Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:27:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will IOTA do better in future?  (Read 383 times)
dress

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:59:36 AM

To answer this question, you just have to look at the course of this coin right now and it will become clear to you that it's worth investing. This is a very promising coin.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:37:06 AM

i think iota will become good coin if it improve itself in a new manner
Improvement and further development is necessary for growth and IOTA really needs that. Sure, they may be coming up with a lot of features in the long run and it looks like the devs are not slacking as they are sure trying their best to get things right from the look of things, but until then for a long term hold, there is nothing much to say, unless one just wants to hold and believe that all those promises by the team will eventually come to live.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

Hi, I was planning to put some of my money into IOTA in this current market dip. But a bit confused thinkg whether it will be a good idea or not. Could you please share your experience or suugestion, I should follow before finalizing the investment plan.
Crypto-currency IOTA is one of the most attractive instruments for investing for a long period. This project has every chance to take the lead in capitalizing digital projects in the world.

The mark of $ 100 for a coin is quite real, but for this we must see the development of the Internet project of Things.

Man do you understand what you are talking about? IOTA has huge supply so that I am unable to tell you that number and you are saying 100$ per coin?? Do you expect dollar to crush down badly lol. Please inform yourself before making such statements. As it goes IOTA is how to say still in beta phase and the most innovative about them are free transactions which is huge deal when people see something to be free. Plus they are doing some interesting partnerships. I am not sure how much will it be worth but knowing if everything goes as planned with several team it is one crypto we should have on our radar.
IOTA is now steadily improving its development and showing continued good growth. so with a sign like this IOTA can be a very reliable coin in the future to be its own pride. for therefore I am sure for the future can be relied upon.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:47:07 AM

Hi, I was planning to put some of my money into IOTA in this current market dip. But a bit confused thinkg whether it will be a good idea or not. Could you please share your experience or suugestion, I should follow before finalizing the investment plan.
I think IOTA will have a good future because there is a big support in the community. Even Big companies are also eying on this new cryptocurrency. The team are also good even in their marketing strategy.
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

Iota is one of the crypto that has its own best blockchain,do not hesitate to buy and hold it. I'm sure iota will be one of the great crypto of the future and you deserve to have it.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:46:37 AM

Iota have had it's bull run and it was good for the time it lasted. Fundermentally, there is major flaw witg iota tangle, tangle is the equivalent tech behind iota. When these flaw are tackle, you can expect iota to rise ATH.

Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:54:08 AM

IOTA is a token of the concept of the Internet of things, so it is No1 of the current concept of the Internet of things.
So if you're optimistic about the future of the Internet of things concept, this is a good time to invest.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
paykal5

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:23:53 AM

My predictions about IOTA:-
IOTA is a third generation crypto,basically the next evolutionary step after bitcoin and ethereum. It's an open-source distributed ledger(like Bitcoin and Ethereum), but does not use a blockchain. IOTA is secure,scalable and fast. In a future world where most of the cryptocurrencies will be vulnerable to quantum computers, IOTA will be standing tall. I think it have a good future.
ss200

Activity: 269

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:29:36 AM

Of course, this technology allows you to connect the Internet and crypto-currencies into one single person. This will definitely create a breakthrough technology for the whole of society as a whole. This technology will be used by everyone

yetiripper

Activity: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:48:15 PM

Go for the Top ones Smiley This is the great idea, but anyway, for this market deep state, I supppose that, buying any coin is not that bad after all, because in case of a great growth, all the coins without exclussions will go up also.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

A good plan because IOTA has the potential to grow further in the future. With IOTA investment in the long run, you have the opportunity to earn a lot of profit. I support your investment choices, and investing in some coins is a good choice.
alex7308

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:32:25 AM

IOTA has reached the maximum potential for the moment, there are plenty of competing chains and until a leader is more clear there is not much you can do about it.
dankenstein

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:40:08 AM

iota has the potential to be a big big player in the future, but they have to keep on deliver steady (which they do great) and people have to people have to get more trust into cryptos again. if that happens the price will definitly rise again!

kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:45:20 AM

Well i think Iota has a future in technology and they have their own ledger and not using any blockchain at all. but still I'm wondering how they will disrupt the financial services and business model.
I'm sure Tangle ledger will be responsible on this.

thanhly0760

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

Like what do I always said all coins has a great potential in the industry, if the company of IOTA will execute a excellent services therefore there is no doubt that it will be supported by the whole public.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

Yes. This coin has grandiose prospects. I heard they signed agreements with a number of German automobile concerns. I advise you to buy a few tokens! Growth is inevitable
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

Don't give doubt into it, IOTA have a huge potentiality of growing only it happens that we are in dip and we can't see any uptrend motion. Surely profits will you have if you buy it today, dips will be over soon and market surge will follow then.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:36:59 PM

iota recover https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/iota/usd after bitcoin rises again
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

IOTA is a great choice to add in your portfolio. The investment for what its future holds is very promising. The recent partnerships made with IOTA is a proof that its project will something be useful in the coming digital age. The price of IOTA may have hit the bottom at its current price, but you should still be careful and have your own strategy when investing in this coin.
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

IOTA is one of the potential coins in the future, I see its development from time to time keeps improving and is now getting more popular so I think IOTA has a bright future and the right choice to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: