Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
ansdb

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

in my opinion the problem is the market cap of many scam coin or bad projects in the market shouldn't be there, should be in the right coin/project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
polikarp

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

That is a huge problem. I just wish we had not more than 10 coins, it would prevent a lot of confusion.

Techno012

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

While the multiplicity of coins can cause negativity, I believe that most of them will grow in the long term, although not all can survive in long-term interaction, those that do not have support from the developers
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:58:06 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?

I think It is good thing, too many crypto currency is good for trader and investor. They have many chance.
autotoss

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:07:01 PM

Oh, don't worry about that they will fade away 95% of cryptocurrencies so you should not be concerned about all those your point is to speak with those which will remain for a long time and which are worthy of your interests.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:09:35 PM

Ignore those coins that ranks after 100 or just focus on the top 50 crypto and you'll be good. Others are just copy cats and not so long the will just fade away.

Jimitieu

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
  If there is too much cryptocurrency then the market will be really confused, because the exchange rate is very complicated, the investment market will be diluted. Investors will feel bored and they will give up, which will cause the value of cryptocurrency to be reduced and may fall into oblivion. I think it's bad

Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:15:59 PM

Yes, it is so easy to be confused, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising tokens. I have found a trustworthy project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. Their main aim is to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. They are also helping insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:23:12 AM

it is not a problem. if there are so many cryptocurrencies what is the matter. Having a lot of cryptocurrency in the market for me its good we have rights and this is competition. A great coin certainly survive an uncertain will be destroyed.
X-Infinity

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 05:51:05 AM

With regards to risk of investment, it is up to the investor to do his/her due diligence before investing in a cryptocurrency or an ICO. The nature of this digital market is very volatile which plays a part on the risky investment topic. A regulator body would defeat the purpose of cryptocurrency altogether. The people decides on whether a crypto project is successful, not a centralized body. Whereas projects that aren't worthy would simply fall over time.
X-Infinity

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 05:57:33 AM

There are positives and negatives if more and more new crypto currencies are emerging as well as each currency crypto must have its own roadmap if we look at every ICO certainly different, although there are some ICOs that just follow some roadmap from existing ICO. But I prefer the positives, because the more crypto currencies people in the world are also increasingly knowing that the crypto currency is valuable.

However with the sheer number of different types of cryptocurrencies in the market, the general people and merchants would not adopt crypto due to volatility and impracticality. Merchants and users would have to create multiple wallets just to keep 1624 types of cryptos. If you check out X-Infinity (ICO), they are working on integrating cryptocurrencies in the everyday world so more people can be exposed to its many benefits. X-Infinity is an ICO working on issuing an "all crypto" debit card functioning JUST like Visa and MasterCard but with far lower transaction rates. www.xinfinity.io
Protonem

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:00:21 AM

Ignore those coins that ranks after 100 or just focus on the top 50 crypto and you'll be good. Others are just copy cats and not so long the will just fade away
Good advise, since many developers coins are been inactive to support their coins more. So, put invest on not popular coins can be too risky. At past time, i was read some statement that one of reason of many new ico/token just to be a speculation for those dev to gain more profit from investor without long serious planning.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:49:09 AM

There are so many cryptocurrencies now. And they have a variety purposes. We all know that. Thats why every token has their own white paper. So I am aware who are those shit coins and none. It is good for us because we have an option for us to choose on starting an investment but each crpytocurrency has its own risk for us to take when starting an investment or planning to trade in
The more money you have, the more chances you will have to make it. Turn it around and then generate revenue. However, there should be separate standards that should not be rushed at once, which will lead to dilution of the market and will not be stable. In particular, new currencies need to focus on value for the user community, which is important.

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:39:36 AM

Competition is good to distinguish what will be a potent and potent coin and I do not think there is anything wrong with having thousands of cryptocurrencies around the world. Because that would be a community decision about what they want to invest
Right about community decisions because we the people have the right to invest somewhere which is a legalized source by government so that we may not be in trouble later.

Now the best cryptocurrencies are using in many countries including developed countries where it is going very well and contributing in the betterment of their economies. Almost all the countries have the first priority in the crypto market which is the Bitcoin.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:45:14 AM

Competition is good to distinguish what will be a potent and potent coin and I do not think there is anything wrong with having thousands of cryptocurrencies around the world. Because that would be a community decision about what they want to invest
Right about community decisions because we the people have the right to invest somewhere which is a legalized source by government so that we may not be in trouble later.

Now the best cryptocurrencies are using in many countries including developed countries where it is going very well and contributing in the betterment of their economies. Almost all the countries have the first priority in the crypto market which is the Bitcoin.
I think the number of cryptocurrencies is very good, well, with so many people thinking about how to take advantage of it, and now I think many have used it for business, or something else. with so many crypto, I think so many people will be interested in the world of crypto.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:23:48 AM

the more here is the development of cryptocurrency is very fast where now more and more coin coin that appears and in my opinion will also be a positive thing where evidence that blockchain accepted by society

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
simple_calculations

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:39:24 AM

The problem is that its next to impossible to figure out, what most of those cryptos do. Take Bitwinex for example. Have no idea, what is it for. Something about guaranteed asset growth and holder gains, but the details are fuzzy.
lungu113

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:51:05 AM

This will be a disadvantage to all of cryptocurrencies which many people will get confused and some investors might be divided to smaller group which the crypto can only get a small profit.
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:17:15 PM

As it stands now, there are a number of crypto currencies rummaging on the market.For each crypto currency to be of success, the roadmap, which serves as a trend it uses to follow. Moreover, the developers are also entitled to roadmap with the due seriousness so as to make the specific crypto currency be of success.One may ask how do you determine whether this crypto currency is a fraud or not. This has been a subject of discussion by bounty hunters but I think we got to research more on that.
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

This why i advocate for crypto regulation.
It is estimated that there are over 1500 cryptocurrencies and many are being created almost on the daily.
And most of these digital assets serve almost same purpose.
To what end then?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: