Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem!  (Read 236998 times)
Arcona the Digital Land (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:04:34 AM

Something like this seems very real, the information is no longer in the newspaper, not in the TV, not in the phone, it's in you, part of you.
It's too early to tell. Still a lot of information is received by people from Newspapers, radio, TV. It will take at least another decade for people to fully switch to digital media
I hope that all technologies will implemented more faster than earlier. I do not want to wait it hundred years
I do not think it will take long time. The Internet has captured the world in just 10 years.
5G Internet is on its way, it will totally transform the way we are using the Internet at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:16:46 AM

I received a notification in the mail that the marketplace will be launched very soon. I honestly have no idea what it will look like, will they sell land or some augmented reality objects? If the objects of augmented reality, how to see them, in theory, should be some application on the phone...
Once our marketplace is ready to test and have a look at - don't hesitate, jump right in and if there is anything that you think should be fixed, just contact us.
Yes, we will have a special AR viewer to see 3d content placed on digital lands.
Your special AR viewer to see 3d content will be built into the phone or it need to buy a special gadget?
No special gadgets needed. This will be an ordinary smartphone app for iOS and Android.
This is a very reasonable decision, because people will not need to spend extra money to buy a special device for virtual reality and more people can immediately join the use of Arcona.
Exactly Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:18:46 AM

The development of augmented reality will create the next generation of the Internet, a three-dimensional spatial environment in which we will physically live, work and interact.
It sounds of course very beautiful, but how it will look in practice after the launch - remains questionable.  We are waiting for the launch of the platform and we are testing for real.
Of course, it is necessary to wait for the start of the project. Probably, there will be mistakes and shortcomings in the first stage, but this is quite a natural process. Errors will be corrected.
Surely the team will encourage users who find bugs in the program. We will wait for the developers ' response. Do they recruit testers?
We have attracted testers from our community to check our marketplace, when we are ready to launch our platform to the full extent and to test AR installations, we will definitely attract testers from all over the world.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

The development of augmented reality will create the next generation of the Internet, a three-dimensional spatial environment in which we will physically live, work and interact.
It sounds of course very beautiful, but how it will look in practice after the launch - remains questionable.  We are waiting for the launch of the platform and we are testing for real.
Of course, it is necessary to wait for the start of the project. Probably, there will be mistakes and shortcomings in the first stage, but this is quite a natural process. Errors will be corrected.
Surely the team will encourage users who find bugs in the program. We will wait for the developers ' response. Do they recruit testers?
I would also be happy to participate in the testing of the platform, if possible.
We will announce when the platform can be tested for AR installations.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

It sounds of course very beautiful, but how it will look in practice after the launch - remains questionable.  We are waiting for the launch of the platform and we are testing for real.
I would also be happy to participate in the testing of the platform, if possible.
Creators promised that it will  be posible. But should still waiting. Do not worry it is normal
But when there will already be listing on exchanges. I also want to be a tester, but I also need to buy coins
We will get listed in the beginning of September.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:27:49 AM

It sounds of course very beautiful, but how it will look in practice after the launch - remains questionable.  We are waiting for the launch of the platform and we are testing for real.
Creators promised that it will  be posible. But should still waiting. Do not worry it is normal
But when there will already be listing on exchanges. I also want to be a tester, but I also need to buy coins
In any case, if you want to support the project, it's hardly enough to just be a tester, you must necessarily become an investor buying a certain number of coins.
But it is still no opportunities to buy coins. Just wait. What is a problem?
You will have a chance to buy coins in the beginning of September when we enter exchanges.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:01:02 AM

I respect the team for the fact that the AR Viewer application can be downloaded to each user for free.
Highly appreciate your comment.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:07:30 AM

This project has a good team and I like to do more analyze about this. This shows team has really good motive to spread the project news around the world for user interaction and introduce the project into new crowds.
I also like the activity of the project team for interaction with the community. Developers of Arcona well understand that communication with the community is of great importance in the development of the project.
Thanks a lot! We love talking to you Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:19:26 AM

Can I organize a paid display of AR content on my virtual reality lands for people who have not yet become members of Arcona and do not have your tokens?
Any user who wants to view project on the Arcona platform has to download the AR Viewer. This application will enable to buy arcona tokens online. Any person can then use these tokens to pay to view or participate in your project. Obviously, any potential customer will need access to the Internet to download the AR Viewer application and pay for the “admission ticket” with tokens.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

I'm curious what results the project will receive in a few years ...

Hmm as a token holder and crypto enthusiast loving augmented / virtual reality I believe/hope that the company will be able to reach the world level and become a real hit! After - only toTHEmoon  Wink
If the price increase will be the same as in December last year, I will buy an island Grin Grin Grin
I think you will have many concurrents in this case. Some of them is me.
As for the islands: we already have the Liberty Island and it's fantastic! Smiley https://twitter.com/ArconaICO/status/1034010384309596160

Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:40:49 AM

Augmented reality opens up opportunities that you could not imagine, and helps you to do everyday things in a completely new way.
A few years ago we could not imagine such entertainment. The real world turns into a fantasy.
Augmented reality will remove restrictions, and people will be able to realize their dreams and creative aspirations. Arcona is a fantastic project.
When it becomes possible to test the development, I can not wait.
We had testers for our marketplace and once the platform is ready to AR installations and test runs - we will let everyone know.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

There is a whole queue of those who want to try the product, the developers talked about the end of August, so next week we will see something new)
This week you can already take part in the auctions and try to get the most delicious land plot for the future Smiley

yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

Already signed up for the new marketplace! Understand it is still a lot of work ahead, but now it looks very beautiful; how much time does it take to create 1 earth like 100x100 m2 in augmented reality? How soon will there be new lands?
Art_Team

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

There is a whole queue of those who want to try the product, the developers talked about the end of August, so next week we will see something new)
The AR Viewer Prototype should be submitted in the third quarter of 2018. I do not understand why you are talking about August. Did I miss some important information?
yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

The AR Viewer Prototype should be submitted in the third quarter of 2018. I do not understand why you are talking about August. Did I miss some important information?

Probably he meant marketplace  Wink By the way you've seen - at the auction is one of the land/sites has grown 2 times in value in just a couple of hours!
100 ARCONA  to 192 ARCONA! Starts the big games time!
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

Already signed up for the new marketplace! Understand it is still a lot of work ahead, but now it looks very beautiful; how much time does it take to create 1 earth like 100x100 m2 in augmented reality? How soon will there be new lands?
The digitization process of this surface takes about 3 seconds. New lands will appear really soon, as now we have 35 000 digitized lands.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

AR viewer will appear in the middle of autumn.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

We have attracted testers from our community to check our marketplace, when we are ready to launch our platform to the full extent and to test AR installations, we will definitely attract testers from all over the world.
I would like to be your tester. Is this possible? What do I need to do to participate in the testing?
What exactly would you like to test?

Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

We will get listed in the beginning of September.
Is there any preliminary information on which exchanges Arkona will be added?
Gatecoin, Cryptology, Yobit, and we are in touch with IDEX

creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

oh my gosh, i think this token want to listed to exchange in the last august ? But i see in telegram group official the dev say Arcona token market want to listed to exchange in september ?? hey dev please consistent and commitment !! since tokensale until listed to exchange the Arcona project always to extended ?
so 'what is the date and time listed to exchange? where arcona wants to be listed exchange for the first ? come on dev, make it easy  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: