Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:54:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy - The New Epicenter For Shitcoins  (Read 2155 times)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:54:33 PM

I've only been using cryptsy, up until today. Cryptsy has turned to plain shit, coinedup 2.0 the lowest class trade site.

There are real great and innovative coins that Cryptsy still has not listed, Such as: Memory Coin, Datacoin, NXT and a few higher class coins. But they expedite to list BATTLECOIN, mooncoin, etc... and soon to be tips.

Cryptsy is neglecting the higher-class of alt-coins and instead listing 1trillion+ market supply coins because their is a small profit to be made. Well, you just lost 1 massive trader.  I'll be using exclusively BTER and Ver.

I understand the business and you are here to make money, but you are doing it in all the wrong ways and looking in the short term only.

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:55:27 PM

Goodbye

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
gnode

Activity: 492
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:57:27 PM

I've only been using cryptsy, up until today. Cryptsy has turned to plain shit, coinedup 2.0 the lowest class trade site.

There are real great and innovative coins that Cryptsy still has not listed, Such as: Memory Coin, Datacoin and NXT. So fuck them, i'll be using exclusively BTER and Ver.

Cryptsy is neglecting the higher-class of alt-coins and instead listing 1trillion+ market supply coins because their is a small profit to be made. Well, you just lost 1 massive trader.

I understand the business and you are here to make money, but you are doing it in all the wrong ways.

Good riddens, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:58:34 PM

Goodbye

right !
userpacman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 10:09:26 PM

Goodbye.

Join our DOPE pool - 1% fee - register now!
http://dope.internetarena.it
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:11:51 PM

Don't let the doorknob hit you where the good lord split you!
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:26:29 PM

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:36:30 PM

There are real great and innovative coins that Cryptsy still has not listed, Such as: Memory Coin, Datacoin, NXT and a few higher class coins. But they expedite to list BATTLECOIN, mooncoin, etc... and soon to be tips.

Cryptsy is neglecting the higher-class of alt-coins and instead listing 1trillion+ market supply coins because their is a small profit to be made. Well, you just lost 1 massive trader.  I'll be using exclusively BTER and Ver.

I understand the business and you are here to make money, but you are doing it in all the wrong ways and looking in the short term only.

sshhh don't interupt the scam..... people don't like it....

guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:42:07 PM

Seems like cryptoplebs love cryptsy.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:52:59 PM

Cryptsy is neglecting the higher-class of alt-coins....

higher-class of alt-coins?
Can you please point to one alt-coin with merchant tools (i.e like Bitpay, or even Gox), and/or a good, usable "3rd party" API (like Blockchain.info), and related mods for shopping carts, etc...

• Where are these "higher-class" alt-coins?

guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:57:47 PM

Can you please point to one alt-coin with merchant tools (i.e like Bitpay, or even Gox), and/or a good, usable "3rd party" API (like Blockchain.info), and related mods for shopping carts, etc...

"Higher-class coins" probably = any coin that a user likes/holds a lot of but cant dump them lol.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:59:15 PM

I named them + Mastercoin, ripples... almost any coin is better then a fucking battlecoin
xIronCrossx

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:26:51 PM

Craptsy has their fanboys, those who think Doge is their retirement fund.

For all else, trust in btc-e or bter.

Yeah lemme just trust some chinese website that has had people not getting withdraws/deposits for days. BTC-E has like 5 coins, call me when they have more.

BTC - 1Comr6M3WohRK94Wi1PVTV8szhxjzLd9yd
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:31:35 PM

Craptsy has their fanboys, those who think Doge is their retirement fund.

For all else, trust in btc-e or bter.

Yeah lemme just trust some chinese website that has had people not getting withdraws/deposits for days. BTC-E has like 5 coins, call me when they have more.

Cryptsy has the slowest everything. The only site that's more terible is coinedup

Using BTER i deposit, trade and withdrawl about 5x faster then cryptsy. While you are still buying Doge at 1btc i'm buying for 1 satoshi
xIronCrossx

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:34:26 PM

Aha. Right, Doge is in the ground already just like you predicted. Oh wait, you completely failed with that prediction.

Everyone who got "screwed" on Cryptsy has always gotten their coins back. My longest deposit took maybe 4 hours, and that was when every website was taking ages to get a deposit to show.

Wait, why do I even care, you can keep using your chinese junk and I'll keep using my US-based exchange. You only make these threads to get attention because I guess no one in real life cares about your opinions so you need us to make you feel better?

xIronCrossx

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:35:46 PM

Yes, btc-e has only 5 coins, great refute.

BTC-E's volume is currently 8900 BTC / 7115965 USD

Don't compare an exchange that only lists big coins with one that lists small coins. You have to be retarded to think BTC-E is an alternative to Cryptsy. Hey let me just go trade my Doge's on BTC-E. OH WAIT, THEY DON'T HAVE IT.

btcmania

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 11:40:02 PM

Don't compare an exchange that only lists big coins with one that lists small coins. You have to be retarded to think BTC-E is an alternative to Cryptsy. Hey let me just go trade my Doge's on BTC-E. OH WAIT, THEY DON'T HAVE IT.

Again, if you think you're going to make serious money trading coins that are marketed with a picture of a dog then stay on Cryptsy. If you want to make some money, btc-e is where the big boys play.

Everyone who got "screwed" on Cryptsy has always gotten their coins back. My longest deposit took maybe 4 hours, and that was when every website was taking ages to get a deposit to show.

Excellent marketing. They should use that. "Welcome to Cryptsy, we'll screw you but you'll get your coins back... eventually"

(I suggest you read the support forum on Cryptsy and backposts on Bitcointalk where some people have been waiting 14-21 DAYS for their coins. For a guy like you who is only interested in his puppy dog coins, I guess it's not a concern)

Hi.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:42:22 PM

Yes, btc-e has only 5 coins, great refute.

BTC-E's volume is currently 8900 BTC / 7115965 USD

Doge is a shitcoin, btc-e doesn't trade shitcoins
xIronCrossx

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:43:36 PM

If you are trading BTC, you don't got on Cryptsy. No one has ever argued that, I don't know why you suddenly think everyone here is some big shot trader with $ millions to invest. BTC-E has it's place, but it's not for most people. If you are such a big shot, why are you even here wasting time? Go make your trades and enjoy your money.

Oh and BTC-E is absolute junk if you want to get any kind of Fiat out. Enjoy those terrible fee's and shitty services you have to go through to get anything.

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:46:48 PM

If you are trading BTC, you don't got on Cryptsy. No one has ever argued that, I don't know why you suddenly think everyone here is some big shot trader with $ millions to invest. BTC-E has it's place, but it's not for most people. If you are such a big shot, why are you even here wasting time? Go make your trades and enjoy your money.

Oh and BTC-E is absolute junk if you want to get any kind of Fiat out. Enjoy those terrible fee's and shitty services you have to go through to get anything.

You have some valid points.

But none the less, i stand by my word when i say cryptsy is degrading on the quality of coins.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: