Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:35:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

1624 cryptocurrency is 1624 different utility and demand for all people around the world, not stop there, more and more appearances to make many good choices. The use of cash or bank card payments seems to have become obsolete.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive?

There are really lots of cryptocurrencies but we should look at it in a positive way. We should just think that we could have more opportunities to earn if we'll invest in different altcoins with good potential. We better choose what's best for us.

policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

There are too many projects launching every day, many of them are scam projects, many of them don't have real projects behind the team that they are representing. It is difficult to see all that fake projects and all that people who just don't get it that they are not real, that all that is not real...that 80 % is fake.

arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:52:28 PM

It would be good also since there are a lot of fraudulent activities in some other cryptocurrencies. It will just contribute to the decreasing market status that would somehow affect the current value of bitcoin and some other coins with high value. Hoping that this will be addressed in order for us to have a harmonious dealing with our cryptos

Chachen19

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

Over the years, the crypto market will give us a lot of new coin and of course there will be coin developments and will be accepted by investors as well as exchanges. does not exist in the market
sunflower_11438

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:39:11 AM

with a lot of cryptocurrency, I think it will give birth to a lot of new things and encourage people involved to innovate better.
about the potential for fraud that can occur, I think investors will not just entrust their funds to any project, they will learn about the projects they will follow, of course.
in a decentralized world, I think it would be better if not regulated because as far as I know, regulation often prevents us from innovating.

Cryptocurrency was designed from the beginning without regulation, as we all know that the originator of bitcoin is currently unknown who he really is.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:49:56 AM

There are too many projects launching every day, many of them are scam projects, many of them don't have real projects behind the team that they are representing. It is difficult to see all that fake projects and all that people who just don't get it that they are not real, that all that is not real...that 80 % is fake.
well, I think there are very many explanations about how to differentiate products / scam tokens or not, but still it's still difficult to predict. Well, I think it's normal for so many coins out there. some companies try to form their own projects, so they can use the tokens they sell for profit.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:22:04 AM

Here in the crypto market many crypto are live and it is using for different purposes i have also bought many coins like Litecoin Ethereum and NEO but now i am interested in bitcoin to buy now the price is rising and i wan to use it for online shopping.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

it does not matter. even though there are so many cryptocurrencies in the country and I just admire the bitcoin currency. I think people are worried about investing in a good way, because they are confused with many cryptocurrencies today but this is only what I can say that even some of the cryptocurrencies you know should put in your mind that we have one a bitcoin currency prevails and no one is going to do bad things. they are willing to accept everyone who likes and has the courage to remain a crypto worker and does not need any regulations just the one we want to be successful in the future.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

We can not wonder, that there are so many cryptocurrency in the coin market cap right now ,this is because there are many ICO projects being launched and after the success ofcthis tokens ,it will be registered in the trading sites and become altcoins ,which is adding the number of coins in the market.

Jay51

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

Each advanced types of cash has their own specific aides and I think it is their obligations, architects, to take the road that in their mind, will make their crypto successful.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:25:42 AM

Having so many cryptocurrency in market will not make bitcoin price to drop instead it will increase the price of bitcoin since majority of the new token usually accept bitcoin during ICO. The more we have new coin the higher the demand for bitcoin.
rochellesagabaen

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:18:51 AM

There are such huge numbers of digital currencies so as the chances. We ought to be appreciative that there is a considerable measure of cryptographic forms of money to look over in light of the fact that it resembles having a ton of chances in life that we can snatch and we can make benefit. It is additionally great to keep a check to protect the market from the misrepresentation and from tricksters.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:30:30 AM

Having so many cryptocurrency in market will not make bitcoin price to drop instead it will increase the price of bitcoin since majority of the new token usually accept bitcoin during ICO. The more we have new coin the higher the demand for bitcoin.
although it has a positive effect on bitcoin, we must be careful when buying tokens. that means we must be more careful about the future of the token. because many tokens are out of circulation because they don't survive

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:45:47 AM

Enjoyed your party with ready many cryptocurrencies every day, you have more optional to see and buy which one the best potential cryptocurrencies for investment at the future. When you see one is not good you have many option to see other altcoin for your investment.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:32:28 AM

1624 cryptocurrency is 1624 different utility and demand for all people around the world, not stop there, more and more appearances to make many good choices. The use of cash or bank card payments seems to have become obsolete.
Yes i  believe that means many new company are trying to compete in crypto world and also that means so many people think to open businesses related to crypto is profitable. We will see many new coins enter the market and many will die cause not able to compete.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
PlayChip

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:01:33 AM

Unfortunately in such a juvenile industry you have to expect people to come in trying to capitalise off people's naivety.

You only need to go through Telegram groups to see basic scammers, youtube reviews with comments and likes from clearly fake profiles, corrupt ICO bench 'experts' - unfortunately this industry is riddled with them. That is partly because of the anonymity and lack of governing body that crypto seems to bring with it.

Even here we've seen hundreds of hundreds of comments on here that no one bar the mods will read, as the majority of people just want to get their activity up here so they can have more visibility/credibility in this forum.

I don't think the responsibility is on the governments and exchanges to save us from shitcoins. That is our own responsibility. If you get an email from the Prince of Nigeria asking for money and you send it, no one in the government is gonna have your back there! The best thing regulatory bodies can do is cooperate more with organisations in the crypto sphere and help with the education side of things. But they don't want to do that as they don't have enough control/influence as of yet!

Interesting catch 22, who knows who will win out?
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:26:24 AM

Majority of ICOs are accepting ETH not bitcoin because they are using smart contracts for auto-distribution of tokens unlike bitcoin no features like eth has, one disadvantages I can see regarding too many redundant projects using ICO is that funds are divided into so many projects and prices of old digital assets tend to plummet. 

shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

Certainly, it is really good that we have a great choice now. Nevertheless, the presence of so many cryptocurrencies will not make the traditional money obsolete.
diego ramos

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

You are right,so many cryptocurrencies are just coming up daily . The numbers are so alarming,I think there should be some sort of regulations on crypto in order to curtail there numbers to a minimum Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: