Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem!  (Read 237005 times)
Arcona the Digital Land (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

Arcona looking good and i am sure that  this project will success in future. there are many good ICOs that exist today including this ICO. But I really hope that team will not make business with military guys...
Our main areas of expertise are marketing, tourism, gaming, business, education.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:24:05 AM

Blockchain is an advanced technology  now. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be great. Not for every business it’s good, but still it's great technology … however  business with  technology blockchain is thriving now. I could  say one thing - well done, I wish you success in development!

Thanks a lot!

Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:24:33 AM

Cool, you probably have to go through a thorny and long journey. Well done! Apparently the guys are going to success !!
So, the development of augmented reality can not be called easy. I'm sure that the development team is ready for this. They are not newcomers.
We love challenges Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

Arcona looking good and i am sure that  this project will success in future. there are many good ICOs that exist today including this ICO. But I really hope that team will not make business with military guys...
A lot depends on how the crypto currency will be used in the future if there is another boom and mass use. Then it will not be difficult, because as I understand - this platform is designed also  to increase the popularity of cryptocurrency.  
The platform is designed to push AR into masses and our own token is just the internal currency.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

A lot depends on how the crypto currency will be used in the future if there is another boom and mass use. Then it will not be difficult, because as I understand - this platform is designed also  to increase the popularity of cryptocurrency.  
In fact, everything depends on the popularity of the platform. More users - more developers will make money. How will the project earn money? Are there any commissions for selling land, or what?
Yes, there will some fees for selling the land, for placing the paid 3D content

Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:32:10 AM

It is very important to make such updates, in which the team member tells about the upcoming updates. It's very important to me.
If you look carefully at the forum, you will see that the team is always in touch and regularly answer questions here.
The desire to communicate with the community indicates that Arcona's team understands the importance of interaction with people. This inspires confidence in the project.
For the last time I met projects where the creators of projects did not answer on forum, but only in telegram. And also very rude, when they were asked the same thing. Indeed, such behavior inspires confidence.
In terms of marketing, it is necessary to choose the communication channel that is user-friendly. I think, it's a silly act to be limited to telegram. To neglect the opportunity to answer questions on the forum is not clever. Ignore the opportunity to answer questions on the forum is not smart.
Do we have problems with answering questions on the forum? We are doing our best to be present everything to meet the needs of our community. If there is anything that we have skipped - we are begging a pardon. If there is anything that still needs to be solved or answered, don't hesitate to remind us of that.
No. We discussed the positive difference between the Arcona team and other projects. Forum participants appreciate your attitude to interaction with the community.
Guys, you are great! It's a pleasure for us to talk to you here on a daily basis, as we receive so many smart questions and amazing feedback.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

Amazing project. I'm sure definitely this project will huge success! I recommend to study the project!

Thanks for the recommendation Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:39:51 PM

Are there any plans for the development of the projection technology of virtual reality. I mean that a man could see without any glasses in reality, projection, hologram.
With smart glasses it will only become possible.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:41:36 PM

The launch of the Arcona platform will give a serious impetus to the development of the entire industry.

An interesting projects. A good team. I see that the topic is very active and a lot of people interest this project. I see shat a lot of people interesting the topic.
Of course the topic is interesting to many, as there were many similar projects and none of them gave the expected results. Can Arcona will be able to realize our desires.
Will do our best guys! We are definitely AR ambassadors and we'd love to rock this world with some cool stuff Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:42:03 PM

Devs, how is it going with listing on stock exchanges? Is all according to plan?
Yup, late August.

yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

The project has many similarities with our world, therefore it is pleasant to become the owner of a unique terrestrial territory.

"unique terrestrial territory." hmmm. 

Dev.team - will there be any restrictions on publications in augmented reality and who will control it? For example, I will publish in augmented reality in London Park erotic materials XXX, it turns out no one will be able to limit censorship? Just example  Grin
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

Hmm, didn't knew that besides Decentraland also there are other VR crypto projects. Between I saw some of the biggest tech names in third party supporters. They supposedly provided Arcona with grants and acceleration programme. Where can I find links to verify these claims?

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:34:46 PM

Hmm, didn't knew that besides Decentraland also there are other VR crypto projects. Between I saw some of the biggest tech names in third party supporters. They supposedly provided Arcona with grants and acceleration programme. Where can I find links to verify these claims?
It is unlikely that such specific information will be found here on the forum. I think you should ask this question in the telegram and you will be answered by the moderators.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

Actually, it's a pity if there is an idea but it's not realized.
Do many things make that happen?
What you wrote is called a scam. They collected money and stopped working. But this project is not like that. Study documentation carefully, look at the team, on their reports on the work done and you will understand that you can trust ARCONA .
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

Devs, how is it going with listing on stock exchanges? Is all according to plan?
Yup, late August.
On which particular exchange are you going to issue your coin? Are there any goals in this direction or will you agree to any even an unknown exchange?
Yobit, Cryptology, Gatecoin, and we are in touch with IDEX

Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

The launch of the Arcona platform will give a serious impetus to the development of the entire industry.

An interesting projects. A good team. I see that the topic is very active and a lot of people interest this project. I see shat a lot of people interesting the topic.
This is because the project is really interesting, the sphere is practically free of competitors and in this project is a strong team.
There is, of course, competition in this sphere. But it ends at the implementation stage. There are many projects, but there is no realization.
At the moment, I do not see projects that have produced a finished product. Yes, there are ideas, but there is no realization.

Actually, it's a pity if there is an idea but it's not realized.
Do many things make that happen?
We are heading straight to the point of the project implementation. Soon our marketplace will be ready.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

By the way, will the rules and laws be applied to the earth in augmented reality (m2) as to the earth in the physical world? For example, to transfer the land by inheritance?
We'll definitely think of rules about inheritance, thank for the hint Smiley Yes, rules we'll be pretty the same as in the real world.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

The project has many similarities with our world, therefore it is pleasant to become the owner of a unique terrestrial territory.

"unique terrestrial territory." hmmm. 

Dev.team - will there be any restrictions on publications in augmented reality and who will control it? For example, I will publish in augmented reality in London Park erotic materials XXX, it turns out no one will be able to limit censorship? Just example  Grin
This example is a good one. You can launch it, but it will be not a public "layer", it will be a closed one which you will be able to enter only if you have a special permission or a link, and only users 18+ will be able to enter it. Rules will be pretty much the same as in the real world so as not to offend anyone.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

All the information about our grants can be found on your website and in the Whitepaper.

Decentraland in creating virtual reality experiences whereas Arcona Ecosystem is working with augmented reality in the real world outdoors.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

It is unlikely that such specific information will be found here on the forum. I think you should ask this question in the telegram and you will be answered by the moderators.
And what grants are meant? I think the manager will answer any question on Monday.
We have been supported through grants and acceleration program by: Microsoft, Intel, Google, Skolkovo. All this information can be found in our Whitepaper.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: