Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:26:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem!  (Read 237004 times)
Arcona the Digital Land (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

Is this a kind of financial games?
The Arcona ecosystem is a universal augmented reality space which unites the physical world
and the virtual world. This is a platform where developers and artists, entrepreneurs and
enthusiasts can interact and create joint projects. The ecosystem is built around the Arcona
global technological platform, which automatically generates a layer of augmented reality at
any point on the globe. A wide variety of AR applications – games and historic reenactments,
educational projects and tourist attractions – will run concurrently in this layer – on digital land.
Such an ecosystem makes AR technology truly popular, mass-market and universally accessible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Copper Member

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

7378 ETH was raised.

this is was your hardcap or what?
That was the amount of money we raised during the ICO. We haven't reached our hard cap, but the sum we got will cover the devs cost and some marketing. And we are extremely grateful to our community for the support!

Copper Member

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:54:07 AM

📍Late August:
We are entering exchanges (Yobit, Gatecoin, Cryptology)

do you have some partnerships with "new" exchanges like coinex or fcoin?
At the moment, we are in the middle various negotiations, we'll appear on the exchanges that we haven't announced yet gradually.

yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:32:50 PM

Hello crypto enthusiasts and fans of augmented reality, all seen the new video from Arcona? This is just one practical example out of a million! Where would you like to see the application of technology? Gaming or medicine? Tourism or marketing? What is your vision for the future of this technology?

Ilia Korguzalov

Activity: 74
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:55:33 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 06:08:14 AM by Ilia Korguzalov

Tell me the real application of the project Arcona in real life? There is no guarantee that tomorrow there will be a much more advanced technology. And then what will be the prospects for the project?
I see a real application - this is the restoration of any historical events, for example. Or a plot of land in virtual reality as an unusual gift.
I remember a legendary story. When the telephone connection was invented, people thought that it could only be used in a circus as a focal point. It often happens with new ideas. Their practical use is not always obvious at first.
>>Tell me the real application of the project Arcona in real life?
Some of real applications you could to look over here  http://www.piligrimxxi.com/presskit    
The Arcona platform is being developed by the professional team of Piligrim XXI. Since 2015,  team has been actively investing it's own funds to research the field of distributed GIS system, Augmented reality technologies, 3D simulations, Computer vision and Artificial Intelligence and is the first Russian IT start-up operating in the international Augmented reality market in the travel industry since 2014.

>>> There is no guarantee that tomorrow there will be a much more advanced technology. And then what will be the prospects for the project?

I can give you a completely different guarantee! I guarantee that tomorrow there will be more perfect technologies from a huge number of companies that will enter the market.  Ecosystem is based on a package of technologies. But she is not attached to one of them forever. Ecosystems are something that absorbs new directions and develops independently in the future. As well you known  as there is a huge amount of ecosystems what used  same princip  Google, Yutube, Facebook, Unity etc

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ BitcointalkInstagramYouTube ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  New world in additional reality  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:28:38 AM

Is this a kind of financial games?
The Arcona ecosystem is a universal augmented reality space which unites the physical world
and the virtual world. This is a platform where developers and artists, entrepreneurs and
enthusiasts can interact and create joint projects. The ecosystem is built around the Arcona
global technological platform, which automatically generates a layer of augmented reality at
any point on the globe. A wide variety of AR applications – games and historic reenactments,
educational projects and tourist attractions – will run concurrently in this layer – on digital land.
Such an ecosystem makes AR technology truly popular, mass-market and universally accessible.
Your ideas are grandiose and very promising! Many projects have tried to do something with virtual reality. but so far all have only promises and there is not a single finished product. I hope that you realize your plans faster than others and overtake competitors!
There have been a lot of thoughts and discussions around AR cloud from the biggest brands. They were aiming to digitize the world as well, to make AR experiences possible and to make sure that these AR installations remain stable. Up to now, there is no single problem-solving method from the biggest companies and we are aiming to digitize the world and to bring up AR experiences to the people and to let them create a brave new digital world.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

As I know, this is soft cap. Even  more, not bad result as I think
if this is softcap then this is enough for developing this project. What happened with unsold tokens?
There are no free tokens and there is no need to burn tokens, they are issued for each purchase. The total number of tokens issued during Presale and ICO will be considered as 60% of total emission and will be held by the Presale and ICO participants.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

As I know, this is soft cap. Even  more, not bad result as I think
if this is softcap then this is enough for developing this project. What happened with unsold tokens?
I think that the tokens that are not sold are simply burned. Usually it's customary to do this)
There are no free tokens and there is no need to burn tokens, they are issued for each purchase. The total number of tokens issued during Presale and ICO will be considered as 60% of total emission and will be held by the Presale and ICO participants.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

I was on patrol,make me wonder,did quizz start yet?or no quizz at weekend's🤔😅Im at mission for searching treasure,crystals!for opening Arcona token treasure
Hi there! This quiz takes place every day so just watch out and be more active on our Telegram channel Wink

Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:25:41 AM

Meet Nikolay Kirpan, Arcona's Computer vision engineer. At the moment, he is being focused on the system testing in terms of recognition and search of objects on the input images, in order to provide visually correct binding of augmented reality objects in the virtual layer.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:54:36 AM

When will the platform be ready? I really want to look at all this in work. I really hope that the team will succeed and they will capture the world of entertainment.
Check out our detailed Road Map in the Whitepaper pages 42-43: https://www.arcona.io/doc/arcona_white_paper_en_4.pdf

Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:58:35 AM

In fact, technology has much more scope for application than we can imagine. It seems to me that in the near future the virtual reality will firmly enter our life.
I think the same. Augmented reality will become an element of our daily life sooner than we think. I hope that Arcona will retain leadership.
I will be very happy if you are right. It's hard to believe that this can be quickly realized, but the Arcona's team inspires confidence. Maybe in a year or two everything will work properly.
History of the Arcona team inspires me. I hope that all developers will take care of the creation of the project carefully.
I want to say that already on the current development of the project, I see that the developers are really serious and pay attention to each point of the project, do not miss the comments from the community and answer questions and solve complex questions.
Thanks a lot for your feedback Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

I understand the project to want to become a leader of the add-ons of reality a lot of industries. I would like to see it in the world of entertainment such as movies.
Everyone is looking forward to this moment. Augmented reality is a new tool for the film industry. It will make movies even more exciting.
There is already a lot of augmented reality content in the movies industry. This branch needs to be developed, but it is more interesting for me to see the augmented reality in other spheres of life.
In which, for example, other spheres of life you would like to see virtual reality?
it seems to me that a huge space for the application is medicine and education, the entertainment industry seems to me though important and promising, but secondary!
I do not yet know how this will help the medecine and what opportunities it will be able to give, but it seems to me it is the most important. If augmented reality will help people in terms of health, then this will be the greatest achievement
I also did not think about medicine. Somehow only trade, games and movies come to mind. I guess what this project can help. At least it can be useful for disease prevention.
Medicine can greatly benefit from AR when comes to training and learning different moves for surgeons, for example.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

I understand the project to want to become a leader of the add-ons of reality a lot of industries. I would like to see it in the world of entertainment such as movies.
Everyone is looking forward to this moment. Augmented reality is a new tool for the film industry. It will make movies even more exciting.
There is already a lot of augmented reality content in the movies industry. This branch needs to be developed, but it is more interesting for me to see the augmented reality in other spheres of life.
In which, for example, other spheres of life you would like to see virtual reality?
it seems to me that a huge space for the application is medicine and education, the entertainment industry seems to me though important and promising, but secondary!
I do not yet know how this will help the medecine and what opportunities it will be able to give, but it seems to me it is the most important. If augmented reality will help people in terms of health, then this will be the greatest achievement
We support you with this idea. We are developing an AR platform for outdoors and it can be quite possible to train while doing something entertaining like collecting some AR treasures, for example.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:02:23 AM

We support you with this idea. We are developing an AR platform for outdoors and it can be quite possible to train while doing something entertaining like collecting some AR treasures, for example.
Will it be possible to introduce your technology in the cinema? I really want to watch your favorite movies with Ar technology. And in general, in which you prefer to work direction?
Movies mostly use VR

Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

I also did not think about medicine. Somehow only trade, games and movies come to mind. I guess what this project can help. At least it can be useful for disease prevention.
Medicine can greatly benefit from AR when comes to training and learning different moves for surgeons, for example.
This can be a great step forward. Are you going to develop the project in this direction?
At the moment, we are working with the outdoor AR.

yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:50:11 PM

Is there information about an exchange or any releases about listing on the stock exchange?
Hi 2520, all relevant information here - https://t.me/arcona_ico, you can also subscribe to the company's news on the website arcona.io
At the moment there is information only about Yobit, Gatecoin and Cryptology.
TaylorCZ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:27:39 AM

where i can find some info about your developers team?
We are posting the information across our social channels, we have already told the community about our 3 devs.

I sent it to you in a private message here at the forum yesterday.

Thank Arcona for sorting this out. My tokens are unfrozen and I was able to transfer it to a different wallet.
TaylorCZ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:40:17 AM

Is there information about an exchange or any releases about listing on the stock exchange?
Hi 2520, all relevant information here - https://t.me/arcona_ico, you can also subscribe to the company's news on the website arcona.io
At the moment there is information only about Yobit, Gatecoin and Cryptology.

I wonder if they considered IDEX (https://idex.market). It is a decentralized exchange, that means secure, no one can steal your deposited tokens or ETH) and AFAIK listing is free and fast (in two weeks). There are their guidelines for new listing requests: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11YsAlpWe2W528iCgp8JIS1NwFG7I6h8C/view

The only disadvantage is lower volume (although I guess it is not much different from less known centralized exchanges.
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:18:15 AM

Meet Anton Chernousov, Arcona project and team manager. He does everything possible to make devs' sprints productive with ready-to-use and boast solutions. With his experience and expertise, the work runs smoothly and everything is under his professional supervision.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: