Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:51:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

The enormous cryptocurrencies has evaded into more scam cryptocurrencies. Investors are now in danger and do contemplate on which cryptocurrency to invest into.
Yeah I agree, nowadays there's a lot cryptocurrencies to choose and not all of them have potential because there's also a lot crypto is not worth it to buy. So before choosing a crypto make sure you analyze it before you buy or invest. Or else buyed those crypto that can give you good profit or buyed those top listed crypto like Bitcoin.
lolland

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:43:53 PM

Yes there is too many crypto currency to chose between on coin market cap now, and outside coinmarketcap you find ten of thousand more crypto’s, most of those coins will never find any community or real use case, but some of those coins will be the next top100 coin.
I really like that everyone can make a coin. Just because someone makes a coin, docent mean someone else have to buy the coin.
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:46:37 PM

The enormous cryptocurrencies has evaded into more scam cryptocurrencies. Investors are now in danger and do contemplate on which cryptocurrency to invest into.
Yeah I agree, nowadays there's a lot cryptocurrencies to choose and not all of them have potential because there's also a lot crypto is not worth it to buy. So before choosing a crypto make sure you analyze it before you buy or invest. Or else buyed those crypto that can give you good profit or buyed those top listed crypto like Bitcoin.

I still thinking about with the numerous crypto currency nowadays will affect the volatility of the market, It is true that some of them are just there to be nothing while some are there to give us profits, I prefer researching and testing my funds on some currencies that are worth to invest with.
Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 11:58:30 PM

This is the point I have always argued too. We simply have a bunch of useless coins or tokens that I cannot explain what they are meant for. There has to be a way to stop this coins from popping up frequently. People just wake up, create a token, sell the quantity they feel is enough for them, and leave the rremaining trash in the market.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
NickVick

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:01:37 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?
I think this crypto world is equal. Everycoin has its right to appear but whether it can go long and can develop or not, it depends on the ability. I don't think that it is negative.
goldreset

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:09:04 AM

There are thousands of "coins" coming out from the country with the largest population. If you see one that sells through MLM in binary structure, just be warned that they may just shut down their server in less than 9 months.
😷
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:14:09 AM

I still thinking about with the numerous crypto currency nowadays will affect the volatility of the market, It is true that some of them are just there to be nothing while some are there to give us profits, I prefer researching and testing my funds on some currencies that are worth to invest with.

The truth is that every cryptocurrency that is currently on the market (Bitcoin as well) is just an experiment. In a short time it may turn out that all cryptocurrencies are useless, and are only used for speculation.
I believe that several coins will be accepted by society all over the world and we will all be using them every day. The rest simply will be not accepted by people and eliminated in natural way.

MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:16:10 AM

As long as there the Blockchain technology continues to offer limitless usability, new projects will continue to utilize it to generate more coins into the crypto space. Not every coin or project becomes successful hence it is necessary to study the project thoroughly before investing in it.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
viananda2525

Activity: 1021
Merit: 120

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:17:35 AM

shitcoins actually make cryptocurrency market being unhealth.dev team and also shit holder could dumped their tokens and make bitcoin price unbalance.too many useless project in market and make investors harmed sometime.

fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:12:29 AM

I do not think it necessary to make rules about the issue, let the competition determine the quality of a currency. we have the same rights here, but they should really give the best for their currency to get many investors.
Your opinions and suggestions are very precise that many crypto currencies are always popping up and they will develop by themselves in my opinion in the conditions and situations that we have now to be smarter in taking advantage of the opportunities that we will get
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:38:39 AM

I do not think it necessary to make rules about the issue, let the competition determine the quality of a currency. we have the same rights here, but they should really give the best for their currency to get many investors.
Your opinions and suggestions are very precise that many crypto currencies are always popping up and they will develop by themselves in my opinion in the conditions and situations that we have now to be smarter in taking advantage of the opportunities that we will get
but many of these crypto currencies are not valuable at the moment. of course we must take advantage of opportunities for manganese development of the crypto currency which will be prospective
vamshi789

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

yeah but every crypto has their own specifications and features and it devs responsibility to run their crypto so no problem in this.
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think this is good for crypto development, but with so many crypto currencies we have to choose a safe place of investment and exchange, I personally have never traded in a bad exchange I just chose a safe exchange to safeguard my assets, even though it requires more fee

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:09:32 AM

yeah but every crypto has their own specifications and features and it devs responsibility to run their crypto so no problem in this.

The problem is that the cryptocurrency may not be useful for the people and will not be accepted by them. If this happens, the developers will simply leave such projects and currency will simply die.

Arthurjone

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

there are more cryptocurrencies it means that the market is widen more. People will have more choice to invest in crypto world. why it can be a negative thing??
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

Their are many crypto currencies and thus one should be very careful in what they are investing as many would be scam or never might get listed. Or they may be worthless in couple of month itself . So be assured that you do enough research before investing in any such coin.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:05:13 PM

At the moment, there are really a lot of coins on the market and a lot of scammers, and maybe we need some kind of regulatory authority that will track scammers everywhere, but I personally find it hard to imagine that the cryptocurrency market will be centralized and that this centralization can be useful for industry.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:25:01 PM

At the moment, there are really a lot of coins on the market and a lot of scammers, and maybe we need some kind of regulatory authority that will track scammers everywhere, but I personally find it hard to imagine that the cryptocurrency market will be centralized and that this centralization can be useful for industry.

There is no way that cryptocurrencies are centralized, because decentralization is their basic principle. If something is centralized, it can not be cryptocurrency.
The number of cryptocurrencies can not be limited in any way, because everyone can create their own, and even several ...
To limit the amount of cryptocurrencies, we need education and information about what the cryptocurrencies are used for. If people will stop invest in cryptocurrencies that are created only to speculate on them, they will also stop appear.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Siren

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

Who told you that only 10-20 cryptocurrency will succeed?dont you know how many services and products these coins represented?Each of those will surely become successful in future
And this coins are competing to each others ,meaning the many of them is the more chances of becoming successful.what we need to eliminate are those whos here just to scam,those illegitimate
TRADE OR HODL

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

I you lookin for great decentralized exchange - try ethermium.com, this one is great from my personal experience
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: