts someone else's private key* lol

Fantastic news well done Helios, let the pump begin

Sulfurath

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 04:19:19 AM

What happens when your dapp slows down due to congestion? Don't pay high fees. Why wait for your tx to go through?
dont bother with all that old tech, try @HeliosPlatform instead, 10,000 times cheaper, sub second tx's( instant) no waiting.
Build your dapps with us. Your users will thank you for the lower fees, no slow downs. no blockages. instant( and i do mean instant) transactions.
Look here: https://heliosprotocol.io/developer/ for all you need to know, developer tools, everything you need

We also have our Dapp incubator program making it even easier to deploy your dapps with us, and get funding for it. And we have the Jetbrains IDE giveaway worth  up to $500

These promotions might be the start for up and coming projects, it should pull in more projects just need to advertise a little maybe a new thread???
Helios may have just broken into success here.

Sulfurath

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 01:45:24 PM

It's good to see a little sneak preview of some of these new dAPPS joining Helios Protocol, love to see this blockchain growing and expanding rapidly in a depressed market, imagine it when the market takes off again.

Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:05:18 PM

really happy to be part of this project, there are excellent growth prospects and I am very interested in the DAG system with smart contracts, low commissions and also scalability
Sulfurath

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 04:06:41 AM

really happy to be part of this project, there are excellent growth prospects and I am very interested in the DAG system with smart contracts, low commissions and also scalability
yeah not wrong, this coin is going to explode once it goes a little more mainstream, plus a little time served will give it a massive rep too, we are on the way up

longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 12:45:29 AM

It's great to see the community of Helios Protocol expanding. I always try to find projects where the team members try to make their community active and mobilize them to make the project popular. I think that the fact that we're all here in the crypto world means that we shouldn't only be using conventional means of promotion, an ad might give you visibility but hearing about a project from another person when that person seems passionate about it is important.
mankuk0007

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 01:19:00 PM

yeah not wrong, this coin is going to explode once it goes a little more mainstream, plus a little time served will give it a massive rep too, we are on the way up
it seems that it may go beyond the limit with the help of the mainstream. Let's give some time.
Sulfurath

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 01:47:19 PM

it seems that it may go beyond the limit with the help of the mainstream. Let's give some time.
Yeah not long and i'm sure it will hit some reddit posts and the odd youtube video reviews done by photogenic people.
Hope to see Helios on many more exchanges as it adoption and notoriety takes off.

riksen

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 08:34:12 AM

Yeah not long and i'm sure it will hit some reddit posts and the odd youtube video reviews done by photogenic people.
Hope to see Helios on many more exchanges as it adoption and notoriety takes off.

Yes helios needs more exchanges. But it is crazy what exchanges are asking for a listing. But with a large community and a properly working project, the Exchanges will automatically add helios. With time it will become clear that Helios belonged to the future of crypto.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Anonymous Transactions! ➢ New Roadmap ★
[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[https://privcy.eu/]✅[Privacy-enabled and Secure.]✅
Sulfurath

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 09:06:57 AM

Yes helios needs more exchanges. But it is crazy what exchanges are asking for a listing. But with a large community and a properly working project, the Exchanges will automatically add helios. With time it will become clear that Helios belonged to the future of crypto.

I believe you are right but as we all know, exchanges are the target of hacks, if we are only listed on one or two and this happens bam no exchange listing but, i see exchange listings as a form of advertising since people see the ticker and google it or realize i can make money off this.
Either way Helios still has a bright future with how they are going about things.

The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 03:32:03 AM

Well, another nice thing happened, we just got listed with CoinCodex today. Just another of many more great things to come!

If you haven't yet, join our discord!
https://discord.gg/NbGaNw

https://coincodex.com/crypto/helios-protocol/

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Sulfurath

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 04:29:34 AM

Well, another nice thing happened, we just got listed with CoinCodex today. Just another of many more great things to come!

If you haven't yet, join our discord!
https://discord.gg/NbGaNw

https://coincodex.com/crypto/helios-protocol/

Oh yeah one achievement at a time, i love how there is great news every week with this coin, soon we will take over the world at this point hahaha
Thank you to the Helios team for your diligent work.
We all look forward to see what happens next.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: