Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:19:13 AM

Many so-called cryptocurrencies are simply not blockchain technologies, and they cannot be mined. They simply follow the trend of traditional MLM and wear a layer of high-tech outerwear to deceive many people who do not understand.
Be cautious when investing in cryptocurrencies!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

Everyone should realize that at this stage, the price of cryptocurrency is very unstable. It may rise by more than 200%, or it may fall to 10%. This is unimaginable in traditional financial products.
Therefore, people with weaker risk tolerance should avoid massive investment in cryptocurrency

stimliall

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:27:41 AM

The currency of a blockchain project that is really doing real things is valuable, but there are many fraudsters who are distributing funds to create some so-called digital currencies. These should be vigilant.
Bitcoin is unlikely to collapse, mainly because it can be divided, or there is a certain value in circulation. . .
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

I think its positive for investor in cryptomarket. Many coin/token used for utility and some for currency. Beside many option to invest, but we should carefull before picking coin/token because some token dont have a progress on their project, thats why we should make research first

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:42:56 PM

With all this cryptos sprouting like mushrooms mayne have a good effect either bad effect. Some are very beneficial and some maybe poisonous like the othe4 mushrooms. I think in good side of it, many cryptos will be have a healthy competitions, they will promote and will provide a very good goal for their projects to gqin more investors. On the other side, most of them is going to be a pump and dump tokens or sadly some will be a scam projects.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

I think that's a good thing because there are a lot of crypto currency options where we will be trading or investing, so we can freely choose which we like
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

I think that's a good thing because there are a lot of crypto currency options where we will be trading or investing, so we can freely choose which we like
For a trader it is the best thing about cryptocurrencies is because there is a lot of option for trading since there is a lot of cryptocurrencies in the different market or exchanges but if you are an investor then it is not that good to you because you prefer lower amount of cryptocurrencies so you can do investment way faster.
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

I think, Every crypto currency has their own road map and I think it is their responsibility, developers, to take that road in their minds, will make their crypto success.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

I think, Every crypto currency has their own road map and I think it is their responsibility, developers, to take that road in their minds, will make their crypto success.

not just road map but also their own uniquess or purposes. Every crypto has a different characteristics that is the reason that there are so many of them because it is not possible for a single crypto to hold many features as it can.

Devs and creaters of those coin will also wanted to earn a profit , thats why they do create many coins in order to compete with other existing coins.

but despite all of that , we can still also get a benefit from them because there are now lots of aidrops and bounties that we can find and join online in order to earn free coins.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:10:41 PM

A huge numbers of coins in the market it only makes people confusion which one would survive for many years. It happens today that some coins are just sleeping in the corner, and it's dev's are just letting it to be dead.
There is no reason to be confused, although it can make research pretty hard for the new investors who may be looking for good projects to invest in as there is just so many of them, but in that case, at least, there is still the top 100 to always look at or try to see what a lot of people are saying about different coins to filter out.

Some are dead already, some are close to dying and some will eventually die so at the end of it all, I am sure a time will come when the space will eventually be ridden of some shit coins.
bitbink

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:12:32 PM

Of course, in such a situation, the risks of fraud are seriously growing. I try to invest in two different investment portfolios. The first portfolio includes altcoins from the top 10. In the second portfolio, I select coins with a growth potential of 10x and above.
bongnor531

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

We shoud have rules and worldwide organisation behind cryptoworld which can approve or deny altcoins becouse most of them are shady scammers and even if they collected money they cant accomplish the project. What do you guys think,How many percentage of the icos are scamm?
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:03:48 PM

I think this should be the one that the government his to take care of. It should not only be the bitcoin that they should consider as they legalize it but also all other kinds of cryptocurrencies. Nowadays there are already thousands of cryptocurrencies but still there is no government rule for that? This becomes a business and has to be regulated. It is so unfair for bitcoin to bare all that is about the cryptocurrency.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:04:09 PM

In general there are too many altcoins/tokens, which hurts cooperation; everyone wants their own coin/token to succeed, so their is a disincentive to collaborate with other projects. Ideally economic incentives could be created to bring many actors into the same cryptoeconomic system.
This is no different than what we see in the real world where two stores open in the same street that offer the same products, if there is not room for both of them this means that one will disappear and the one that is left standing will come out stronger as a result so I do not see anything wrong with having many similar coins at the end just a few will remain, those will be the best and the ones with the best developers, it is true that some people will lose money by investing in the wrong coin but that is just part of any market.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:24:00 PM

I do not think much can be done to curb the rate at which new cryptocurrencies are springing up. If you will try to curb new cryptocurrencies from coming up, you may be hampering the development of ICO's. Yes, there are so many bad cryptos around, but its just the way it is. I think more should be done in trying to ensure that only real cryptos are brought to the scene
darkangel020716

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:22:57 PM

I think this should be the one that the government his to take care of. It should not only be the bitcoin that they should consider as they legalize it but also all other kinds of cryptocurrencies. Nowadays there are already thousands of cryptocurrencies but still there is no government rule for that? This becomes a business and has to be regulated. It is so unfair for bitcoin to bare all that is about the cryptocurrency.

True, government should legalize crypto currency so that it will help the economic growth especially on the poor countries out there. must have some regulations and Bitcoin should be introduce to the world.
xbl1008

Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:36:45 PM

I think the number will continue to grow for the coming years because of what blockchain can do to disrupt the traditional industries when it involve crypto it can save much time and money because its faster and a lot better where you don't need to use paper as source documents to support some information instead blockchain can do it for you and with the current advancement of technology AI is being implemented adding it to blockchain will defeat labor of certain works because it can do a lot better than us.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:37:07 PM

Though we have got many cryptocurrencies, the main functionality is the same and each are developed to fulfill different requirements. Apart from bitcoin, ethereum and few other cryptocurrency, the contribution from other cryptocurrencies into usage is low comparatively. So many cryptocurrencies in the market isn't a big issue.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

Most of the new coins are base on ETH so I think this statement is quiet not true. Though bitcoin can be a good option if we see too much coin in the market since this is already proven and you can make profit in bitcoin in the long run. Day by day new coins are coming but only those great coins will succeed in this market so be careful on choosing your coin to support for because not all of them are true some are just a shit coin.
Those based on Ethereum are not even coins but tokens, but really they actually added up a lot to the number of cryptocurrencies in the crypto space. It is a good thing for the whole space anyway, as I believe that by any means, it will keep increasing the overall market capitalization. It is just more like the space growing every now and then with so many devs and companies seeing an opportunity to tap from. At the end, though, a lot of them are still going to be out of the market.

government should legalize crypto currency so that it will help the economic growth especially on the poor countries out there.
No. There will be no need of any centralized agency's help needed for the establishments of bitcoins. So many cryptocurrenies will do that over time. I mean many people will come up with hundreds of millions of coins which will make more people to adopt cryptos then they all will adopt bitcoins slowly. Hence bitcoin will get established by its on own.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

I believe that a huge amount of crypto currency in the market is more associated with the desire of developers to make money on this than with the desire to change something on a global scale. It is for this reason that we see a huge number of fraudulent projects. I think that only the most promising, worthwhile and useful projects should remain in the market, and all other altcoins will disappear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: