Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem!  (Read 237004 times)
Arcona the Digital Land (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

Now, there are many young people who are very lazy either at home and all day catching phones, TVs, laptops, ..... everyday life depends on electronics but not to the outside world. Learn and learn new things. This project is for gamers but it is also a great way to get out of your house and learn something new. I really like your idea, I am sure your project will be successful and famous because from the project discussion I see lots of people agreeing to the project. good luck
I think that the project is intended not only for gamers. Of course, there will be many game elements in the Arcona, but over time there will be other segments of life.
And I, in my turn, think that gamers will predominate in their number in the platform, at least because the crypto currency is in fact mainly interested in young people, and among young people the majority of gamers, this is such a simple logic.
We will see. I hope to be one of the testers. And Arconas platform could be not for gamers. I did not see exactly information about Arcona projects for gamers.
I also want to participate in testing the Arcona platform, if it possible. How can I apply for participation?
We will announce all the test runs and how to join Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:02:44 AM

When do you plan to launch a beta version of your application? Will it be paid or will it be free circulation? By more vylazhivayte video about the work done is very interesting.
There will be several rounds of trials. First of all, we want to roll out our AR Viewer that will help people to see their land possessions (digital hexagons), in 2019 people will be able to interact with AR content. AR Viewer will be free, but some AR content will be paid - it will depend on the person who launches this AR experience.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:03:12 AM

Just a wonderful project, I've been following the events of the project for a long time, I'm more than satisfied with the progress and result, I'm waiting for when everything will come to a logical end and will be transformed into one whole.
Thank you for your kind words Wink

Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

Just a wonderful project, I've been following the events of the project for a long time, I'm more than satisfied with the progress and result, I'm waiting for when everything will come to a logical end and will be transformed into one whole.
Yes, I agree with you, I'm with the guys from the very birth of the project, this is my child) have long been watching their growth, I'm impressed with the result, this is what I expected from them.
Thanks for being with us and supporting us Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

Can third-party developers do their projects on the platform of the Arkona?
Absolutely! That's what our platform is for Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:09:48 AM

It is very important to make such updates, in which the team member tells about the upcoming updates. It's very important to me.
Yes, I agree with you, this adds confidence that everything will happen exactly as expected))
I just encountered such cases, when the project seems to be interesting, promising, has a good coordinated team, but the news as a cat cried, well, nowhere is it, and it worries and the desire to work with them is lost.
Yes it happens and this, very often, or simply independent experts write a review of the project and indicate not very accurate information that confuses.
Therefore, it is necessary not only to update the information on the official website, but also to create a news platform, the freshest, so that the information / arrived 24/7 and everyone could read what they are interested in in an accessible form.
We always update and provide all the information on our social channels and Telegram group. What's the most convenient way for you to get the news from Arcona?

fantaxyno9

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

Hey admin, I got an email regarding fill out the google KYC form for the tokens about 2 weeks ago and I haven’t received any response back regarding unlocking my tokens, any idea?
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

What happens to the course? How is it displayed in your project? Personally, I already have a panic about this. What will be terrible to imagine later.
No worries, nothing terrible has happened with the ethereum course, as volatility is a property of the cryptocurrency market. There will always be ups and downs. Just remember that you can BUY when the course is low, KEEP when the course is at the average position, and SELL your crypto assets when the course is high.

We've been working on our project for several years already. Blockchain for us is just a method to develop the project as an Open Source Solution together with like-minded people. All our users and their intellectual properties are protected. It means that we don't depend on rate fluctuations.

Our ecosystem is based on P2P economy, protecting all the relationships and transactions between users within the ecosystem. We have our own market where, apart from the direct dependence on bitcoin and ethereum, we've got several independent assets - land, content, and eventually our token will not depend on the course when the project reaches its full strength.

M.Terzi

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:40:39 AM

Hello everybody.
When token distribution? Which stock will be listed on the stock exchange ?
I am a bounty hunter. We have waited so long. Thank you and my best regards.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

Hello everybody.
I think that your question should be asked in the bounty section. This page is not for bounty hunters! Surely there are answers to your questions in the bounty branch.
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

It is very important to make such updates, in which the team member tells about the upcoming updates. It's very important to me.
If you look carefully at the forum, you will see that the team is always in touch and regularly answer questions here.
The desire to communicate with the community indicates that Arcona's team understands the importance of interaction with people. This inspires confidence in the project.
For the last time I met projects where the creators of projects did not answer on forum, but only in telegram. And also very rude, when they were asked the same thing. Indeed, such behavior inspires confidence.
In terms of marketing, it is necessary to choose the communication channel that is user-friendly. I think, it's a silly act to be limited to telegram. To neglect the opportunity to answer questions on the forum is not clever. Ignore the opportunity to answer questions on the forum is not smart.
Do we have problems with answering questions on the forum? We are doing our best to be present everything to meet the needs of our community. If there is anything that we have skipped - we are begging a pardon. If there is anything that still needs to be solved or answered, don't hesitate to remind us of that.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:32:48 AM

I have a question. In connection with the situation in the market, will the change in the timeframe for entering the exchange or no?
The situation won't influence our project and our plans.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:34:17 AM

Hello everybody.
Hi there, you'd better ask in the bounty channel on Telegram @Arcona_Bounty.
We'll be listed on Yobit, Cryptology, Gatecoin.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:35:14 AM

please, people will get access to places with high traffic, where they will be able to build entire worlds integrated into the real environment? Or how?
Arcona, an emerging blockchain ecosystem, seeks to provide millions of users with simple and affordable tools for launching AR projects. Arcona’s unique technology automatically generates a layer of AR – the Digital Land - anywhere in the world. Each square meter of this virtual environment is tied to a particular location in the physical world and is perfectly suited for the remote placement of interactive content. If you are based in New York, you’ll be able to acquire a piece of Digital Land in Rome’s busy tourist center and manage virtual objects or run a historical show there literally without leaving home.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:35:37 AM

It is very good that you are on such a famous listing! It will attract more people to your project)) Keep it up!
Thanks Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

At the beginning, graphic will not be the best)) But with time, 100% that it will be  better. Team will develop the platform and will make the graphics better…
Everything depends from team)) They can decide that must be super graphic but few places, or vice a versa)) You never now exactly. 
100% that Arcona is most interesting project in this year! Also team already have working platform and developing now more and more, because they collected a lot of money! 

Thank you for your kind words!

Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

At the beginning, graphic will not be the best)) But with time, 100% that it will be  better. Team will develop the platform and will make the graphics better…
Everything depends from team)) They can decide that must be super graphic but few places, or vice a versa)) You never now exactly. 
I think it's not difficult to make great/ high-end graphics, but there is always the question of platform support, as to display such graphics need powerful servers/mobile phones / augmented reality glasses and so on, which means that the technology will be available for a limited number of persons. most Likely the first video graphics in augmented reality will be simple.

Of course, we will work on graphics, but just bear in mind that graphics for AR doesn't need to be of an excellent quality as it is placed outdoors and will be seen from smartphones. But if we speak about VR and the fully immersive environment, that yes, the picture should be of outstanding quality.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

I’m happy to know this project. Because I’m big fan of new technologies additional reality and blockchain. This one - collect all that I love in one) Also his technology brings good money because it is very popular these times.

Happy to see such an enthusiastic person and welcome onboard! Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

If you look carefully at the forum, you will see that the team is always in touch and regularly answer questions here.
The desire to communicate with the community indicates that Arcona's team understands the importance of interaction with people. This inspires confidence in the project.
This is an important point, ICO is over and the team continues to communicate with the community.  And there are projects where after ICO disappear for a while.
The end of the ICO process is only beginning on the long path of community support and continue development of the project.A lot of things still need to check various functions and their derivatives.
You are right. ICO is only 1% of work that shoul be done. I hope creators and the comunity have a lot of patience.
Arcona team has extensive experience in complex development. I think that the guys are well aware of the future difficulties of the project and are ready for them.
Compared with many other ICO campaigns, they are very good at coping with difficulties and clearly follow the plan.
Now, single companies follow the road map and fulfill their obligations to investors. And I am glad that Arcona is one of such projects.
If companies do not fulfill their promises and do not follow their plans for a roadmap, then I see no reason to invest in such projects. We need to monitor the developer's work and only with his right actions we can invest.
We do share the information about our devs and their results every week if you have any questions about anything - feel free to ask.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:04:30 PM

Arcona  is great and interesting startup. I hope that with time they also will develop some school programs, or some other material for learning, not only for advertising.
It's important to understand that we are developing a platform for AR where everyone can place their AR content. So if a school wants to launch an AR show or a class, they just need to rent a digital land plot or buy it and run this show or class.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: