Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:36:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem!  (Read 237004 times)
yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:08:02 PM

The project has many similarities with our world, therefore it is pleasant to become the owner of a unique terrestrial territory.

"unique terrestrial territory." hmmm. 

Dev.team - will there be any restrictions on publications in augmented reality and who will control it? For example, I will publish in augmented reality in London Park erotic materials XXX, it turns out no one will be able to limit censorship? Just example  Grin
This example is a good one. You can launch it, but it will be not a public "layer", it will be a closed one which you will be able to enter only if you have a special permission or a link, and only users 18+ will be able to enter it. Rules will be pretty much the same as in the real world so as not to offend anyone.

So my unique augmented reality content will be out of the public layer, okay... And whose content will be in the public layer?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arcona the Digital Land (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

I am sincerely glad that the developers are learning to develop so well. Even despite the depreciation of the whole of the Crypto currency, they show good dynamics. Keep it up!
Thanks for the support!

Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

In this age of innovative technology, the development of which goes beyond our understanding, Arcona strives to take the lead in this complex battle.
I hope that Arcona will win this battle. Arcona's team is really do all for this.
Thank you Smiley

yura04071989

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:28:23 PM

Also - how many layers? Public, my personal layer, and more? The actually on earth in the physical sense it will be 2 layers of augmented reality, one of my available on the invitation/link and one public?
Afina_22

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:55:59 PM

Devs, how is it going with listing on stock exchanges? Is all according to plan?
Yup, late August.
On which particular exchange are you going to issue your coin? Are there any goals in this direction or will you agree to any even an unknown exchange?
Yobit, Cryptology, Gatecoin, and we are in touch with IDEX
If you need it, I can help with XBTS and BTC-ALPHA exchanges. Write to me in PM.
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:12:27 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 07:23:02 AM by Arcona the Digital Land

The project has many similarities with our world, therefore it is pleasant to become the owner of a unique terrestrial territory.

"unique terrestrial territory." hmmm.  

Dev.team - will there be any restrictions on publications in augmented reality and who will control it? For example, I will publish in augmented reality in London Park erotic materials XXX, it turns out no one will be able to limit censorship? Just example  Grin
This example is a good one. You can launch it, but it will be not a public "layer", it will be a closed one which you will be able to enter only if you have a special permission or a link, and only users 18+ will be able to enter it. Rules will be pretty much the same as in the real world so as not to offend anyone.

So my unique augmented reality content will be out of the public layer, okay... And whose content will be in the public layer?
Those people who don't have offensive or adult content.

Can governments where the land is located censor projects?

Projects running on the Arcona platform will be virtual. However, they will be tied to physical places in specific countries. Hence local traditions and priorities should be taken into
consideration for the success of each separate project and the reputation of the platform as a whole. Representatives of the ecosystem in a given region will be in charge of enforcing local
norms and laws. There have never been any cases of interference from authorities in the creation of AR content.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:23:49 AM

Also - how many layers? Public, my personal layer, and more? The actually on earth in the physical sense it will be 2 layers of augmented reality, one of my available on the invitation/link and one public?
There will be one public layer and then we can create as many other private layers as possible.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

Using the phone and the virtual reality of Arcona, residents of different cities will be able to see what the streets of their city looked like many years ago and compare with what these streets look like now.
I expect that there will be people who will make a futuristic landscape of modern cities. This option may be more interesting than the reviews of the past.
Yeah, great idea!

Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:30:38 AM

There is also the threat of hacking the augmented reality system by hackers, because this can steal data and compromise confidentiality?
Well, even crypto exchanges can be hacked, but are doing our best to secure the system and its users.

Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:30:25 AM

Read in the article below how Augmented Reality (AR) has changed selfies forever:

How Augmented Reality Has Changed Selfies Forever (Infographic)

yura04071989

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

I received a notification in the mail that the marketplace will be launched very soon. I honestly have no idea what it will look like, will they sell land or some augmented reality objects? If the objects of augmented reality, how to see them, in theory, should be some application on the phone...
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

Augmented reality is a promising technology that is actively developing and being introduced into innovative gadgets and applications.
I think that the augmented reality of the Arcona will be the leader among similar projects. I'm inspired by the team of developers and their experience.
Thank you, we highly appreciate it!

Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

I received a notification in the mail that the marketplace will be launched very soon. I honestly have no idea what it will look like, will they sell land or some augmented reality objects? If the objects of augmented reality, how to see them, in theory, should be some application on the phone...
Once our marketplace is ready to test and have a look at - don't hesitate, jump right in and if there is anything that you think should be fixed, just contact us.
Yes, we will have a special AR viewer to see 3d content placed on digital lands.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

Augmented reality is a promising technology that is actively developing and being introduced into innovative gadgets and applications.
I think that the augmented reality of the Arcona will be the leader among similar projects. I'm inspired by the team of developers and their experience.
Yes, the developers of the project have a very large experience in such developments. I think competitors to them will not even get close.
The guys have been showing incredible results in this sphere for a long time already. Arcona will be the leader among the development of augmented reality and this fact.
Work on creating augmented reality requires serious professional skills, experience and the availability of high-tech resources and equipment.
You can create content and install it on your land. This is easy to do since the digital land is fully ready for remote placement and management of virtual objects.

If you are not able to render your content on your own, you can find suitable objects on the marketplace or order from 3D artists and developers that are members of our system. The ecosystem itself will assist in advertising and marketing your projects.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

when exchange will list arcona dev ?
Late August

Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

I am sincerely glad that the developers are learning to develop so well. Even despite the depreciation of the whole of the Crypto currency, they show good dynamics. Keep it up!
We can say that now the seasonal decline. I hope in the next month or two we will see a good growth of the market.
Maybe, there will be no cryptocurrency in the coming months. This industry will not grow as fast as it used to be, but more stable.
And I think that in a couple of months market will again be green, maybe even better than last year.
That would be good. The rise in value will give a new impetus to the cryptocurrency industry. I hope this happens in the autumn.
But in order to enjoy the growth of the course, you need to buy good promising tokens now. I'm sure that the rise in the price of bitcoin will cause their price rise.

From my experience, the growth of bitcoin provokes the growth of altas, now you need to buy it while the price is good.
I want to buy Arcona tokens now, but there are not on exchanges yet. It remains to wait a little longer.
Just wait a little bit and we soon will be on exchanges Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:25:32 PM

I hope that the technology of block and intellectual contracts will allow to realize all the ideas of the team qualitatively and to supplement the project with security.
Thanks for the support!

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

Once our marketplace is ready to test and have a look at - don't hesitate, jump right in and if there is anything that you think should be fixed, just contact us.
Yes, we will have a special AR viewer to see 3d content placed on digital lands.
Your special AR viewer to see 3d content will be built into the phone or it need to buy a special gadget?
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

Your special AR viewer to see 3d content will be built into the phone or it need to buy a special gadget?
No special gadgets needed. This will be an ordinary smartphone app for iOS and Android.

520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:16:20 AM

Can I organize a paid display of AR content on my virtual reality lands for people who have not yet become members of Arcona and do not have your tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: