Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:59:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: █ [ANN] ██ CREDITS CRD trade on exchange now ★★★OFFICIALLY RELEASED★★★  (Read 14570 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gingermod

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:17:26 AM

Credits?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=496685.0
boxuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:47:41 PM

nope seems not related

MR1200

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:03:28 PM

you guys just got killed....again LOL
boxuser

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:24:49 PM

seriously dude not funny, there are people investing in this coin and also it is very active, then comes some asshole along and does a copy cat, yet again, however i do not think that the devs. of Credits CRD will give up and disappoint their community, since they did not do it in the first place, also at least we know this one is not yet another scam.

boxuser

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:33:02 PM

bump,

dnaanders

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:48:47 PM

seriously dude not funny, there are people investing in this coin and also it is very active, then comes some asshole along and does a copy cat, yet again, however i do not think that the devs. of Credits CRD will give up and disappoint their community, since they did not do it in the first place, also at least we know this one is not yet another scam.

I would like to clarify that "my" Credits is not a scam, in fact we've been working on "Credits' for over 3 months. We're not going to change our name because "9Nyan" decided to switch it up. Thank you.

Hope to see you guys on launch.  Grin
MR1200

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:56:14 PM

I would like to clarify that "my" Credits is not a scam, in fact we've been working on "Credits' for over 3 months. We're not going to change our name because "9Nyan" decided to switch it up. Thank you.

Dw this coin is already dead. Btw they'll delete your post in a few mins.
boxuser

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:05:06 PM

Very classy man, *slow clap*

boxuser

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:13:40 PM

this one can be traded

CreditsCrd

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:32:07 AM

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=CRD&b=BTC credits can be traded now on cryptorush,

Credits The Future is now ]think out of the box[
CreditsCrd

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:45:38 AM

Attention, the Credits Cr which is not associated with CRD will replace your CRD Walllet folder please be careful or you will loose all your Credits, CRD, we have been warning the Cr developer about this before the launch but he did ignore and might have even done it on purpose.

boxuser

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:15:57 AM

bump reminder

Attention, the Credits Cr which is not associated with CRD will replace your CRD Walllet folder please be careful or you will loose all your Credits, CRD, we have been warning the Cr developer about this before the launch but he did ignore and might have even done it on purpose.

boxuser

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:41:11 AM

makes me wonder if there is some conspiracy against crypto in generally going on, like maybe some organization trying to kill crypto on purpose and then doing such stunts like they did with panda, there were like 4 versions and Nyan, now credits, hrmm ppl should think a bit about that, at least i am confident that this Credits CRD will be 100% further supported in the future, but i am uncertain about the other one, the fake one, the one which was released afterwards.

bump reminder

boxuser

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:41:37 AM

mine the real credits CRD now

boxuser

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:52:17 AM

CreditsCrd

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:08:30 AM

CreditsCrd

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:50:09 AM

reminder for the above

CreditsCrd

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:15:44 AM

don't forget the above text

boxuser

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:51:03 AM

I heard rumors that you will be on a major exchange soon, is this true?, not sure if i should mention the name here now tough

don't forget the above text

CreditsCrd

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:55:46 AM

vote for credits CRD http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: