Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem!  (Read 237005 times)
Arcona the Digital Land (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:03:51 AM

I understand the project to want to become a leader of the add-ons of reality a lot of industries. I would like to see it in the world of entertainment such as movies.
Everyone is looking forward to this moment. Augmented reality is a new tool for the film industry. It will make movies even more exciting.
There is already a lot of augmented reality content in the movies industry. This branch needs to be developed, but it is more interesting for me to see the augmented reality in other spheres of life.
In which, for example, other spheres of life you would like to see virtual reality?
it seems to me that a huge space for the application is medicine and education, the entertainment industry seems to me though important and promising, but secondary!
I do not yet know how this will help the medecine and what opportunities it will be able to give, but it seems to me it is the most important. If augmented reality will help people in terms of health, then this will be the greatest achievement
I also did not think about medicine. Somehow only trade, games and movies come to mind. I guess what this project can help. At least it can be useful for disease prevention.
Medicine can greatly benefit from AR when comes to training and learning different moves for surgeons, for example.
This can be a great step forward. Are you going to develop the project in this direction?
At the moment, no, as we are AR platform for outdoors, and surgeons need to stay inside Smiley we develop markerless technology that will allow you to launch AR experiences in the streets in different cities without even leaving your home.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

In fact, technology has much more scope for application than we can imagine. It seems to me that in the near future the virtual reality will firmly enter our life.
I think the same. Augmented reality will become an element of our daily life sooner than we think. I hope that Arcona will retain leadership.
I will be very happy if you are right. It's hard to believe that this can be quickly realized, but the Arcona's team inspires confidence. Maybe in a year or two everything will work properly.
History of the Arcona team inspires me. I hope that all developers will take care of the creation of the project carefully.
I want to say that already on the current development of the project, I see that the developers are really serious and pay attention to each point of the project, do not miss the comments from the community and answer questions and solve complex questions.
Communication with the community is an important aspect of project development, especially if its success depends on interaction with users. I'm glad that Arcona treats the commune with attention.
Yes, I also noticed that unlike many other projects - the Arkona really answers questions. Does this very often and informatively)
Thanks, we are doing our best Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

Medicine is a very serious direction and there are two huge pluses for the project to develop in this direction. Firstly it will REALLY help a huge number of people and make our life better, and secondly in the field of medicine MEGA turns huge money and they can finance anything you like!
Honestly, I do not quite understand how to use virtual reality in medicine! There are many other applications. Maybe I certainly do not understand something, then explain.
It's extremely helpful in terms of training and acquiring new skills.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

Is there information about an exchange or any releases about listing on the exchange?
We will start entering exchanges in the end of August. Yobin, Cryptology, Gatecoin and some others.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

where i can find some info about your developers team?
We are posting the information across our social channels, we have already told the community about our 3 devs.

I sent it to you in a private message here at the forum yesterday.

Thank Arcona for sorting this out. My tokens are unfrozen and I was able to transfer it to a different wallet.

Happy to hear that Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:31:38 AM

Is there information about an exchange or any releases about listing on the stock exchange?
Hi 2520, all relevant information here - https://t.me/arcona_ico, you can also subscribe to the company's news on the website arcona.io
At the moment there is information only about Yobit, Gatecoin and Cryptology.

I wonder if they considered IDEX (https://idex.market). It is a decentralized exchange, that means secure, no one can steal your deposited tokens or ETH) and AFAIK listing is free and fast (in two weeks). There are their guidelines for new listing requests: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11YsAlpWe2W528iCgp8JIS1NwFG7I6h8C/view

The only disadvantage is lower volume (although I guess it is not much different from less known centralized exchanges.
We are having negotiations with them as well

Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:33:26 AM

Is there information about an exchange or any releases about listing on the stock exchange?
Hi 2520, all relevant information here - https://t.me/arcona_ico, you can also subscribe to the company's news on the website arcona.io
At the moment there is information only about Yobit, Gatecoin and Cryptology.

Excellent! Thank you for the information and for the links. I'm glad that the coin is already on the exchanges.
I think I did not see the manager write that there is already coin on exchanges or at least one. And I'm following the news of Arcona in the telegram. Maybe you are something wrong.
We will start entering exchanges in the late August and we will absolutely inform everyone about that Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:41:31 AM

Dear manager, how are you doing? What is new? I think that you should already have information about listing on exchanges. How are negotiations going?
Hi there, everything is great and I'm happy to read all the information from you guys. Don't worry, we are not at the exchanges yes, we respect our community and we always inform you about our updates and plans. According to the roadmap we are heading to exchanges in the late August, that's still the plan. We will keep the community updated, and all the messages will spread across social channels and with the email of course.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

tell me how much the company has collected money for today, I saw the project a few months ago and it seemed to me successful, but I see that you still have a sale, why so long Smiley
Hi there. We have raised 7378 ETH during the ICO period, the token sale was over on July 15th. Now we are preparing our marketplace and it will be rolled out in the mid-August, and at the end of August we are heading to the exchanges.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

Tell me whether virtual reality technology will work on current mobile devices or do you need to buy some special ones?
We are developing an augmented reality platform that can be perfectly used with the help of your mobile device, so no need to buy smart (or not that smart at the moment Smiley ) glasses to have a chance to see all the AR experiences.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:37:06 AM

Dear manager, how are you doing? What is new? I think that you should already have information about listing on exchanges. How are negotiations going?
Hi there, everything is great and I'm happy to read all the information from you guys. Don't worry, we are not at the exchanges yes, we respect our community and we always inform you about our updates and plans. According to the roadmap we are heading to exchanges in the late August, that's still the plan. We will keep the community updated, and all the messages will spread across social channels and with the email of course.
I did not see that launch on exchanges will be in the late August. It's very pleasant to read that everything is going in order and you are along the road map. Thank you for always informing us in time.
Our pleasure Smiley

Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

Arcona believe that Augmented Reality should be not just immersive and fun, but also useful. In this video you can see how Arcona-core can help to delight touristic attractions: navigation hints and additional information beautifully overlayed on your screen.

Augmented Reality Walk in the Park
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

Great news and thanks for the feedback. It's nice that the team finds time to watch the forum and answer questions.
We do it with pleasure as there so many good questions and discussions.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

Great news and thanks for the feedback. It's nice that the team finds time to watch the forum and answer questions.
We are used to the fact that managers often forget about comunity after ICO. It is very good that the team of Arcona developing the project does not forget communicating with the audience not only in telegram. I prefer to follow the projects here. In the telegram everything is lost in the noise.
Yeah, we understand that and highly appreciate.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

We are used to the fact that managers often forget about comunity after ICO. It is very good that the team of Arcona developing the project does not forget communicating with the audience not only in telegram. I prefer to follow the projects here. In the telegram everything is lost in the noise.
It is best to do several groups in the Telegram on the project and make closed for comments on important updates. I agree with you that in groups it is not realistic to find something.
We do have these two groups:
1. https://t.me/arcona_ico where all the comments, questions, pictures, gifs are Smiley
2. https://t.me/arconadigitalland where we post only our news and some important updates from the AR industry

Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

You know, I, as an avid seeker of intelligent projects, are very excited about the idea of ​​the development team, because it's very rare to meet projects of this type, because Arcona allows you to create virtual designs around the world without leaving your house, damn it, it's brilliant! I'm just delighted, but let's see what happens with this.
Thank you so much for your feedback and for such an enthusiastic approach towards AR technology and what our company is doing Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:03:23 AM

the only augmented reality that i know that was a very big succes is the pokemon game. but we will see more and more such projects.
The success of the Pokemons shows that the idea of augmented reality has great potential. I think that the world of Arcona will be much more attractive and will give an opportunity not only to have fun, but also to travel.
The Pokémon game had one big flaw, that's what people played everywhere. There were many accidents due to the fact that the drivers were playing at the wheel. I do not know the fate of the game, but it has done a lot of noise. I hope Arcona will not allow these mistakes.
Roads are not included in the digitization process

Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:34:16 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 04:17:02 PM by Riha

I agree with you. In a telegram it is very difficult to track a really important and necessary information for me.
Important pined information is shown in notifications. But it is difficult to follow the projects in the telegram. This is one of the reasons why I almost do not participate in the bounty now. It is better to invest.
Recently there are almost no projects in which you can invest. If they are, it is very difficult to find. Most of the projects are postponed due to the course of the crypto currency
It's time for all to get used to this course and learn how to work in this situation. Many are simply greedy and do not know how to wait, the creators do not like to allocate money to developers and do not know how to look at the future. I like that Arcona has adequate creators. And managers are active. Many do not even try to develop a community here, not to mention other channels of communication as a medium or reddit. Btw, I did not know that you can actively promote projects in reddit. Upvotes.io are engaged in promotion like that.

Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:08:22 AM

For me this project is really a discovery, it's a pity that I did not get acquainted with him before. I was hooked by the fact that, in fact, today everyone has the opportunity to buy their "square meters" in parallel reality, demonstrating their product in different corners of the planet for their inhabitants. This is something new and interesting for me.
We are happy that you liked our idea Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:09:02 AM

Personally, I like the simplicity in using the platform itself, because it is designed not only for a wide range of features, but also for the availability of use even for a beginner trader.
Thanks a lot for your feedback! Keep us updated Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: